Urethral Dilator

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Developer

Urethral Dilator

Post by Developer »

Hi!

I have a little question, does anyone of you use the Urethral Dilator like this: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 36838.html
I'm a new in urethral play, but this is something that i can try, but i have some concerns if this is surely stainless steel and it's not only a toy to look...

Maybe you know a better store, that sells it and has a free / cheap shipping to Europe?

Regards.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Urethral Dilator

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

For things like urethral play, I wouldn't skimp. There's always that annoying cost boost for buying something in a sex toy shop vs in a different store, but there's a few things, like urethral toys, that are more expensive for a reason. From what I've been able to determine, it seems like MEO is one of the best European retailers for sex and fetish toys. Some of the European users might also have some good suggestions of reputable sellers.

I've heard about things like cock rings that are supposedly solid stainless steel shattering on their first usage. When it's all on the outside, that's just disappointing. When it's in your urethra, it's a bit more than just disappointing.
Developer

Post by Developer »

Thx for answer :) I will check this store.
LauraHelen

Post by LauraHelen »

Well I agree with Tenderfoot88. But according to my opinion if you are interested in using sex toy you must make sure what toy is best for you. I Liked to using dildo for me as sex toy. You can choose online store as colorsandtoys for shop sex toy.
Last edited by LauraHelen on 08 Jan 2015, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
salicyticus

Post by salicyticus »

i have 5 different chastity devices,one stainless full belt by d & d machine,(i agree with others in that it's not a very well made device) a cb 2000,a cb 3000, a curve, which are all plastic,(steer clear of hinged "A" rings)and a stainless steel toy i bought off ebay for 28.00u.s.d. it' similar to a 2000 or 3000 but it has a urethal tube,which keeps the penis stationary inside the cage,the curve,2000 and 3000 all allow some movement/shrinkage in the cages,the stainless cage with the urethal tube holds the penis in a fixed position,it's very comfortable and feels more"secure" then the others,type in stainless steel chastity on ebay ,again, stay away from the hinged rings,the hinges will chaff you producing a burning sensation at the perianal area that is extremely unpleasant even in a maschochistic sense.
my fav device is about 50mm total length,cage portion about 45mm long, 34mm diameter, the dilator is 50mmlong, about
5mm diameter, with a 6mm ball on the end,it's a tube so you can pee without removing it.