Shoutcast

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Shoutcast

Post by LoRee »

Hello everybody,

Are you sick of reading the posts here in silence? If so then I've got a cure, TRAPPER RADIO! I have started an online Shoutcast, making my entire music collect available for listening to anyone online. Just type this link into your address bar window.

http://trapper9.dtdns.net:8080/playlist.cgi?startswith

However it does require winamp to listen. Just go to winamp.com to down load that if you don't already have it. You can even request a song or three if you like. At present I only have a 2800, or so, song catalog, with more to follow as I acquire them. If you want to hear something I don't have in my collection, let me know (via pm) and I will see if it's possible to acquire it.

So Log On Today and ENJOY!

FYI: THIS IS NOT A MUSIC SHARING SITE! Shoutcast is legitimate internet broadcast/webcast service provider. The music I broadcast there is meant for your listening enjoyment ONLY! If you engage in illegal downloading of music, I don't want to know about that, PERIOD! I do not condone such activity, but it ain't my job to enforce the law. CLEAR?