First timer

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Should I add pics of the items to the thread?

Poll ended at 16 Feb 2016, 19:01

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes

Total votes: 12

KinkInSpace

Re: First timer

Post by KinkInSpace »

Alright! First read the entire dare before executing it.

I want you to strip down naked. I want you to look at yourself in a mirror to confirm that you are entirely naked. You are not to wear anything, not even a watch, so the only thing that touches your skin are whatever you're standing on. If you wear glasses, they're okay to be wearing, otherwise you could not possibly see yourself.

Admire yourself for 5 minutes being naked and think of the dare you're about to take. Try to visualize you wearing the swimsuit. You're male, wearing a female swimsuit. Your penis will be pushed at because the swimsuit does not natively have an area for your penis to be, so you'll have to rely on the stretching of the fabric to make room for your penis.

Now, grab the swimsuit and put it on. This means, you step into it, and pull it over your body then lastly pull your arms through the arm openings at the top. Get it to fit right, so tug it up. This'll make the bottom part be fit more snuggly. Do not make the fabric that goes past your buttocks be squeezed tight between the buttocks though, make it fit like any girl normally would do.

While in the swimsuit, go behind your computer and reply here in this topic that you're wearing the swimsuit. In addition, use your hands to feel your skin and describe both this feeling and the overal experience of wearing the swimsuit. But don't hit send yet.

Now, this is just part of the dare. In your post, write a number of dashes to form a line to seperate the first part of your post with the second part.

Now, get dressed. Put normal clothes over your swimsuit making the entire swimsuit disappear from sight. Only you feel that you wear it. Once done, come back to your computer and your post, and now describe the feeling you have of wearing the swimsuit below your clothes. I can tell you, this will be a unique experience.

Finally, I want you to go outdoors being like this. I want you to go to any place public. If you have a job, you can go to work. The public place must have a bathroom that you can enter and lock the doors of. Lock yourself in, and undress again (you can keep the watch on this time). Also take off the swimsuit. Again, you're entirely naked. Your naked feet should touch the floor there, not your clothes, socks, shoes, whatever.

Get yourself an orgasm and flush it down the toilet. As you're jerking off, look at how you are naked in a public place, seeing your penis, feeling that awesome feeling as you jerk off.

Once done, clean up everything while still being naked, making every trace of what happened go away. Once all the evidence is gone, put on your swimsuit again. This time, once its fully on, grab the fabric near your buttocks and push it so they're between your buttocks. Get fully dressed again. Continue the normal routine. If you were working, continue to work. If at a public place, go home.

Once home, undress and take off the swimsuit. Feel free to wait doing this if you want to.

-----------------
Now this dare is probably going to be really scary even though there is nothing to be afraid of. For that reason I'm going to put a severe punishment on it for failing at any point.

The punishment will be: Get naked, put on the swimsuit, tie a rope harness around it (look up karada). Make sure that in order to take off the swimsuit, you first have to untie the rope harness fully.

Wear this for 7 days straight. You are only allowed to take off the rope harness and swimsuit while being in a toiletbooth and you have to wear it again when leaving the toiletbooth. This means, you have to take it off when you need to pee or poop, but you will sleep in it, take a bath or shower while wearing it, work in it, go to friends while wearing it, etc.

If you need to pee or poop, you will do so completely naked, no matter where you are.

This means, that if doing this in a public place is a no, you'll have to get a week off from work so you are safe to go to the toilet. You are allowed to pee right through the swimsuit and rope bondage elsewhere, but that would just give a huge mess, with even more problems than just taking everything off.

Also, you are definitely NOT allowed to take off your pants, squeeze your penis out of the swimsuit and pee that way. If at any time you need to pee, and you don't dare to do it and you are in a public place and you decide to still do this, all time spent is returned to 0 and you have to start the week over again.

