Finding a Domme

Forum rules and general information.
lj

Finding a Domme

Post by lj »

You want to find a Domme ? (apologies to the ladies looking for a Dom, but the same principles apply)

you are looking in the wrong place! This site has a few thousand members, a small percentage of which are female, an even smaller number are Dominants, even fewer live where you live, so the chances of finding a Domme, who will read your post here, near where you live, is practically zero.

HOWEVER

a quick bit of Googling ( a harmless perversion...) should provide a starting point.

I cannot stress often enough that if you want a real-life Domme/Mistress/Play-partner you HAVE to get known by the local scene on a personal basis. I wouldn't trust my life with someone I had never met, why would you ? And by the same token, no Domme is going to accept a submissive until they know them personally. The only exception is at a club or play-party where there may be a House Domme, from whom you may get a very pleasant flogging etc.but this is unlikely to develop into a one-to-one relationship.

Munches are an excellent way to start.

Try a bit of lateral thinking, the gay/lesbian scene is often kink-tolerant and may know of a local BDSM scene. <http://www.FetLife.com> may well provide a starting point. Register (free) and search for munches in your area and country

For those not familiar with Munches, in general they are held in a neutral, non-kink environment - a bar, cafe, pub and mostly have a "vanilla" dress code so no-one is immediately going to think "Ooooh one of those perverts!" They are mostly purely social gatherings where people can share anything from kink to football results (seriously perverted!!!) and get to know each other. It can feel like a big step to go to your first Munch - I know, I did it 13 years ago, I organised one for 6 years- but once you have taken the step you will wonder why you didn't, a long time ago.

A real Domme is well worth taking some effort to find, but the biggest step is getting out from behind the computer monitor.

Good luck :)
be a switch, double the fun :-)