Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
Brand X mk2

Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Post by Brand X mk2 »

I'm not sure if this is breaking forum rules/etiquette or not; this isn't intended to be an advertisement but I found a UK-based maker of "flat pack" bondage furniture, all designed to fold down for storage which a lot of people here in the UK will appreciate due to most of us living in rooms the size of orange-boxes. Their stuff looks to be reasonable quality and the prices are just about on the mark where I'm thinking "hmmm, yes I can afford that".

I won't post a direct link but the website is called http://www.slavetolove.co.uk

edited by Moderator (LJ) to include link that works - we get snappy with people who spam or are advertising their own products or services but helpful information is always welcome
Tenderfoot88

Re: Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I recommend this be reformatted as a review and moved into the reviews forum. I know it's largely stalled, but this is exactly the reason it exists, and a bit of activity there might liven things up a bit.

Lots of interesting designs for those of us abroad, too. Needs a bit of a metalworking shop to avoid the epic shipping costs, but....

Edit: Or links. That works too.
Brand X mk2

Re: Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Thanks Tenderfoot - and LJ