Stuck in Carlilock. Need help to break the news.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
CSylara

Stuck in Carlilock. Need help to break the news.

Post by CSylara »

Short intro: I've been into self bondage, crossdressing and chastity for years now, but have just recently purchased a proper steel CB.

So yesterday in my delirium, I tried out the Carlilock website. Somehow horny me thought it was a good idea to lock up withotu really understanding how "playful" the site was with the timer. Once locked in, I started fiddling with options and before long had 7 penalties stacked on me.

That is a starting period of 1 week (random), plus 1 day per penalty and 6 member votes of 4-6 hours (I changed the setting a few times, earning me some added time too). I did not remember setting a limit.

Now I think I can endure 2-3 weeks, though I haven't done such times before (prev max was a well before I chickened out). The problem is that my gf is back from her family vacation in 10 days, and I need to be out before that. Or there's gonna be lots of explaining to do.

I finally made an account here yesterday after lurking for years as I realise I really need help and advice this time.
Would be really thankful if you guys could help vote me out, and share some advice on how I can break the news.
My username in Carli is the same as here.

FYI, I've played bondage games with my gf before, but she's always been the sub. I don't think she'll handle my sissy chastity tendencies well...
bound_jenny

Re: Stuck in Carlilock. Need help to break the news.

Post by bound_jenny »

Option 1: playing with Power Tools around your manly bits. :shock:

Option 2: Letting your girlfriend play with said power tools around your manly bits. You'll find out exactly how dominant she is at this point. :twisted: ... Or how nervous you are... :shock:

Option 3: Letting a complete stranger mess with power tools around your manly bits. A paramedic may qualify for that. :oops: :shock:

Question: you didn't happen to leave a spare key with your girlfriend? :!: :?: :idea:

Question: you really didn't put much thought into this, did you?

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CSylara

Post by CSylara »

Hi Jenny! Thanks for the power-ful advice :cry:
I'm trying to convince myself that I'd get out before power tools become necessary. Definitely don't want hacksaws around my bit.

No, there are no spare keys lying around. She doesn't even know about this, hence my post - I don't think I'm ready to let her know, or to respond to how she'll react once she does know. I hate my brain (up and down there) now for thinking it's just a game I can quit anytime.

Do you think if I share the friend link here I'd get enough kind voters?
lj

Post by lj »

OK, need to know some facts before giving any real advice

what type of lock is it ?

what device is it ? a link to the supplier site if possible

What metal is it made from ? check with a magnet, stainless steel is rarely and even then only slightly magnetic - but the cost of the device will likely indicate if it is stainless steel (which is expensive, MatureMetals products start at £180/ $300) Some devices are made from cheap casting alloys and will break if sufficient bending force is used, though this might be inadvisable with you in it!

In my limited experience, you can release some combination locks by applying tension to the lock and gently turning each wheel slowly. A slight "give" indicates you have selected the right number. Repeat for all numbers.

Again assuming it is a combination lock, methodically test each combination. Have a short session, recording the start and finish numbers. so start at 000, 0001,0002 and so on right through to 9999. At 2 seconds per attempt that will take approx 5.5 hours.

If you've used a conventional lock and a key-safe, get an axe!

and all of which undelines the fact that you shouldn't experiment when the hormones are high - but you know that now :rofl:

PS NO, don't expect any "Kind" voters, it would be a huge "joke" to extend your problem!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

lj wrote:.. you can release some combination locks by applying tension to the lock and gently turning each wheel slowly. A slight "give" indicates you have selected the right number. Repeat for all numbers.
That works, 4 digits in under 8 mins. Deliberately missing the Most Significant digit at least once to simulate a far ended combination took around 1hr 20mins.
Strangely enough not pulling but pushing on the lock and feeling the wheel resistance to movement on each digit was how I used to half inch my brothers new push bike for a ride 8)
I guess it depends on the quality of the lock. This cheap one I'm playing with needs a pull for the wheel 1 and 2, 3 like pull and push and the 4th better with pull press. There is a slight loss of resistance on the magic number and slightly different lazy click.

