First timer

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Should I add pics of the items to the thread?

Poll ended at 16 Feb 2016, 19:01

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Silver Rel

Re: First timer

Post by Silver Rel »

Alright. I'll do this one when all of my house mates are in the bed. You have my cock at full attention again. ;) I think that you enjoy making me irritatingly horny. I will refrain from masturbating as this is a punishment. My submissive side seems to like you. ;)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its not that I enjoy making you horny. Its that I know what's fun, and I want you to have a great experience, because thats what I'd expect from my Mistress as well.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

That was very erotic. Well most of it. The cold water for five minutes sucked. The swimsuit had shrunken a little as I had expected. My penis was more pronounced and pressed tighter. The karada was the most erotic of all. Feeling the rope press my skin over the swimsuit was heaven. The swimsuit was eben better this time as well. Probably due to the tighter fit. After the shower, and my cold water breathplay session(I gasped many times.), I dried myself and put on a pair of black jeans, and a grey t-shirt. The rope was hidden better than expected. Actually the breast harness of the karada gave the swimsuit a feminine figure. That was a major turn on. I walked around the block at first. This is the first karada that I put myself in, and wanted to feel it out before doing anything too public. After that, I walked to a small park near my house. It's basically a small field for people to play soccer in, and sat on a bench. The rope tightened when I sat and it was an amazing feeling. Shortly after, my time was up and my poor bladder was at its limit. The anchor rope is back on the boat, and the swimsuit is put up. I am currently in my pink panties, with a karada, from my blue rope, pressing directly to my skin. This really is a lovely tie that I must use on a submissive sometime.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good to hear you had much fun. Too bad you did not go for the bonus points. Oh well...

I'll think of a new dare for you, but for now, you have a little off-time. :) I had a dare in mind, but it works better as a bonus dare, as it involves ejaculation. ;)

But I guess you don't deserve that yet, slave.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Aww poo. Oh well. :) I'll happily await my next challenge/dare. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I hope you enjoyed your 7 days of holiday. :)

Lets do some more fun stuff with Duct Tape.

I want you to take off your pants and underpants if you wear any. You do not have to take off your upper clothes for this one.

Just get your penis and balls exposed.

Now, get duct tape, and start by wrapping it around your ballsack so your balls pop out from under it, and stretch it a little.

Secondly, apply duct tape around your penis and make sure it sticks well (not coming off your penis if you tug it).

From there use duct tape or electrical tape and create 2 small lines that go from your penis to about 20 cm away from your body.

Use duct tape and tie each of these 2 strings to either legs, and make them pull very gently on your penis as you stand.

The idea is that when you move your legs, the strings will wiggle your penis and it is felt.

Try to put on trousers in this position. If you can manage to do so without hurting the contraption, do so, if not skip to indoors.

Assuming you are still reading and got the contraption working below your trousers, head outside and walk around for an hour. You are allowed to combine this with shopping. Somewhere, I want yo to sit down for at least 5 minutes.

If you can't get this to work, just stay inside, and walk and sit there.

Report back to me. If you were unable to go outside, explain why it failed. If I'm not satisfied by how it failed, I will give you a punishment. I'm on purposely not telling you what the punishment is.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

It may take awhile for me to be able to do this one. School is out so 90% of my time will be babysitting. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That's not a satisfying answer.

That means you'll have to be punished.

For every time you are babysitting, I want you to be wearing your bathing suit under your clothes. Should be invisible to everyone but you. If you need to go to the toilet, lock yourself in, then undress to be naked, do your thing, get dressed again, and then unlock the door.

This punishment ends when you have done the previous dare.

Just to clarify, only when you babysit, you will be doing this.

Understood, slave?
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Yes Mistress. or Master? Honestly Mistress is more sexually satisfying. Anyway. That's not going to be a problem. The problem is, that I'm babysitting pretty much constantly. It may be awhile before I can do the dare. I'll almost never be alone long enough to do anything too kinky, or bondage related. I'm sorry to make you have to wait.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Either is fine. Technically speaking I'm your Master, but Mistress indeed sounds much better and for that reason, I have absolutely no problem being your Mistress.

And the punishment for wearing the swimsuit everytime you babysit is enough. If you want to wait that long, then its your thing.

You could ask the persons you babysit if its okay if there is a certain time where you can't babysit, so you can do the dare. But its entirely up to you.