home alone

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sub_207

home alone

Post by sub_207 »

ive found myself recently single,and my love of self bondage has come back with a vengence!!!

fortunately for me , my housemate is away till the 30th so will have a lot of free time at home, and couldnt think of a better place to turn than you like minded people!!!

so im asking for tasks,scenarios, to complete while in bondage,chosen by you lot of course heres a list of things i have available

hand cuffs with a long chain connected to leg cuffs

lockable collar

lengths of rope

3 sizes of buttplugs

nipple clamps

roll of tape

spreader bar

chastity kit cb-3000

ball gag

i do have some limits, no public stuff,will have to be in my house curtains closed of course!!

look forward to hearing what you can come up with!!!!!!!!
FatherOfFour

Re: home alone

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
and welcome to the forum, sub_207.

Let's start the session:
tape: use it to enforce the tucking (if brazilian, also over the small buttplug), and over the nipple clamps.
ropes: do an elaborate shibari, with at least two (or four) crotch ropes, and knots at "clit" area and between the head and the buttplug.
collar and gag, _only_ if comfortable! (You might spend some time)
spreader-bar: use it on Your hands: it will be one of the last link, to make escaping difficult
more rope: in bed, rope underneath and legs spreaded, then more ropes under, tied on shibari links.
Tie tight, to limit movement, and many, to delay escaping...
Tie Your _two_ timing devices (ice socket/egg/bottle...) onto the headboard, and then two rope ratchets and the spreader-bar.

Now You're on for an hour (or less if Your nipples cannot stand). TV/Laptop should entertain, headphones for quiet neighborhood.

Have fun, Tie tight...
f4