What is the best belt of chastity for men for long term use?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
miffy

What is the best belt of chastity for men for long term use?

Post by miffy »

Hi everyone! Long time I didn´t post anything.
I have a question. I am looking for the best belt of chastity for men for long term use. I was thinking of a complete set of chastity belt, but I don´t know how unconfortable will be to use for long time use. Do you know where can I buy one where I can personalize it?
:hi:
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 16 Apr 2015, 16:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: headline improvement
RADER123

Re: Recommendations of chastity systems

Post by RADER123 »

I recently got a new device called "The Vice"
Check it out; Simple to put on and wear, does not fall off like some
others have, and very easy to keep clean.
Rader
sub_anal_slut

Re: What is the best belt of chastity for men for long term

Post by sub_anal_slut »

hmm

Belts I do not know so much
I tried metal belts with rubber coating . look nice but not good for longtime wear. Probably need a handmade for You to make it fit well

On chastity devices there are so many from plastic to metal
I have several ... this because its tricky to find a good one...
For me when it comes to long term use , i found out that the ones that is more open and gives air to the skin works the best.
The fully enclosed metal or plastic is problematic for me. hard to clean and skin does not like it.
plastic is lighter but breaks more easily...metal does not break but is more heavy and can rust if not good quality....

It could be an idea to test first with a cheaper device from dhgate or similar to se what works or not for You
It vary a lot from person to person.
An often it is not the device that look the most sexy that is the best :-)
salicyticus

Post by salicyticus »

Greetings!
I have 6 devices from a cb2000, a cb 3000, a curve, a full stainless belt that was cheap and was cool but it really didn't wear well, and surprisingly, the easiest to wear and secure, were a cpl items I got off e bay, for less than 30.00 each,w/free shipping,.type in stainless steel chastity and lots of item will pop up, stay away from hinged a rings, they irritate unbearably.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

I have a cb3000 and a curve. The hinged rings are no good. Even the solid rings will irritate the skin under the scrotum. I spent a week in a cb3000.... the under side of my scrotum was vary raw. Your anatomy will come into play a lot here. Any of the ringed devices are no good for me. I can simply pull out of the back. If you find something that works let us/me know!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I own a lot of chastity cages and unfortunately no real belts yet. All the belts I have are play belts (meaning, they obstruct the ass and/or penis so you cannot go to the toilet with it.

My goal is still to get me a proper belt, but the one I want is pricy, so I'm saving money for it. >800$

I have metal chastity cages, plastic cages and a pvc cage (sort of plastic). I even had a silicon based cage.

The biggest concern for getting a chastity cage for long-term use, is the scrotum ring. If its too tight, you will definitely have problems sleeping because any erection will become painful. If the cage is too loose, you may have problems being able to remove the device.

A CB6000 device comes with different sizes, so you can work out which scrotum ring size works best for you. There are CB6000 try kits. They are very cheap versions of the CB6000 that will break easily. They're good for determining the size.

Next is the space between the ring and the cage. If your cage has a variable size, the smaller this gap is, the bigger the scrotum ring can be without risking the ability to get out. This too, is something you need to find out for yourself.

The CB6000s that I have I can wear long-term, but the various openings do cause that it can start to irritate. You can solve these irritations without removing the cage simply by pushing a cotton stick in it and out again. But it may be uncomfortable enough to decide for another cage.

My favorite cage is the holy trainer v2. I've worn one for over 2 months, and the only reason I took it off again, was simply because I am my key holder and I just didn't want to be in chastity anymore. (I'm currently wearing the Holy Trainer v2) I sleep in it, bathe in it, no problems.

It is true, that these devices require good hygenic cleaning. Until today, I always take it off once a day for cleaning and then put it on again. But I purchased myself some syringes which I will use to fill with water and clean it that way, in conjunction with cotton sticks. It is again important to get the right size of ring. I know mine is 4,5cm and I can wear it without any discomfort whatsoever, and not being able to get it off.

Getting an orgasm is always possible though, in any chastity cage, you will be able to come. But not by conventional means. Then again, I can get an orgasm by pure will power, though it is very hard.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
My-Steel_BoiZA

Post by My-Steel_BoiZA »

The best chastity device you can purchase is ultimately a custom device, as per my profile name i was very much into Mysteel and Neosteel, but the Mysteel specifically is too thin and to me felt escapade, i have ultimately ended up with a Carrara belt, to me the most secure no the market, it can very much be worn long term, in fact worn as long as you decide, keeping it clean is no problem, as I rinse with water after every pee with a syringe, and then once a day I squirt a disinfectant liquid down and then rinse with water also with the syringe. It's comfy as can be, its secure as can be, and its awesome to wear as can be. The belts biggest downfall is that it's expensive, but you pay for what you get, you won't get a Ferrari for skateboard money.
Attachments
This is the device I'm currently wearing.
This is the device I'm currently wearing.