Looking for a specific site

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
steelmole

Looking for a specific site

Post by steelmole »

I think it was linked from this forum, though I can't remember. It had various things, one was an infantilism story where 'babies' went to a party, chose different punishments from drawing balls. Another was a bondage device made from a wheelchair, making all the bondage automatic. If anyone knows this I'd be glad to find it again.
s661055

Post by s661055 »

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I don't think House of Gord had anything in that nature, though the wheelchair bondage thing was exploited in a different manner - the lovely female victim being strapped into the thing in such a manner that she becomes the seat. But no "automatic" bondage as such.

Steelmole, I suggest you check the main site at http://www.boundanna.com, in the links section. What you describe sounds like fiction (the babies, notably) and there are a few links to sites that have lots of bondage stories.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Might have been Gromet's Plaza
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
steelmole

Post by steelmole »

It was stories, definitely fiction, not really pictures. The page was a sort of wiki.
OzoneRed

Post by OzoneRed »

The good news is, you're not going senile, and your memory isn't playing tricks on you. I remember the site you're thinking of.

The bad news is, I can't remember the name of it, either. I've looked around a little, and checked the Favorites in my Recycle Bin, but no joy.

Sorry. Good luck.
I feel your pain. It amuses me.
OzoneRed

Post by OzoneRed »

Eureka! Is this the one you're thinking of?

http://www.babyroger.me.uk/twiki/bin/view.pl/RCS
I feel your pain. It amuses me.