edging and deny game

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
aeon

Re: edging and deny game

Post by aeon »

I wonder if Wunderground notices the increase in web traffic from all the people who are now keeping a close eye on the weather in Rapid City for the next few weeks... :facepalm:
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

:D absolutely!
And myself I will definitely anxiously visit everyday at least for 1 month and half :gag: :gag:
It was really a great idea! :whip:
Steph
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Now that I have this new piece of software to take automatic picture at a chosen frequency, it gives me some ideas... :oops:
I experienced several times in the past, being tied up in the following way: Padlock through my Prince Albert Piercing locked to a chain that is fixed to the ceiling, tight enough to maintain me on the tiptoes. :whip:
When it was really stretched, usually I couldn't avoid to cum after some time...
Maybe I can try it again, starting gently, say 15 minutes (same as my original masturbation time, since it stretched the cock even if it's not equivalent to a masturbation it's comparable in term of maintaining hard...) on tip toes but not fully fully tight,,, It may be a good exercise, what do you think? :gag:
I guess if it make me cum, I will avoid to do it again, if not.... :oops: maybe do it again another day :twisted:
I should be mad to propose this kind of idea, very soon I will finish by really having regrets...
The relationship with the software is that I propose to set it up to take a picture every 20 seconds...
Steph :gag:
aeon

Post by aeon »

Until your Carlilock time runs out it's your party ;)
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

weather forecast for tomorrow at Rapid City is now 95 F :) still 35 minutes... :oops:
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

:D I just did it 15 minutes, no accidental cum, it was really OK... but now balls are really full...
It doesn't inspire you very much, right? is it not a good idea we can play with? :oops:
I will try to have other ideas...
Step :gag:
aeon

Post by aeon »

No worries, as long as you stick to the weather-determined stimulation duration it's up to you to choose how you do that. If I were you I'd pick a way I enjoyed, too 8)
Probably a different way, but that's not all that relevant right now :D
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Hi,
I wanted to post some update on my situation...
:hi:
No failure as of today! :D
Still doing well, fulfilling my obligations and no cum yet, I managed to avoid any cum despite heavy solicitations!

I have been working on my session for 1 week and 5 days and so far and had 24 member votes, 42 visits to my non-member friend link, and 35 successfully fulfilled requirements...
I didn't go to review remaining time, since I selected the random display and the risk is always to have several more penalties before actually being able to know the remaining time...
Given the additional votes compared to last check, I estimate my remaining time to be approx 1 month and 2 weeks...

I won't click to see the remaining time unless I'm asked to... :whip: It would add to my "resistance test" but also delay the next phase which is chastity lock (if I ever fail :) ), do we really want that? :D
Yesterday was a crazy day, I masturbated for almost 3 hours, not in a raw but over all day and night, edging dozen of times, but not failure! :oops:

In addition I tried the new game I proposed, staying 15 minutes on tiptoes, tied up by a padlock through my Prince Albert Piercing locked to a chain that was fastened to an upper point in the basement... Since the cock is constantly stretched it is a serious stimulation for cumming, but I managed to avoid to! :lol:
I attached few pics below, taken automatically thanks to my new automatic pic capture software...

This weekend, I would like to execute the tiptoes exercise again, but adding a little bit of difficulty... :oops:
This time I will add some typical predicament bondage concept, I will still be on tiptoes, tied up with a padlock through my Prince Albert Piercing locked to a chain fastened to an upper point in the basement, slightly stretched, but my wrist will also be chained in a way that it will pull on the chain locked on the PA if I let go my arms down. I am obliged to maintain my arms high enough not to pull on the chain that will stretch my cock at maximum (and probably favor a cum)... :whip:
Just need to determine the duration now, not less than 15 minutes, but not too long, I should go step by step :oops: I would very much appreciate feedback/ideas on what this time should be. :twisted:
Given it's a long weekend I may have to do it even more than once? :whip: :whip:
I will again take automatic pictures every x seconds during whole duration of the exercise and post the pics, if requested, to prove good execution. :oops:

Today, or should I say tonight, I masturbated slightly more than the 38 minutes driven by the weather forecast (98 F) :gag:
Tomorrow is another day, weather forecast 95F leading to 35 minutes masturbation :whip:

