First timer

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Should I add pics of the items to the thread?

Poll ended at 16 Feb 2016, 19:01

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Silver Rel

Re: First timer

Post by Silver Rel »

Aww poo. I saved the duct tape phone thing. Some how the phone shifted andd the corner pressed into me. I had 9 minutes left when that happened. That was definitely a new feeling. I ended a 1:16 am. An hour after I sent the text saying that I started.

About the feels almost like a diaper dare. What is my punishment for chickening you completely? I might just takeit instead.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're asking me for a new dare in a very devious way aren't you? ;)

But I'll give you a punishment.

Get 2 rubber bands, and step in them as if they were your underpants. One on each leg. Push them all the way up so they get in your buttcrack holding your butt cheeks aside.

Get a third rubberband, place it between the indexfinger and thumb of your left finger (assuming you are right handed, otherwise switch).

Place it so the rubber band stretches and touches your sphincter muscle. With your other hand, pull both rubber bands that you have stretched with your fingers and redirect its "strike" to your sphincter muscle. Pull and release for 20 times.

This should cause the stretched rubberband release and shoot itself into your sphincter muscle with some force. If you are chicken and don't stretch much, you won't feel anything. If you stretch some more, it will be felt, but if you stretch even further, you will feel a stinging feeling. If you even stretch further, it will hurt and even further could cause bleeding. We won't want that. Just the stinging feeling. Should fade quickly allowing the 20 strokes to happen.

If you don't feel a stinging sensation, the pull does not count. You are allowed to rest between each pull as long as the entire punishment takes place within a timeframe of 15 minutes. (usually it'll take less than 1 minute, but I'll allow you some rest in case you need it. Normally a Dom will do this too if they see its required)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I will do that. What's funny is that I never bothered doing anything with my sphincter until I met you. ;)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Ouch. It wasn't all that painful, but it did sting a little. Finding the sweet spot, the length pulled back on the rubberband, took several tries. Once I found it, I would snap the rubberband, count two seconds, then snap again. My rubberbands broke when I started to pull them down my legs. I have had worse pain there before, so I easily made it through this one. :)

Thanks for the punishment. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It was for a long time that I didn't bother with my sphincter muscle myself either until by accident a stroke of my whip hit it and I was like, god, this feels really good. Tried varies other stimulations since. Also, I did do buttplugs before that though. An electric buttplug that stimulates the sphincter muscle was the push to find ways to "play" with the muscle even more. Such as wearing tight rope there. :)

I have a dare for you in mind, but it will require a long time of preparation, so start collecting. ;)

I want you to collect every carton toilet paper rolls. You know those things you end up with once a roll of toilet paper is up.

I want you to collect at least 10 of them. More is better because you may like this enough to start experimenting with them and want to make more of this. ;)

Here's an illustration of what I mean. It are the items in pic 1. The others are part of a more elaborate piece of art.

In case anyone wants to see the artwork (the pics say enough) check here: http://hetknussehoekje.blogspot.nl/2015 ... etjes.html
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Okay. I will let you know when I have 10 of them. :)

That's pretty neat art actually.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

While I am waiting and collecting the rolls, does anyone else want to try giving me a dare with the items on my list?
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I have a few of the rolls together so far. I need seven more. I'll keep updating how many I have/need for you. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good. Any luck on getting the underpants for your diaper dare?
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Oops. Forgot about that one. I have a few pairs that I have found. I'll probably change them out in a bathroom stall. Doing it outside makes me nervous.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thats the entire idea of a dare. ;)

I can assure you, it will be f#### scary as hell, but once you commit to it, and you actually did it, it is so amazing you will do it again. Of course it will be f#### scary as hell that time too. :D

But you know what it means, you'll have to accept punishment. I guess I'll find a way to get you to do this, eventually... :twisted: :wink:

I've once undressed to a completely naked state in the forest and it was really scary, but oh so awesome!

I've also went to a public parkinglot after midnight, stepped out of the car, undressed fully, put all the clothes in a bag, put the bag in the trunk, and then drove for 30 to 45 minutes completely naked around the city where I live to come back to that parkingspot. Got the clothes out of the trunk, and put on a pvc underpants and jacket, then my normal clothes on top, and drove back home. Awesome experience. I liked it so much being naked outside, that I challenged myself to walk 20 circles around my car naked before getting my clothes. Hided quite a few times naked behind my car for passing traffic :D
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

While I was at work, my room mate threw away my rolls, so now I need to restart collecting them! I have two and need eight more. Hopefully I'll be able to keep these.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

What you need to do is as follows: (this will also tell you if you have enough)

Take one as the outer ring, and the rest, squeeze in it so the O becomes oval until its flat. Then bend it so it becomes a U. Put it inside the outer ring. The space inside becomes thinner. With each roll fill that space. The last role or two you'll need to bend the U another time.

If you're doing it correctly, the role will be filled and you can squeeze hard in it without it budging much. It is also easier to hide it in this state because its just one roll to hide rather than a lot.

Notify me when you have completed this.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Okay. I will. :)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I have them. Work has been taking a lot of time.