SFBayAreaBDSM - Ultimate Knowledge-base & Social Community

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
MasterManBoy

SFBayAreaBDSM - Ultimate Knowledge-base & Social Community

Post by MasterManBoy »

My name is MasterManBoy, I am a freelance developer/designer and systems admin. I would like to talk to you about my new research and development project which I have been actively doing research on for the past several weeks until I actually decided to go through with it as not all of my projects always quite work out as intended or developed. Some of that research is still actively being compiled over various sources and resources online to create an ultimate centralized database of any and all information pertaining to the subject and topic of BDSM. Why? - Because I can and I believe that the topic in question is of little comprehensible understanding to most whom are interested and not actively a part of such existing community or whom are new to it. I think that much if nothing else is clear. Aside from and in conjunction with the knowledge base will consist of a social-network like community with basic features and functions similar to that of Facebook. Now the reason WHY as per this feature is more clear and concise as to my motivation for wanting to do this and if nothing else the mainstay of my purpose for such exhaustive research. I was looking for a FREE and I do have to emphasize "FREE" as a majority of if not (ALL) the social network/hookup sites online are in fact NOT free if you have not noticed they empathize that signup is FREE however use of or extended use these sites are if expensive. Especially if your a broke college student like me. There is another and very important factor of this "paid" use of such sites that I would like to point out here. Is that social network sites like Facebook and many others have if nothing else bastardized the good generally neutral socialization of people online. Before the advent of Facebook the communication of people online was a lot more genuine sincere and not malformed in any way. Without me spelling out the highly elicited and inert semantics of this in detail, you need only to look at the way of communication between the mouth breathers on Facebook vs say one of the original forms of communication on a message board, IRC chat or instant messenger service (most of which are all gone) ...you'll see what I mean. At this point even communication as well as information online is being locked up and held captive by such profiteering pretentious companies that seek to make a profit off of such things from people who only had intentions of seeking very specific and useful information for the socialization of and finding someone that they could connect with, even if only for a little while. This is a topic that I could go on and on about, but I digress.

I would like to introduce you to my valid attempt at bringing back some of the very refreshing characteristics of the "old internet 1.0" that I think some of us all know and remember from back in the day. Also my very reasoning for becoming a member of this very site. I hope to speak with and hold conversations with many of you and maybe even become friends with and share personal experiences and knowledge with in the near future and for years too come. I don't know any of you but though common grounds feel connected to and a part of all of you as we are all one body of one organism sharing with itself the experiences of life which is only a dream, subjectively.

With that being said, I would like to introduce you too...

SFBayAreaBDSM

[

I have created a pre-text to this site before it's launch and as a launching ground to the site in the form of an IRC chat room on irc.freenode.net which may eventually be moved to Mibbit an IRC server that seems to specialize in adult content and BDSM channels more specifically.

You can access that IRC chat with the information below which is pretty self-explanitory if you are not personally familiar with IRC as it is an old service which is still widely used today among the initiated.

CHAT CLIENT: https://webchat.freenode.net/
SERVER: irc.freenode.net
CHAT ROOM: /join ##SFBayBDSM

NOTE: I would like to append a notation that this site is generally intended for individuals in the bay area as a niche site, but invite and encourage ALL to experience it and sign-up! It IS FREE sign-up and FREE use with NO ads making money off of your personal information and it always will be. ...Not like Facebook. :rofl:
ponylady

Re: SFBayAreaBDSM - Ultimate Knowledge-base & Social Communi

Post by ponylady »

I removed the copyrighted pic from your post.

Good luck with your project.
[
bound_jenny

Re: SFBayAreaBDSM - Ultimate Knowledge-base & Social Communi

Post by bound_jenny »

I moved your thread from the Software sub-forum (which is, obviously, for software) to here, where it will likely be seen more (and more appropriate for a link to an off-site resource).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!