As for the site voting, I checked out the voting, your right the odds are likely to increase than decrease the remaining time :facepalm:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

option 4:
contact admins of carlilock.

option 5:
await return of girlfriend still locked.
have romantic dinner prepared.
explain to her that you locked yourself up
because you feel a love for her & wanted to show her that she could leave for a long time without you being unfaithfull.
and no, you can't just can't hand her the keys.

this is the short form. you will know how to
"sell/explain" this to her best.

take your chances with coming out of the closet with your kink.

chances are pointing toward not leaving you, but demanding the keys.
[
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I'd have to say that ponylady's option 5 would be very risky. Here's the thing: you locked yourself without talking to your girlfriend, and the "oh I did it for you" won't wash, because it's a lie and unless she's got the senses of a brick she'll spot it and rightfully be pissed off at you.

You're going to have to either pay Carlilock to let you out or break the device.

I don't know what you've got. You said a "belt"; if it's an actual belt then pop down to the hardware shop and buy a pair of aviation snips. They'll make short work of the waist belt of most cheaper Chinese stainless steel belts. For padlocks, a good file will deal with most cheaparse locks, failing that, bolt cutters (chop the lock itself rather than the hasp). Small locks can often be levered open - put a couple of large screwdrivers into the hasp and twist. If it's a combo lock, people have said how to pick those. Ring style combination locks are a doddle to pick. If you've put a key in one of those "digital" lock boxes, most of them don't care what order you press the numbers - a 10 digit lock has 1024 combinations - an hour or so's work at most to try them all. Or just hacksaw the end off the thing. You can often pick small padlocks (Most small chastity belt locks are only 3 pin) with a paper clip bent in the shape of the key - they're so sloppy that that it doesn't take much wiggling. If you can't remember what the key looked like, try a few different shapes.

If you're lucky, some of these techniques will only destroy the lock, not the device and you can possibly use it again.

And then, when you're out and safe, consider talking to your girlfriend about your self bondage exploits and your desire to take the bottom occasionally. You can even tell her about this little adventure. You just don't want to come across as admitting guilt because you were caught red handed; the admission has to be voluntary.
CSylara

Post by CSylara »

Thanks for the advice guys!

Sorry for not updating you. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to cut the belt or tell my gf. Naturally, it was a matter of time until she found out. Lucky for me, she was understanding and supportive.

I call her Mistress now, and have not been let out since that day. In fact, she has added an anal plug to help me losen up. It is only removed once a day.

My punishment according to Mistress would last until Christmas, where she has promised to do me silly, and in new year's eve I get to choose if I want to continue being her chaste slave.

As I'm now under her orders, I will most likely go back to lurking, occasionally posting updates as commanded. Nonetheless, I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone in this forum for helping me experience my fantasy.

Cheers,
SissyCathy
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Congrats!

Keep us updated.
:D
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ruru67 wrote:You're going to have to either pay Carlilock to let you out or break the device.
I had no idea you had pay carlilock if you wanted to be released early. Does the amount you have to pay vary according to your time left.

I think I shall take a look at this carlilock site.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I have been reading the Carlilock site and must admit the whole thing seems appealing, not that I would ever do it, although I could probably be talked into it. But don't know if I'd regret it after the lock clasped shut.

I like the idea that the wearer is at the mercy of others who can add time and I like the punishment aspect of adding more time if you break rules etc. and then the ultimate of having to pay for an early release, that's great. Really makes you think about if you really want releasing so bad that your willing to pay $50 for it, I think that's about £30 :shock: .

I don't have a chastity device yet, but I do have a large padlock that fits snugly around my cock and balls and can not be removed unless unlocked. I wonder if I could try it out with that.

It seems to me though that you could use carlilock for anything that would put something beyond you reach for a time as long as you can lock it up and then place the key in the combination box.

One idea comes to mind of using it to put underwear beyond reach so the wearer/victim can not wear their underwear until release that could prove tricky or putting someone's full or part wardrobe under key.

I've got a big old safe which only has one key and is never used because I've never got nothing to put in it until now, I could fit all my clothes in there as I have so few :rofl:,

The only problem I can see actually taking the combination photo and not looking at it, I think I;d sneak a peek. I guess I'd need a keyholder which could add further to the fun by having different penalties and tasks etc.
It's given me some interesting ideas, just need a key holder.

Anyone using carlilock have any ideas on ways to use it apart from the main one ?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
wannabestuck

Post by wannabestuck »

Two days in so far. No girlfriend to wait for so I am just enjoying being stuck for now.
Please vote on my Chaster chastity sentence here
https://evilbot.uk/marissa.asp