First timer

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Should I add pics of the items to the thread?

Poll ended at 16 Feb 2016, 19:01

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Silver Rel

First timer

Post by Silver Rel »

Hey guys and gals.

This is my first time, requesting a dare. I am a male that just wants something simple and not too complicated.

Items:
A very long rope, maybe 20 foot, possibly 30.
A homemade ball gag. Made with wiffle ball and shoe lace. Lots of drooling.
Pink thong panties. Gag or wear.
Electrical tape and duct tape.
Numerous rubberbands and shoe laces.
An ace bandage.
An eye mask.
My phone proves to be a good teasing vibrator.

My limits are watersports/scat/bloodplay/anal/public.
Attachments
Shoelaces and rubberbands.
Shoelaces and rubberbands.
Tapes.
Tapes.
Panties.
Panties.
Ball gag.
Ball gag.
The long rope.
The long rope.
Last edited by Silver Rel on 12 Feb 2016, 13:57, edited 7 times in total.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Re: First timer

Post by KinkInSpace »

Are you male or female?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

And I forgot the most basic information. I'm a male. I need to edit that into this post. Sorry about that.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here's a nice dare for you.

Walking the knotrope
Preperations:
- Get your long rope and tie small knots at about 1 meter intervals. If you've done this and want a bigger dare, tie more knots at the same place so the knot becomes bigger.
- Find a place where you can tie this to the wall/door in 2 places where the tie point is around the height of your belly button when standing. The rope will hang above the floor. Doesn't have to be as tight as possible, just make sure it is as tight as possible for you, which usually creates an arc where the lowest point is about 30 cm or less lower than the height at which you tied the rope too the walls/etc.
- Go to one end of the rope and put your leg over it so the rope finds your buttcrack. Put on your pink thong panties so that it keeps the rope between your buttocks.

The dare:
- Walk the rope back and forth. If you want more excitement, roll 2 dice and walk the amount of eyes rolled.

Keep in mind: depending on the rope, it can cause burn marks easily. To avoid, don't go too fast, and don't use anything greasy such as lubricant, as this will negate the effect.
Want it more exciting, place something spicy on each knot, such as toothpaste, Tabasco sauce, Tiger balm, etc.

I recommend walking the rope without any addition first to see how that goes. Adding a spice to it might make the rope less useful for anything else.

Let us know how it went. :)

Skill level
Skill level is the level on how easy it is to accomplish or endure it. 10 means: this is really hard or enduring. Only for advanced players. Levels indicate: Easy (1,2), Medium(3,4,5), Hard(6,7,8) and Very Hard (9,10). The following effects can be expected with endurance: Easy: If done right, it will more generate a feeling than anything else (stimulating). Medium only causes discomfort (someone with very low pain tolerance might experience this as light pain). Hard may feel pain but is not too bad and can be taken. Very Hard means it will be very painful. Crying is a possibility, wanting to quit too.
To execute: Medium (4/10). (it can be a bit of a trouble setting up the rope.)
To endure: Easy (2/10).
To endure with spices Medium(5/10).
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

That sounds delivious. Mmmm. I can't wait to try it. It may take a few days, as I don't get a lot of alone time. Putting on the thong after mounting the rope concerns me, but I will try it. Thanks for my first dare Slave_L. May I ask what punishment I get if I fail at the dare? ;) :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I haven't considered any punishment, because this is not one of those dares that you can fail unless really not motivated. Its too much fun to fail so to speak. :)

So I guess I'll make the punishment something you really don't want: Get 3 underpants and put all 3 on. Go to the forest and find a place where you are alone. Pull down your pants and 3 underpants and put sand from the floor in the underpants. At least 7 hand fulls of sand should be landing in your underpants. Put all 3 underpants back up so you're wearing the underpants with sand. (not the thong, your daily live boxers! they'll fill better) Put back on your throwsers and with the sand in your underpants, for at least an hour, walk around in the forest, then while still having the sand down there, go home.

At home, get a glass and fill it with water. Take off all your clothes except for 1 underpants which is filled with sand. Stand in your shower/bathing area and poor the water inside your underpants, turning the sand into mud. now, while having the underpants still on, squeeze in it to push the mud out through the pipes etc until you have the idea that everything is out. Add more water if you have the feeling that there's still some sand instead of mud down there. Now, take a shower/bath while still wearing the underpants, so they'll get a bit cleaner. Put lots of water on it and get them clean but you are not allowed to take off the underpants at all. When you have the feeling it won't get better, you are allowed to take them off and take a real shower/bath.

