Self-Bondage Facebook

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
nummi

Self-Bondage Facebook

Post by nummi »

Hey there,

i just want to invite you to our Self-Bondage page on Facebook.
There is a bigger one but they are just a spam page where everybody posts pic and videos about bdsm in general but only few things are about self-bondage.
Our group has about 500 members now and is still growing from day to day.
We would like you to join us or tell others about this page.
I hope that we will be a huge information platform about SB on Facebook in the Future.

Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/259551737467903/
ponylady

Re: Self-Bondage Facebook

Post by ponylady »

thanx for the offer, but not for me.

I block FB-cookies on my comps + even if i
had a profile on FB i sure wouldn't spill the beans to mark about my kinky preferences.
[
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

FB is a no go for me. No account, no desire to have one.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm about as Facebook-unfriendly as one can get... I call it Face-de-Bouc (french for goat-face :rofl: ).

With their privacy issues, I would never get into that. I read today that they're now looking into your browsing habits and online transactions to get to know you better... :shock:

I've had nosey neighbors that were less nosey than that!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

I love Facebook, but I also go to great lengths to keep my kink life and my vanilla life separate. Even if it's some super-duper-secret invitation-only group (which it apparently isn't, now that I've clicked on it), there would still be a risk of it somehow making it onto your profile for all your vanilla acquaintances to see. Unless, of course, you go to the trouble of setting up a separate facebook account just for your kinky side. That's just way too much work. :shock:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I like everyone's thoughts on this...
It sounded good, at first, but...
I would say, "Invite them to here."
Why post or search in 2 places???
I'm on facebook, well, the "other me" anyway... And it sometimes takes too much time...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Look at it this way: we are social media, even if it isn't an idea developed by billionaires. You can set up a profile here (with minimal private info), post your ideas, opinions, experiences here, as long as they're relevant to self-bondage.

There are real people taking care of this place too. When you PM Anna or a moderator for help, you get a personal response (not a form e-mail) from them very quickly. If there's a glitch in the forum, Anna will be very quickly on top of it, whipping it into submission. We take care of you and care about you (we'll even whip you into submission if you ask nicely - you won't get that from Face-de-Bouc :mrgreen: ).

And we don't snoop into your personal lives. Or change the privacy settings and tell you later when the shit hits the media fan. :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
dpsalmons

Post by dpsalmons »

DITTO! No Thanx - I feel much more comfortable with my friends on this site! :hi:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

No FB-profile here!

And "nummi" signed up, made a single "come somewhere else and support the page I've made"- post the very day he did it, and has only been back once since (the day after).
That really is not a nice forum behaviour. (I consider it to be a variant of spamming)

I like it here!
:love:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~