First timer

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Should I add pics of the items to the thread?

Poll ended at 16 Feb 2016, 19:01

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Silver Rel

Re: First timer

Post by Silver Rel »

Yes Master. ;) It's anothet first, but again, it's different in a good way. This would be a great set up for bathroom control.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
Silver Rel

Dare complete

Post by Silver Rel »

I got the tape off by soaking in a bath until the adhesive on the tape let go. I wasn't crazy enough to rip it away. By hour three, my bladder started feeling a little full, luckily it wasn't too bad by the end. I see what you mean about the cord. The laces were just there. I mainly felt them when I was sitting. They were forgetable when standing, as the felt like my thong. The cord was as flimsy and sturdier. I felt it when standing, and when I sat down, it pushed harder to my sphincter and kind of reminded me of the knots pushing on it when I walked the rope. Again, it was pleasant, but not very pleasurable. I'll have to revisit this dare with the cord sometime soon. Thanks for the experience of this dare. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're welcome. Also, ducttape was not meant to be put on your skin, and for that reason, even though it sticks, pulling it of doesn't actually hurt the same as say... a plaster. Normal tape, I'm sure, you'll rip off without any hestitation.

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can come up with another dare for you, and post back once done. For now, recover from your serious session (NOT LOL) XD
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I am looking forward to it. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Lets do a simple one, and add some luck in the mix. :)

Its almost like wearing a diaper...
Get two dices and roll them. Count the sum of the roll. If you roll 2x 1 you're lucky, you must roll again. :twisted:

Get to your closet and get this many underpants. If there are not enough in your closet, get additionally ones from the laundry (both clean hanging to dry and filthy)

If you have to resort to filthy ones too, put them on first. Then the clean ones over them. Lastly, put on the thong.

If you don't have enough underpants, use all you have. If you are lucky the throw will be 2 or 3. :twisted:

Go outside and go to a public place that is at least 30 minutes away from your place. Preferably something outdoors, but if you really are a chicken, I suppose a toilet in any remote location could do. If you decide for this, additional punishment is required. See below.

Once there, get all the underpants off, then put on the thong first, and underpants over them, and go back home. You are now allowed to take off the underpants if you want. (if not, then don't :P)

Bonus:
If you dare to make a photo of the before and after in the public place, I'll reward you with a dare that will allow you an orgasm. You are allowed to edit the photos and blur out most with the exception of the surroundings and your crotch area.

I chickened out... Punishment?
If you decide to go to an indoor public place rather than an outdoor public place, the following punishment is required: Wear the underpants and thong as you do now for the next 48 hours without removing them. Then, the next two evenings, you sleep without wearing underpants at all.

If you decided to go to a public place and there you just can't do it you are to try to go to a public toilet and continue the dare there, and in addition the following punishment is to be done: When at home ready to take off all the underpants etc, wear your normal underpants, now get 2 underpants, roll them up as small pieces of clothing, and put them on either side of your penis, and keep this for 48 hours. You must do something for which you are required to go outside and be there for at least 1 hour.

Yes, people may be seeing that you have something in your underpants, but they'll just think you have a big one. ;)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

An underwear dare for captain commando. Not wearing underwear is normal for me, so I don't bother buying any. The panties are usually only worn when I am "in session". I have to get underwear for this one. When I get some, It shall be done. I'll try to add pics as well. I'm a little shy though, but I'll try and post some as proof that I did it. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh. Well, in that case I'll settle for 4 boxers then.
Silver Rel

Items

Post by Silver Rel »

I could only put 5 pics on one post. So hear are the rest.
Attachments
Eye mask.
Eye mask.
Ace bandage.
Ace bandage.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. That sparks my creativity. :)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

You're welcome. ;)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

The vibrating cell phone
The vibrating cell phone
I forgot this.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here's another one which is a bit DIY too.

Use duct tape and wind it inverted around your phone in such way that after you've done this, you can slide your phone in and out with a bit of practice. The sticky gluey part is on the outside.

Now, add another layer of duct tape with the sticky/gluey part facing the other sticky/gluey part. You basically create a shell that you can slide your phone into.

Put your phone to vibrate and make it so that it vibrates constantly (or remote triggered if you can do that easily).

Place the phone inside the new case you made and place it entirely between your buttocks. Squeeze your buttocks to hold it in place. Use the ace bandaid and mummify your butt and penis holding the phone in place. Walk around until the phone stops vibrating. If this is longer than an hour, you may stop after an hour. Walking does include going outside, but can be walking around the neighborhood. Of course, you are allowed to put clothes on if you go outside. You may keep doing this all the way until the battery dies, but I don't know if that is after 2 hours or 8 hours, and I don't want to give you a dare that is not feasible.

Punishment for chickening out: For 7 consecutive days, before going to bed, use the ace bandaid and bind your feet/legs together, then sleep, and the next morning when waking up, only then you may untie it.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I can probably do that one tonight.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I'm doing the duct taped phone ace bandage dare now. I've never had this kind of stimulation before. It actually feels kind of good. Would photographic evidence grant a reward? ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nope. ;) I believe you. A dare which is more daring I will give a reward for a photo. But this is not that daring. Its just plain fun. ;)