Hobble skirts and other nice things

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
bound_jenny

Hobble skirts and other nice things

Post by bound_jenny »

A nice site I just found that has hobble skirts and other restrictive garments, plus high heels, latex and a few suggestions of bondage too.

http://www.hobbleskirt.com

Jenny.

(edit: removed the plural 's' from 'hobbleskirt')
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

ooh yeah, that's a nice site.

have to say i still mourn the closure of the tightskirtspage.

i have a custommade latex anklelength hobbleskirt that allows only only
4'' hops. still the best thing i have, and i have plenty.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:ooh yeah, that's a nice site.

have to say i still mourn the closure of the tightskirtspage.

i have a custommade latex anklelength hobbleskirt that allows only only
4'' hops. still the best thing i have, and i have plenty.
It's a shame, yes, that they closed. There were some gorgeous pictures of 50's pencil skirts and complete outfits that were eye-poppingly beautiful.

The gallery section in hobbleskirts has a couple of artwork sections that have some very interesting ideas for hobbling and generally restrictive bondage-type garments. My sewing machine may heat up a bit... :wink:

Jenny.
rubberbandballgag

Post by rubberbandballgag »

i've gone and bookmarked this site for future use, i like. once i get further down my wish-list i'll be making a purchase.
Join the quest to fill up a gmail account, space for over 6000mb of messages.
started 16th Jan 2008,
How fast can we fill it?
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: The gallery section in hobbleskirts has a couple of artwork sections that have some very interesting ideas for hobbling and generally restrictive bondage-type garments. My sewing machine may heat up a bit... :wink:
well, here is some more food for your sewing machine, courtesy of the master himself, john willie

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:well, here is some more food for your sewing machine, courtesy of the master himself, john willie
Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you! :D

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you! :D

Jenny.
your welcome.

and while you are sewing, please let me know where i can send the latex and measurements for a custom-made "jenny 1952 hobble-catsuit" for myself.
:P :P
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you! :D

Jenny.
your welcome.

and while you are sewing, please let me know where i can send the latex and measurements for a custom-made "jenny 1952 hobble-catsuit" for myself.
:P :P
The ideas I'm getting are attachable restrictive accessories for my next "correction corset" - the excruciatingly tight (and unbendable) one that goes from the armpits to the knees. No latex involved here but eventually I will get to making some clothes inspired from the pictures on hobbleskirt.com. My first choice will be a Victorian-inspired "walking dress" (yeah, right, walking with that skirt? :wink: ). A period dress has been on my list for a while and I am starting to get into the waist size range I have targeted for such a dress. And a hobbling one is much more fun than a plain one!

I haven't sewn latex before... :(

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
The ideas I'm getting are attachable restrictive accessories for my next "correction corset" - the excruciatingly tight (and unbendable) one that goes from the armpits to the knees.... No latex involved here but eventually I will get to making some clothes inspired from the pictures on hobbleskirt.com. My first choice will be a Victorian-inspired "walking dress" (yeah, right, walking with that skirt? :wink: ). A period dress has been on my list for a while and I am starting to get into the waist size range I have targeted for such a dress. And a hobbling one is much more fun than a plain one!
now i have to dig out those willie corset drawings to give you more inspiration.
:wink: :wink:
bound_jenny wrote: I haven't sewn latex before... :(
same as other materials, but you need a bit stronger needle. and if it is "restrictive clothing". glueing the seams afterwards is a good idea.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Btw, do you girls know why men are turned on by women in leather? Because the smell reminds us of a new car! ^^
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Grinser wrote:Btw, do you girls know why men are turned on by women in leather? Because the smell reminds us of a new car! ^^
OH!!!!! Now I know why you men "drive" us up the wall. That explains everything! :P

Jenny.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

bound_jenny wrote: The ideas I'm getting are attachable restrictive accessories for my next "correction corset" - the excruciatingly tight (and unbendable) one that goes from the armpits to the knees.
Yummy, I can't wait to hear more about this one.

