Good Sites for quality bdsm gear?

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
GreenwichMistress

Good Sites for quality bdsm gear?

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Sub-Shop.com was always my go-to store for really nice bondage gear. They're shutting their doors, and I don't know who else to trust. She always had great deals and stuff that looks kinky and pleasing to the eye. Does anyone have any online stores that you trust for a good variety of restraints, clothing, toys...etc?
Gabriel

Re: Good Sites for quality bdsm gear?

Post by Gabriel »

i bought my best toys from Extreme Restraints. They've been in business for years and their gear is always top-notch. Their toys are a bit pricey, but they'll last forever. :whip:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Glennn

Post by Glennn »

Even though I live in Denmark I always order from extremerestraints.com or stockroom.com.
They both have some great products of a good quality. And good prices! :)
Living two lives can be hard - but it can be done! :)
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I've seen a bunch of complaints about Extreme Restraints recently, mostly around shipping and customer service. I've not ordered from them myself.

The Stockroom seems to continue to be basically reliable, with good quality products.
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Sub-Shop is officially closed. I bought out some of the last remaining locks and collars, but it makes me a bit sad so see Autumn go. I tried writing to her asking what her new project is, but she said she's under contract not so say... i guess like a gag order. :gag:

Anyone else have any other suggestions?
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Extreme Restraints does have some good stuff. I only ordered from there once and was caught out with additional costs from import tax.

I would remind UK buyers to factor this in when making an order.

In the UK we have uberKinky which has some decent stock.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

I think I know of a good bdlm website. Try fetishtoybox.com or it just might depend on what type of bondage gear
your looking for. Just state what it is your looking for here and I'll try some web searches and if I ever find that
item I'll post the name of the website here for you.
wayneheidlebaugh
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

http://www.fetteredpleasures.com/

Got alot of stuff with high quality. I did even visit their shop in London when it was still open, but because of cost they are now only on web. At least the last I heard.
I went around drooling :drool: when I was in that shop, I wanted to bring the entire shop back to Norway! LOL ;)

Extreme Restratints got alot at a cheap price, but beware that alot if what they are selling is china made rip offs of others design. So if you want decent normal quality at a cheap price Extreme is rather good, but don't expect highest quality on all their wares! ;) But to say, I've been shopping several times from Extreme, and only 1 item did disappoint me by quality. But then I'm rather picky on what I order. lol

Stockroom has also good reputation in the world. :)
Auroralexis

Post by Auroralexis »

I've shopped at Extreme Restraints for nearly a decade. I've never had a problem with any of their gear. And my gear has seen a lot of use :twisted:

Last year, I bought a ball-gag harness from http://www.hottbonds.com , and is one of the best gags I've ever owned. Though the inflatable butterfly gag is my favorite :gag:

--Auroralexis