Balls slightly hurting but much less than few days ago, I'm in a good path!
Attachments
z_cam_4 shoots.jpg
Last edited by s_steph_m on 04 Sep 2015, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
aeon

Post by aeon »

Thanks for the update :)

Still going strong, I see. Given the length of the remaining time I won't ask you to check it, this time. But you never know, maybe sometime else will... :gag:
That is, if there's still someone reading this. So far there seem to be lurkers but no contributors. Which may be to your advantage, because you never know what they might come up with :wink:

A predicament is always interesting. You might want to consider adding a rope or chain that prevents you from dropping your arms too much. Unless you're very sure that you can keep your arms high enough until you're released. Might get more than just annoying if you can't...

I'm hesitant to suggest anything about the duration, as that very much depends on your condition and availability of a release mechanism if you should not be able to do the entire duration.
Having said that, if 15 minutes was easy, add 10% ;)

As long as it adds up to the temperate forecast I'm happy :)

I wonder what the good folks of Rapid City would think of us using their weather this way :gag: :facepalm:
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

thanks! :gag:
Still going strong so far, but I feel like I am coming closer and closer to the inevitable cumming failure...

I am so fragile now, after almost 2 weeks and many hours of masturbation... When I start masturbating, I am edging very quickly, even before having a strong hard on...
I just did my 38 minutes, based on weather actulal highest temperature today, not much more, it took me almost one hour in total for 38 effective masturbation time, since I had to stop so many times...
Balls hurt a little bit, not excessively, but I am so fragile, I have the impression I won't stand much more... :oops:

Tomorrow weather forecast is now 90F, it was 77 yesterday, arghhh, 35 minutes, I really feel the bad end arriving very soon... :whip:

Thanks so much to you for your reply and suggestion, I will do one time 17 minutes as you suggest. I plan actually to have easy release, since I will film the whole session, if I ever had to release before the end and will do it again till full completion anyway...

When looking at the number of "read", it's actually a lot, but you're right nobody else is contributing/answering, so I don't risk much!!! :D
So I tempt a bet with almost no fear: if one person send a post/reply before August 4, midnight CET, my session goes up to 25 minutes, :whip:
if a second different person send a post/reply before August 4, midnight CET, I do 2 sessions of 25 minutes each during the weekend, :whip: :whip:
if a third different person send a post/reply before August 4, midnight CET, I do 3 sessions of 35 minutes each, :whip: :whip: :whip:
if a fourth different person send a post/reply before August 4, midnight CET, I let you J. decide what it should be, if you want, otherwise it will stick to the previous one with no extra (keep in mind it's a long WE, Monday being Labor day in US)) , :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

I all cases I will take automatic picture every 5 seconds and combine into a movie, available if requested...

Looking forward to having more contributors :twisted:

BTW thank you not asking for remaining time, today only 1 more member vote and 1 non-member vote...

aeon

Post by aeon »

s_steph_m wrote:So I tempt a bet with almost no fear
Looks like you're getting away with it...

Maybe we have a case of the Bystander Effect.
Maybe people wonder if they have anything to contribute (Note: you probably do, even if you don't think so...)
Maybe everybody is just reading because I'm replying. There's an idea, maybe I should just stop replying for a while, and someone else might step in :idea:
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

:( I don't know, I'm really wondering...
at the same time, not only I have at the moment almost 800 "read", I have also more than 100 clicks on the link to Carlilock, so readers are OK to click, but strangely not to respond...
Maybe I should have a simple vote button and just chose intensity of punishment based on number of clicks on the link? :D
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

lot of clicks happening here, on this post, but nobody commenting...
Please I need your suggestions, your ideas to tease me, to put me in predicament... :whip:
Thanks, :hi:
aeon

Post by aeon »

Fingers crossed someone comes out of the woodwork for a minute or two. I'm sure there must be some ideas floating around :) :gag:
* click *
aeon

Post by aeon »

You could try asking nicely for a tough predicament in either the Selfbondage scenarios or Selfbondage dares subforum. If you post what you have available equipment/toywise, or possibly a direction you've been considering, people there might help you come up with something that's sufficiently challenging :gag:
* click *