It reminds me of a scenario I wrote for my wife one time (always hoping one of these days she'll make one come true!) where she would have me wearing a restrictive corset. Of course I would also be wearing a variety of pantyhose/stockings/tights, nail polish, etc. And we would go to a shopping mall when it's not too busy, and she would drop things on the floor (on purpose of course) in different places and order me to pick it up.
Of course, with my corset, it would be almost impossible to pick up anything off the floor. And if I did manage to, anyone nearby would definitely notice my contortions to stoop down that low :oops:
Then she would tell me to do something she knows I wouldn't want to do, and to punish me she would drop a bunch of change while paying at the cash register and would force me to pick it up right there in front of everyone! :oops: :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:Yummy, I can't wait to hear more about this one.

It reminds me of a scenario I wrote for my wife one time (always hoping one of these days she'll make one come true!) where she would have me wearing a restrictive corset. Of course I would also be wearing a variety of pantyhose/stockings/tights, nail polish, etc. And we would go to a shopping mall when it's not too busy, and she would drop things on the floor (on purpose of course) in different places and order me to pick it up.
Of course, with my corset, it would be almost impossible to pick up anything off the floor. And if I did manage to, anyone nearby would definitely notice my contortions to stoop down that low :oops:
Then she would tell me to do something she knows I wouldn't want to do, and to punish me she would drop a bunch of change while paying at the cash register and would force me to pick it up right there in front of everyone! :oops: :oops:
If your wife would do that to you, then she's a delightfully evil and wicked creature. :evil: :twisted:

Believe me, if you wore what I have in mind, people would notice long before you even tried (futilely) to bend over. :twisted:

You wouldn't be able to wear pants, only skirts (well, maybe those dreadful rapper's pants, the ones with the crotch at knee level). :twisted:

Even walking would be a challenge, because your legs would be pinned together down to the knees. Even more fun with high heels - the higher the heels, the more difficult it gets. :twisted:

If you tried to pick something up off the floor, you will need someone to pick you up! I can see your wife towering over you, snickering evilly at your predicament as you flop around on the floor like a fish out of water. :twisted:

With the restrictive accessories, you would need to be wheeled into the mall on a luggage dolly. Now that would be an interesting sight. :twisted:

Diabolical enough?

I'm drawing up the pattern for the main corset body this weekend, and making the list of materials. A trip to the fabric store (not this weekend - stupid snowstorm), scissor work, some furious sewing, and then I try it on... Oh! I must not forget the attachment rings!

Jenny.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

bound_jenny wrote:
I'm drawing up the pattern for the main corset body this weekend, and making the list of materials. A trip to the fabric store (not this weekend - stupid snowstorm), scissor work, some furious sewing, and then I try it on... Oh! I must not forget the attachment rings!

Jenny.
I hope we'll get to see pictures Jenny??

And while you're at it, send pictures of the corset too :lol: :roll:

I was going to dare you to wear a corset under your clothes for you trip to the fabric store, but something tells me you do this all the time already? OK, so maybe the dare will be that you have to wear your darkest corset, under your whitest (and sheer) frilly feminine blouse?
I'll be sooooo jealous if you do this, as this is what I would like my wife to force me to do.... :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:
I hope we'll get to see pictures Jenny??

And while you're at it, send pictures of the corset too :lol: :roll:
Oh, there will be pictures. I just drew up the pattern and the approximate material list. I set the waist size at 18 inches fully closed, making it 2 inches tighter than my target waist size, and 4-5 inches tighter than what I can comfortably wear now.
Michelle wrote:I was going to dare you to wear a corset under your clothes for you trip to the fabric store, but something tells me you do this all the time already?
You read me like a book. :wink:
Michelle wrote:OK, so maybe the dare will be that you have to wear your darkest corset, under your whitest (and sheer) frilly feminine blouse?
I'll be sooooo jealous if you do this, as this is what I would like my wife to force me to do.... :oops:
They're already used to seeing me with a small waist... that gets noticed quite a bit faster than what shows through the blouse, just by looking at where the eyes go when people stare at me.

I pity the fool who would ask me if I'm wearing a corset on the pretext of seeing it through my blouse... and not noticing the size of my waist! First because it is very impolite to remark on a woman's underwear seen through her clothes, and second (especially) because it is highly dangerous (if not suicidal) to overlook a woman's efforts to make herself look beautiful.

Jenny.