Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!

Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Postby Brand X mk2 » 08 Oct 2013, 22:18

I'm not sure if this is breaking forum rules/etiquette or not; this isn't intended to be an advertisement but I found a UK-based maker of "flat pack" bondage furniture, all designed to fold down for storage which a lot of people here in the UK will appreciate due to most of us living in rooms the size of orange-boxes. Their stuff looks to be reasonable quality and the prices are just about on the mark where I'm thinking "hmmm, yes I can afford that".

I won't post a direct link but the website is called http://www.slavetolove.co.uk

edited by Moderator (LJ) to include link that works - we get snappy with people who spam or are advertising their own products or services but helpful information is always welcome
Brand X mk2

Re: Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Postby Tenderfoot88 » 09 Oct 2013, 03:45

I recommend this be reformatted as a review and moved into the reviews forum. I know it's largely stalled, but this is exactly the reason it exists, and a bit of activity there might liven things up a bit.

Lots of interesting designs for those of us abroad, too. Needs a bit of a metalworking shop to avoid the epic shipping costs, but....

Edit: Or links. That works too.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Useful bondage furniture store for ppl in the UK

Postby Brand X mk2 » 09 Oct 2013, 12:13

Thanks Tenderfoot - and LJ
Brand X mk2

Return to Links