Dare: Nipplestimulation or cold?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Dare: Nipplestimulation or cold?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I was horny a few days ago and came up with this challenge. I performed it, and I have to say, it was quite awesome, so here's the dare for anyone to try.

Setup requirements
Turn up the heater to make it somewhat bearable. I used 21,5 degrees Celcius.
Get a jacket which will be very warm when you wear it. Any other clothing for your chest will do too, as long as wearing it in a cold environment ensures that your upper body is properly heated.

Make sure you can do this for at least 8 hours, for optimal fun. This dare won't work well if you do it for an hour. That's just way too short.

The dare!
Get entirely naked. From this point on all the way until the deadline has past, you are not allowed to wear any clothes. Preferably set an alarm clock and make that alarm your end point. The temperature should be cold enough to not want to be in the cold, but also not cold enough to get sick from it. Also the temperature should not be warm enough so you can just be in the cold the entire time.

Now you are naked in the cold and you feel that you need to heat yourself up a bit. You are allowed to wear the jacket for as long as you please, but whenever you put on the jacket, first put on nippleclamps, then put on the jacket over. While wearing the jacket, you cannot touch your nipples nor reach for the nippleclamps.

When the pain in your nipples become unbearable and you want to take them off, no problem, but the jacket goes off too. So first the jacket off, then the nippleclamps off. To make the blood flow back in your nipples, you must squeeze in them and feel the discomfort from your nerves getting the blood back. Now you remain like this until you feel too cold and rather have some pain on your nipples again.

The kicker of this dare is that the more and longer you put the nippleclamps on, the more sensitive your nipples become, but the jacket will properly heat you up fast enough so the switching can be done the whole time.

I used clover clamps for this dare, putting them on the end of the nipples, which seemed perfect.

Please reply here if you done the dare yourself and share your thoughts.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Tinnocker1920

Re: Dare: Nipplestimulation or cold?

Post by Tinnocker1920 »

I definitely like this one. I have always had sensitive nipples but because I'm a guy it's hard to keep clamps on. Do these butterfly clamps work on small nipples.
I think I'm going to do this this winter. Cross country skiing in the woods.

Thank you for the idea.
I do not engage in torture because it implies no consent. Torment on the other hand... :lol:
KinkInSpace

Re: Dare: Nipplestimulation or cold?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good luck, and please report back how it went for you. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.