Forum Rules

Forum rules and general information.
anna
Site Admin

Forum Rules

Post by anna »

This is a adult site and only adults above the age of 21 years are allowed to view, post or in any other way take part of this forum.

This site can contain material of adult nature, including but not limited to: graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and adult activities. This material should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 21 years.

By entering this forum you are making the following statements:

1. Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 21 years of age.

2. I promise that I will not allow any person(s) under 21 years of age to have access to any of the materials on or from this site.

3. I understand that when I gain access to this site, I will be exposed to adult material including but not limited to visual images and verbal descriptions of a sexual activities.

4. I am voluntarily choosing to enter and use this site, because I want to take part of the material posted here for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education.

5. You are an adult (21 years or older) and have read and understood this agreement.

6. Violations of these rules will lead to the offender being banned from this forum.