Lastly, any failure has to be reported to me, understood?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Loud and clear! ;) I'll get on it tomorrow. It's almost midnight right now and I need sleep. I haven't slipped the swimsuit on yet. I'm saving that pleasure for the dare. ;)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll happily await the results. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Any luck with the dares? Waiting for 2 dares now...
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Life has not been kind to me lately and I wasn't able to preform the last dare properly. I need to redo it. I'll post the report soon, I hope. Sorry for making you wait.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You do understand that making your Mistress wait will only result in a much tougher next challenge, right? As a sort of punishment for waiting.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Finally got it done and this is my report.
-----------------------
After stripping, I looked in the mirror as instructed. My penis was soft as the idea of looking at myself wasn't very arousing. The thought of my penis being mashed between me and the soft fabric soon changed that. I grew stiff after minute two and had to fight the urge to masturbate then and their. Placing on the swimsuit wasn't as easy as first thought, but the results are lovely. My clitty is throbbing for attention as I type this. The back is on my rear as a female would normally wear it. Not pulled between my cheeks. The tightness in the crotch is more than expected, though my clitty is beautifully outlined. By the way, I'm typing clitty due to my feminized state. A woman has no penis. I'm heading out now and will put dashes as instructed.
-----------------------------------
Holy hell that was scary. Being in public, and knowing that I was wearing it in secret was very arousing, however. Sadly I couldn't do this at work, as I lost my job. That was the life being unkind thing that I mentioned earlier. I did this dare where I did work though. Anyway. I wasted no time in heading for the toilet stalls. A friend was in the restroom and struck up a conversation with me. The entire time that we talked, my clitty was screaming for me to stroke it. He finally got back to work, he was on break, and I went into the handicap stall. I stripped completely nude once more. I have never seen my penis this hard before. It was almost painful. I started stroking furiously, after hanging my clothes and swimsuit onto the rails of the stall. My shoes were at my feet. I used them to try and block some of the view under the stall door. I was getting into it and the sounds of my stroking were echoing off of the walls. Suddenly voices are heard entering the restroom and I had to suddenly stop. My heart was beating out of my chest from both the physical activity, and the fear of getting caught. Stopping added to my frustration, so I tried to slowly rub. Luckily the sound went unnoticed and as soon as I heard them leave, I furiously stroked once more. This happened a few more times. When I came, I missed the toilet bowl. It hit the seat and floor. Using toilet paper, I cleaned it and flushed the evidence. Pulling the back of the swimsuit between my cheeks eased some of the pressure on my clitty. The outline was still nice though. the fat that my clitty was soft made it a little more comfortable. I knew that it would grow hard again after about twenty or so minutes. After getting fully dressed, I hightailed it out of there. The swimsuit has been washed and put away. The thought that it may have shrunken in the wash has me hard again. It may be even tighter next time I use it to feminize myself.
------------------
Sorry that it took so long to get this to you. I hope that my report pleases you.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You performed remarkably well. I wonder though, how was the whole experience for you, looking back to it?

I know you hate public things, and I hope this will make things a bit more accessible for you?

In your response to me, please also tell me if you have access to a bath or a shower or both, and if you share it with anyone (as in: can you use it without anyone interrupting it for a while?)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Looking back, it wasn't a bad experience. My fear of getting caught hasn't changed, but I may do a little more public things. Nothing too crazy though. I may just stick to panties under my clothes, or something similar. To answer your question. I do have access to a shower without fear of someone entering in on me, but I can't be in the shower for too long without someone telling me to hurry up.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, here's another dare for you. An easier one.

I do want you to purchase a new rope though, because your older rope with knots won't be sufficient.

While buying the rope, keep in mind that the rope will have to be able to withstand a lot of water.

Report back when you have it to receive your next dare. Length, anything over 14 meter, preferably 20 meters, but both 15 and 25 would do too.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I shall do just that. ;) I'll look into marine ropes. This sounds interesting already.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Most modern rope is synthetic and as such water has little effect on it, as long as it is properly dried after being wet. UV from sunlight is much more damaging in the long term. Even hemp ropes should be washed by complete submersion, then properly dried to prevent mold and mildew, but the water alone will not harm them.

No need to spend the extra bucks for "marine" rope. Marine ropes are designed for the extremes that come with its intended propose, and these properties would not even be noticeable in bondage. I spent countless hours researching just the right low stretch lines for my sailboats, but until they are subjected to forces well beyond any a mere human in bondage could exert, (we're talking literally thousands of pounds of force here) they act no differently than any quality rope you can buy at the local hardware or home store.

