Done with chastity :(

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Fox-puppet

Done with chastity :(

Post by Fox-puppet »

My master loved having me locked, and I loved being locked.
But it's time for us to accept that it's just too hard to keep a "grower" locked as when flaccid I'm small enough to pull out of the cage. We initially tried a silicone knock off of the cb6000s before moving to buying a steel penis intruder (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F4F7ZGI/ref ... Ntb03162VQ) and I've pulled out of both accidentally. Thing is, I'm not that small. I'm about 3" when flaccid. So we decided that the only way I could actually be locked is to get a custom cage or belt. We were looking into a jail bird from mature metal (http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/) with anti pullout spikes but probably wont because one of us would be out little over $500 if it were to be the same result.
If anyone were to have any suggestions for us then please don't hesitate. But for now it looks like I won't be locked anymore. :(
Judge me for who I am, don't like me for what I am not.
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
!This Song is for you! <3
lj

Re: Done with chastity :(

Post by lj »

We are all different shapes and sizes, I tried the CB3000 and later a CB6000s, plus a cage similar to the one the OP tried. I'm also a "grower" and found the CB devices too big, so I could get a partial and painful erection, though with the right gap/ring combination I never "escaped" accidentally, and to be honest (which is the whole point ?) I never tried to escape either. The metal cage was useless, the gap was far too large and it just fell off - fun for a CBT play when everything is excited ! but no good at all for long-term wear.

I now have a JailBird, sized to fit snugly when flaccid and again I haven't tried to escape but it is certainly far more secure than the plastic devices I had, fitting much closer to the body, and even if I could extract the penis (which I doubt), the balls are still going to be trapped. You don't argue with stainless steel! You don't get an erection either.

With the anti-pullout pins, I think it would be very difficult to escape, and impossible to re-fit. Not a cheap option, but a full belt is going to be a lot more expensive and intrusive. The cheap Chinese copies are likely to be just that, cheap.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

See corrected one below.
Last edited by steelcollar on 17 Jun 2014, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

I am very small and could pull out of the plastic cb-3000. (Which, I might add, eventually broke.)
Now I have a Houdini, the one from Carolina Chastity. (On sale, too.) A hinged ring, not a handcuff.
There's no way to pull out of that one. No way!
The only problem was the ring size; though I assume it is 1.5 inches, I had to wrap several layers of electrical tape around it to get to the point where it cannot be pulled off.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I got an interesting idea today, that i would combine the good parts of Bon4 and CB6000. Basically Bon4 ring is impossible to pull off for "grower" like me as you call them. But its cage is one you can "cum" in... That on the otherhand is not what you want to do with CB6000.

So because Bon4 ring is so flexible it can be fit under the CB6000 ring, and you can then lock in CB6000 cage :P Might try that today but i would think it works in theory and practise, with either putting the CB ring on before (as a pre-combined ring) or after Bon4. And obviously this is mainly aimed to those who already own both of them, i wouldn't even think of buying both of them instead of trying to find product that works on its own.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Would you consider a Prince Albert piercing?
With the extra lock, you won't be getting out of anything, however poorly made!
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

The way to is either a custom made Ball-Trap device like Mature Metal, Lori's tubes or Steelwerks Extreme. But ball-trap devices are hard to be 100% pullout free, as it all comes up with that the measurement and production is 100% fit, and the design is perfect as well, a complete tube is harder to pull out from than a "prison bar" type cage, less room to touch the penis with a massive complete tube. And thus it also comes up to how your ballsack/penis react when warm, cold flaccis, ballsack hanging loosely and not tight etc. And do not forget if you lubricate it is easier to pull out.

So the only 100% secure version is either get a Prince Albert Piercing and a chastity tube that are able to lock a PA or at least use the PA hole.

Or get a full belt like Carrara Design, Neosteel or My Steel, they are full belts with hip/waist band as well. Carrara design is very secure when tight and perfect fit. The Carrara Design is also able to lock a PA, think there is option for PA for Neo and My Steel as well.

If still going for a Ball-Trap design CB you may also modify it by using wire or another system to make a waist band and make the CB unit closer to the body, so you cant pull it out and down to give you more room for pullout.

Perhaps using what we in Norway call Patentbånd, don't remember the English name for it. http://www.cbtek.no/img/forside.jpg
Easy to bend and cut to exact length, several holes to adjust it with etc. :)
Fox-puppet

Post by Fox-puppet »

I was thinking about a jail bird from mature metal with anti pullout pins.
http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
lj

Post by lj »

Fox-puppet wrote:I was thinking about a jail bird from mature metal with anti pullout pins.
http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/

If you do go for the JailBird, get the sizing rings and use them as suggested, including wearing just the ring for a while, as the ring size is important.
Also, when measuring your shaft, do it many times and make notes, then average them. The cage length should be no longer than the average measurement, they actually suggest 1/4" shorter, and the cage diameter needs to be a snug, not tight fit.

Unlike the CBxxxx devices, the JailBird encloses your shaft when flaccid, you can't get an erection so you don't get the "tearing the balls off" effect as you develop a partial or full erection(depending on relative size)

I don't have the anti-pull-out pins so I can't comment on how effective they are, but they will certainly teach you not to even think about an erection :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Fox-puppet

Post by Fox-puppet »

I'll remember that. For now I'm locked again with some DIY fixes like cable ties and rubber bands on my cage until I can scrape up enough for a custom JailBird.
!MusiK! Is Life.
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

I know its not really my area of expertise, but how about getting a PA and the chastity devices that lock into your PA meaning you can't get out no matter how small you get.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Alternatively, maybe a complete option could be viable for you. I haven't been so far, but I kept these two links:

http://www.my-steel.nl/en/shop/category ... s-for-men/
http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Fox-puppet

Post by Fox-puppet »

pansexual wrote:Alternatively, maybe a complete option could be viable for you. I haven't been so far, but I kept these two links:

http://www.my-steel.nl/en/shop/category ... s-for-men/
http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm
I do love the look of the second link and have considered one for a while, but having to make an appointment out of country for measurements can be a big problem. Although the My Steels are pretty nice too.
!MusiK! Is Life.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

Theresajayne wrote:I know its not really my area of expertise, but how about getting a PA and the chastity devices that lock into your PA meaning you can't get out no matter how small you get.
this isn't exactly a guaranteed option either, I seem to recall a user posting a few months ago about giving away his CB device because he ripped through his PA piercing. uhm, OUCH. yea, even with a PA lock, you still need to not be able to pull out of it.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

one of the best thinmgs you can do with a cb6ks is to get a chain that will go around you waist and connects to the two outer pins on the cb.it will hold it snug against your body and make it almost impossable to pull out.