Disclaimer: This may actually ruin your underpants. I'm in no way responsible for any damage. If you really can't afford taking the damage, just don't get to the punishment part.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Neat punishment. :) I agree that the dare is one that can only be failed by not doing it at all. The knot rope walk will be a first for me. I never thought of a guy doing it before that. I look forward to more dares from you, and I may not be as creative as you, but I'll try and give you a dare that you have requested. Maybe we could be dare slaves for one another some day. ;) Anyway thank you for for giving me the chance to experience of being dominated. I'm mostly on the other end, but I do have a submissive side.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. :) Same for me. I'm on the submissive side, but I have a very creative mind and I don't mind in dominating a little bit myself.

As for walking the crotchrope, I've done it myself. First time I tried just walking the crotchrope, it wasn't anything I expected. The crotchrope was simply not stimulating what I wanted it to stimulate so it felt like a downer. Then many months later it hit me and I tried it again while wearing my chastity belt and make the crotch rope go through it. Now it actually got past my sphincter muscle and stimulated that, which was the result I was after. If I walked too fast, it would cause skin burn, so I had to walk slowly. First time it was a nice experience, but my filthy mind wanted more, so I added toothpaste on each knot and walked it a second time. This was a far better experience and the sort of burning sensation of the toothpaste in my ass was very sexy, but it did ruin the rope. Now I can basically only use it as a crotchrope.

In the meanwhile I have found other ways to stimulate the same area in many different ways so the need to do the crotchrope was faded a bit. But I still have it for another day. :)

Also, I'll give you another dare once you reported back on this one, and based on your reaction I'll decide if I ramp it up or not. :)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I'm hopeful about doing it in the morning. If my thong panties can't hold the rope, I'll try and angle myself so that it is settled in place and walk backwards across the rope, while using the wall and other things to keep my balance. I have been planning it out. My door knob and bed post are at navel height, so I have the perfect place to set it up. ;)
Silver Rel

Dare Completed

Post by Silver Rel »

I did it Slave_L. That was new, but not in a bad way. Knotting up the rope was tedious. The thong held the rope better than I expected. I had to pull the elastic band of the panties down or to the side to allow the knot to slip through. The knots passed by my testicles with no problem, and then entered my crack. When they slid across my sphincter, it didn't feel bad. It was pleasant, but not exactly pleasurable. All in all it was a pleasant experience. The set up area worked well and I had fun. Thanks for such a great dare! ;) Oh, I managed to avoid rope burn as well. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Great to hear slave. ;)

You satisfied me, so I'll reward you with another dare.

You mention you have an electrical cord. I don't know how long or thick it is and if you have multiple, it'll be up to you to figure out which one you want to use. You also mention you have duct tape. These two items will be required for your next dare. Oh, and an alarm clock or stopwatch. :)

Secondly this dare will not allow you to pee nor poop. If you have to do that, get that sorted first.

I don't know if you are a grower or a shower, and this will probably only work well if you are a grower. I'll add instructions for both situations though, but a grower will have more fun here. ;)

Stuffed and taped underpants
First, get your electrical cable, and turn it into a big short stack by making it go from one side to the other, then back, then forth, then back, then forth, etc. (basically how you normally compact a cable for storage.) The length should be around 15 to 20 cm. Say... 6 inches, which is somewhere in between 15 and 20.

The goal is to have a pack of cables to have around the width of 1,5 inch (about 3,8 cm. If your cable length is not getting this, its not a big deal if its much smaller, but I know from experience that a big thing is nice for this dare.)

Now, when you have this, get some duct tape and roll it around in the center to make sure the cables stay together as one cable. You don't have to use more than that, so you can get the tape of easily and reuse the cable for anything else later.

Now comes the fun part. Strip naked.

If you are a grower
If you are a grower, the following should work. First, make sure your ballsack is properly heated. This will relax the sack and make your skin very loose. There are a few techniques you can use. Some like to take a warm bath, others warm up some water and place their sack in it, others find other heating methods. I'm sure you can think of something.