There are ropes designed for many different purposes, with many different properties. Sailboat running rigging tends to be braided low stretch, anchor lines and dock lines tend to have a lot of stretch to absorb shock from rough conditions. Rope designed for mountain climbing tends to be even higher stretch to absorb the shock of a fall. But again, the forces involved here are huge, and not likely to be encountered in bondage.

Most any good hardware store rope will be fine for bondage. I pay more attention to the feel of the rope than anything else. Is it hard or soft, stiff or flexible? I have ropes that are stiff and harder to knot, one that is really nice and soft, and the majority are somewhere in between. All of them work fine for bondage.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good addition cdinbound. Yes, this is definitely true. Marine ropes is overkill.

I have rope that is made out of small fibers, and although it's awesome to feel this against the skin (it hurts a little bit etc) due to the fibers, its not that suitable for water. All other ropes you get in the hardware store will work nicely. Also, forgot to mention about the thickness. It doesn't matter how thick it is, just don't make it too thin. So a minimum of 4mm would be recommended, though 6mm to 8mm will be more fun.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Ahh. Thanks for the advice. :) I actually have rope that will do on my boat. It slipped my mind earlier. I have the rope needed for the dare. It's nothing fancy but it can withstand longterm water submersion. It's actually replacement rope for my anchor. If ever it should break.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Alright. Due to the fact that you still haven't done the underpants dare, and the previous dare took you a little bit, I feel like you deserve a punishment, so this dare will be a bit tougher, and I expect you to do it entirely!

Please first read the entire dare and prepare it before doing it.

- If you need to pee or poop, do this first. You won't be able to do it for a while.
- Get ready to take a shower.
- Strip down naked.
- Put on the swimsuit, the same way woman wear it.
- Use the rope to tie a karada. Look up how to tie it and if necessary get something handy that explains how to tie it while you're doing so. Its really easy to tie a karada once you know how though.
- Be sure that the karada is not tight. Not too loose, but not too tight either. Keep in mind that the sole idea of the karada is, that at the end, it will become tighter. If your rope is 20m or longer, find the exact center, and bring the other ends together to form a rope of 10m or longer. I think this is actually a requirement for a karada anyway.
- The karada will be tied over the swimsuit, and it'll push the swimsuit into the buttcrack a little bit.
- The karada will prevent you from taking the swimsuit off.

Congratulations, you've done the tying part of the dare. Now comes the punishment part.

I want you to take a cold shower for 5 minutes. Not more, but not less either. Use an alarm clock that counts down, set it to 5 minutes, then open the cold water crane. You are not allowed to open the warm water crane at all. Not even to make it slightly warm. Research has told me that this is perfectly safe.

Once the alarmclock rings, add warm water to the mix wait a bit for the water to warm up. If it appears that there's much more cold water than warm water and thus the temperature is still somewhat cold, feel free to close the cold water crane until the temperature is nice and warm. Warm up and then turn off both cranes.

Dry yourself up fully using a towel or two, and dry the rope and swimsuit too. You are still wearing it though.

Now, when you think its dry enough, put on your clothes over the swimsuit and karada. If you haven't sufficiently dried those, your clothes will become wet. Better put some more effort in drying them or accept that your clothes will become somewhat wet.

Now, wearing a swimsuit and karada under your clothes, go outside and walk around for at least 1 hour. Feel free to do some shopping, or just walk around. You are allowed to sit on a bench as long as you'll be walking at least 40 minutes of your time outside.

Once done, return home. You are to keep wearing the karada until you feel the need to go to the toilet. Once you reach that state, whether it is to pee or poop, go to the toilet and lock yourself in.

Now, you cannot just pee or poop due to a swimsuit which is tied to your body by a karada, so you'll have to strip down naked. Once all your clothes are off, and only the karada and swimsuit are on, untie the karada, then take off the swimsuit entirely. You are now completely naked in the toilet, ready to pee or poop.

Once done, put on your clothes without the swimsuit and karada, unless you want to put them on again. There are no bonus points or anything for doing that though. I know how awesome its going to be wearing this, so I'm pretty sure it'll be very tempting to continue the dare once its finished. If you do the dare in the morning, and you continue the dare through the day and after peeing or pooing a few times and you even sleep wearing the swimsuit and karada, let me know, and I'll see this as a positive thing and I'll keep this in mind for a future punishment (to punish less).

Enjoy, and I expect a full report. ;)