"Accidentally" sharing Emlalock

Post your dares or request a dare here.

How should I let her find out/have control?

Poll ended at 27 Jan 2016, 22:14

"Accidentally" email her the link/code that gives her control, pretending it was for someone else.
No votes
Leave my session page up on my computer “accidentally” and leave the room for a bit.
20%
Create a craigslist ad looking for someone to control the session, and do same as last option (with a memorable title she'll be able to search later).
No votes
Other (one of your wonderful ideas)
80%

Total votes: 5

iNeedThis

"Accidentally" sharing Emlalock

Post by iNeedThis »

Hi everyone! I'm going to to lock myself in my cockcage and use Emlalock to deny myself access to the combination that lets me get the key. Then I want to give control to a certain female acquaintance, but this isn't something I can approach her about directly. I want to "accidentally" allow her to discover my situation and the code for my session "without me knowing", in a way that she can then control how long I am locked if she chooses to do so.

The problem is I'm nervous about this and not quite sure how to do it. I've had a few idea that all excite and scare me. Please help me choose. I've promised myself to go by the poll. You can also post your own ideas. If "other/new poll" wins then I'll do a new poll using only your suggestions.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I made a similar poll on another website, but since then have found this one, which seems like a better place for this sort of thing.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: "Accidentally" sharing Emlalock

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Tough...
Need some info before providing advice...
How well do you know her?
Just from work? after work friend? close friend?
What are her interests???
Is she into chastity? Is she a "player"? will she freak out?
How well does she know you? your interests? are they compatible?
If, or when, she controls the Emlalock code, will she know it is you, or think it is someone else?

You used "acquaintance" to describe your relationship, That does not sound close enough to take this step.
If she has single access, what will keep her from just selecting maximum time and then just forgetting about it???
Will she include some of her friends and then they all have fun with "this idiot"...???

Being nervous about something is your body's way of warning you of something that could be dangerous...
But, then again... it could also be a clue that something "fun" is about to happen...
(For now. I vote "other")
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
iNeedThis

Post by iNeedThis »

Thanks for your response. She is sort of a work acquaintance, but we don't work together. I don't know if she is into chastity, and would be a little surprised if she knew what it was (but who knows). She might "freak out" as you say, or think it is weird, but i would hope not.

Yes, she would know I was the one being controlled.

I do not think she is the sort of person who would just set it to forever and forget it or something like that. I mean I can't say for sure, but I don't think she would.

As for including friends, that's another good point. But while it was meant to make me cautious, the thought of it honestly excites me. Of course if she actually let her friends have full access then that could be trouble since I don't know if they are as nice as her. Even if they didn't mean to be cruel there could be accidents. What if one didn't realize that she could not reduce the max or min time once it has been increased (it can always be increased, never decreased)? If she jokingly set the max and min to no limit to "temporarily" freak me out, I would be in a tough situation.

I see there are now two votes for other but no suggestions on replacements, so I'm hoping to see votes and good ideas.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I agree with Dark Lizerd. I feel the exact same way by how you've written this.

If she is not aware of your kinkyness, nor is she aware this is about you, it can only come to 2 things.

Either:

1. she just ignores it
or
2. if she finds out it is about you, it could very likely be the end of your relationship with her.

This is the kind of thing that will most likely backfire. First you need to find a way to discuss the topic to know whether she's open for this kind of thing. The topic does not have to be specifically about you or her though. Just see how her interest is.

But I understand that it is hard to even bring up a discussion for that. You need to grow close enough to someone to trust one and another, and feel that you can talk about anything. Once you reach that level of friendship, you can just say something like: "Hey, there's something I'd like to discuss with you. If you don't feel comfortable discussing it, just say so and I won't ever mention it again. Also I have no hidden meanings with this, just something I'm interested in and wondering if you could be someone to talk about it, as it is not a common topic."

If she agrees, you could ask her: "Okay, here it goes. (so she knows its hard for you to talk about) What do you think about people who are kinky?"

Give her time to think for an answer. It'll be a surprise and a bit of a shock, but if she feels about it, she'll likely tell you so, and once she does, the ice has been broken and the topic is for discussion and you can go wild sharing your ideas. If she feels negative or neutral towards it, you may be better of not talking about your kinky needs, unless she asks for them.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

iNeedThis wrote:Thanks for your response. She is sort of a work acquaintance...
You got a new job lined up?

'cos what you're proposing is pretty much equivalent to exposing yourself, non-consensually, at work. This person is unlikely to be interested in your kinks, just as you're unlikely to interested in some of mine. (In the latter case, the likelihood of shared interests is higher because we're both on a kink site. She's not. But I'm still unlikely to respond positively to a proposal to be your keyholder.) Much more likely, your email will be forwarded to H.R. and you'll have some explaining to do.

Even if it wasn't a work scenario, it's still non-consensual. The consequences might be lighter, but it's still a shitty thing to do.

In short, just don't do it.

Instead, you need to find someone willing to do your keyholding. That means engaging with people known to be kinky. Online is fine, but it's safer at a munch. Start slow, get to know people, not kinks. Form a social circle among kinky (not necessarily sharing your kinks), and take it from there.

Sorry, but there's no short cut to getting what you want.