First timer

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Should I add pics of the items to the thread?

Poll ended at 16 Feb 2016, 19:01

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes

Total votes: 12

KinkInSpace

Re: First timer

Post by KinkInSpace »

Alright. You will need all these rolls, duct tape, a pair of scissors and 2 rubber bands.

Use the scissors to cut through one of the rolls horizontally so its still one item, but can be opened.

Put the two rubber bands in it so they wrap around very loosely. Now bring back the part you just cut and use duct tape to tape it together so it forms one roll again with the two rubber bands through it. (If you hold the two rubber bands apart, the roll will hold them together like a chain)

Now use the other rolls to fill them like you did before, keeping the rubber bands near the center bottom, until the roll is fully stuffed.

Congratulations, you just made yourself a cool device you can wear between your buttocks.

Step in it as if this is an underpants, and place the rolls so that they'll be between your buttocks touching your sphincter muscle. You should have a bit of a pointy end and a dull end. The pointy end should face towards your buttocks.

For the next 24 hours, you will wear this in this position. You will sit on it if you want to sit, and you will go outside taking a walk for at least an hour, where you will be mostly walking. (this can be shopping, going into the forest, etc)

If you need to poop, you are allowed to remove it, and put it back after you're done pooping.

Punishment for failing to do it for 24 hours is simple. Repeat until you manage to do it for 24 hours.

I bet this will become one of your favorite toys. ;)

Please let me know how it went. Also, feel free to add any other elements to the predicament for as long as they do not involve your butt. You are allowed to wear underpants over this.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I'll do it on my next day off. ;) That will be Thursday. I will let you know how it went. Thanks for another dare Slave-L. :)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I haven't been able to do the dare yet. My rubberbands keep breaking. I bought better ones so I should be able to do it soon.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If your rubber bands are breaking, then you don't have the right one. I am refering to the postal ones, these are 5mm thick and around 15 cm inner diameter.

Like these: http://www.postofficeshop.co.uk/other-g ... 4-6355525/
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I got some that worked. :) I finally was able to do the dare. It was almost like the cable thing that I did awhile back. The pressure was a little more though. The feeling was pleasent as usual. When I sat on it, I could feel it pushing on my sphincter, more than the other dares. The twenty four hours wasn't easy, but I managed somehow. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome. :)

I can't think of a dare right now though, so anyone who wants to give you one, feel free.

Oh, btw, did you do the dare with the underpants?
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Not yet. I'm still working up the courage to change clothes in public. That and being stuck babysitting every night. Thanks for the dares that you have given me so far.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have another dare for you if you want, but it'll require you to purchase something. For that reason, I'm willing to accept a decline from your end.

Either reply with: I've bought the item, what's my dare, or reply with: I'm sorry, I don't want to buy that.

The item you need to purchase is: A woman's bathing suit. It is important that it is one piece and covers the upper torso as much as possible. It must include shoulderstraps too.

You will want to avoid something like this: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 74079.html

It should be something like this: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/swim ... oryID=8699

Now, I just went to this site to show you the kind. Macys' is an expensive shop. I bought one myself for under $20 which should be possible for you as well.

I await your reply. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

On a sidenote, today I decided to try the predicament I gave you myself.

I ended up with first putting on my leather thong, and over it 12 underpants.

I went to the forest where I took off my shoes and socks, then my pants, then one by one the 12 underpants followed by the leather thong.

I added a rule on beforehand as I am more experienced.

I forced myself to expose my penis in the public (while standing and keeping the rest of my clothes out of the way of my penis)

I had to keep this posture and play a game of sudoku on my phone. If I sucked at the game, it could very well mean up to 10 minutes of being this exposed.

I was able to complete the game in 3 minutes and 55 seconds. I was constantly looking around me and the wind rushed against my penis and ass which felt wonderful.

After that I dressed up in reverse order of course, putting the leather thong on last. I did walk a bit in the forest too while wearing it. Like wearing a diaper, but differently.

The reason I did the challenge myself was because I needed to be punished. I have given myself a challenge: I wear a chastity cage until a certain (not relevant) event will happen. Because I don't know when this will happen, it means it can be a month or more before I will get sexual release.

Being in chastity means I am not allowed to come. I am allowed to take of the chastity cage for the following reasons:
- to clean the cage
- to endure a torture of some sort.

If I still come, I have to take 10 cards from my stock pile and place it on my punishment pile. In addition I have to do one of my outdoor challenges without getting any cards in return.

While wearing the chastity cage, I was stimulating my nipples and it felt really good. I already had sensitive nipples and I placed 5 tacks on them taped in duct tape to my nipples. I pressed them hard and it felt really painful but lovely at the same time. While wearing a womans bathingsuit I decided to fill the breast section with paper hoping it would put a bit of pressure on the tacks. It did, but not much. I then took 2 stressballs that really don't give in. and put them inside. Now they did give the constant pressure on the tacks feeling and really hurt. And I loved it. I wanted even more. And yes, I know this is very dangerous for me because this is almost inevitable to avoid cumming.

Anyway, I decided to lay on them putting my torso's weight on my nipples which are already being pressed with the 5 tacks each by a stressball that won't buldge.

The pain was really out of this world and for a moment everything around me was gone too. Only the pain in my nipples was there. Then I felt the orgasm built and I just knew it was too late. I could try to stop it but I would likely still come anyway. I decided to take punishment and take it all the way. It was awesome, but of course meant I needed a good torture. For that, see above. XD

The torture has given me the insight that a total of 13 underpants is too much. 8 max is best. I did feel pressure on my stomach constantly and it was gone with 8 undies on. a minimum of 6 would be my recommendation too, because from 6 and onwards you'll feel the maximum stimulation on your penis anyway.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Feminization is always a turn on for me. ;) I'll get a swimsuit that meets the requirements. As for your above post, you're way more experienced as a sub than I am. Though your story gave me an erection. A painful throbbing one. As I said, I'm mostly dominant, but like to explore my submissive side. Anyway. I'll let you know when my one piece arrives. I can't wait to get feminized by it. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Aight. :)
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

ok I've got the swimsuit. What's next
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Hey Stephanie. You're taking on the dare with me? ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hi Stephanie,

This is actually Silver Rel's topic for dares so I rather wait giving the dare until he tells me that he got the swimsuit before I give him the dare. If you still want to do the dare then, that's totally fine though.

Keep in mind that I make the dare specifically for him knowing what ticks his box. The dare is designed for a male wearing a female bathing suit, and your name makes me suspect you're actually a female, where the dare might not be that exciting anyway.

So I'm going to wait for Silver Rel to give me the confirmation that he got the swimsuit.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I just opened the box and pulled it out. I'm ready for the dare. ;)