Once the skin is loose and flexible grab it at the bottom and pull it up all the way. If done properly, you can pull it all the way over your penis and hide it inside. If you can manage to do this, then continue. If not, read the section for "if you are a shower". Use duct tape and tape your ballsack so that it covers your penis entirely and is hidden away in your sack. Use tape all over your sack which basically makes you look like a woman covered in ducttape. The tape will ensure your sack stays warm and not grow back pulling hardly on the tape. So you really want to tape the entire place down there. Also, don't think of getting an erection. It'll hurt.

If you are a shower
Make sure your penis is as flacid as it can be. Any small form of erection and you will have to wait for it to subside. Place tape around your penis and make it like a cocoon. Tape cannot be touching your dickhead, so get the skin over it before you tape it shut. Grab your balls and ducttaped penis and pull everything up against your body and use ducttape to tape it to that position. Again, you don't want to get an erection. It'll hurt.

Creating the rest of the underpants
Place the cable between your buttocks and ensure your sphincter muscle touches the duct tape, and push your buttocks together to "hold" the cable in place.

Get some more Duct tape, and while pushing your buttocks together with the cable in between, tape them together.

Use more duct tape to tape the cable in its place and keep it there. So also on the front side where your hidden penis is, and more on the back side. You are allowed to use as much duct tape as you want. You do not have to create a whole underpants which will use up lots of duct tape, but you are allowed to do so. That is up to you. Just make sure the cable is secured and your penis is too.

Now, Set your alarm clock for 4 hours or more. (if you really want a dare, throw 2 dices and count the total. If the total is 4 or less, use 4.)

This is the amount of time you have to stay this way. Do notice, that you will not be able to pee or poop without undoing it.

It'll be great to sit on it, but it will also be great to walk while having this. I suggest you do a bit of both for the time you are allotted to be like this.

Skill level
Skill level is the level on how easy it is to accomplish or endure it. 10 means: this is really hard or enduring. Only for advanced players. Levels indicate: Easy (1,2), Medium(3,4,5), Hard(6,7,8) and Very Hard (9,10). The following effects can be expected with endurance: Easy: If done right, it will more generate a feeling than anything else (stimulating). Medium only causes discomfort (someone with very low pain tolerance might experience this as light pain). Hard may feel pain but is not too bad and can be taken. Very Hard means it will be very painful. Crying is a possibility, wanting to quit too.
To execute: Easy (2/10).
To endure: Medium (3/10). Depending on how long and if you have to pee/poop or not, its pretty easy to a medium. Won't cause any discomfort but you will noticing they're there the whole time. Only discomfort comes from having to pee/poop. For that reason, try not to drink too much and pee/poop before starting, and you should be able to hold it for at least 8 hours.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Oh, I meant electrical tape and duct tape. I'll find electrical cord and do it for my Master. ;) You went through the trouble to think of it, and it was my failure to specify that it was also a type of tape. That one, I can do sooner, as I can hide the dare under clothing. I'll try to do it tomorrow morning. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Very well, proceed. ;)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I'm in the process of the dare. It turns out that I am a grower. My balls covered my penis completely. Holding them in place with one hand and taping them in place with the other wasn't easy at first. O ce it was taped down, it was easy to finish up with my front. I've never had my genitals in this position before, so it feels weird, but not exactly uncomfortable. I feel like, If I could wear my thong, I would look just like a woman. ;) As for the back end. I substituded the cable for shoelaces woven together. I figured it was the effect and not the material that matters. I feel it pushing on my sphincter when I sit. When I stand, I feel like I just wearing a thong. I put the last piece of tape on at 8:14. This will end at 12:14. I hope that I don't need to pee, poop, or get an erection while doing this.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. :) I hope you're enjoying yourself too. :)

As for using the shoelaces, I think they'll not give the desired effect. Electrical cables are not so flexible and much thicker. I'm after the thickness and inflexibility, which will give you its presence with every move. Sitting on it will give you the feeling on the sphincter muscle, yes. But your butt cheeks will also be slightly pulled apart which is the 2nd part I'm after. :)

For now, keep it as it is though, and when done and you find something sturdy and thick, just try how it feels between your legs and if you want, tape it there. ;)