Game Of Chicken

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bobothesillybear

Re: Game Of Chicken

Post by bobothesillybear »

I did your dare, for the next one try sleeping for one night with your wrists tied to your knees (sorta like a balltie) and while wearing the dress.
Ps, sorry for being absent for a little bit, my computer was in the shop.
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Which dress?
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

For your next dare, wear your bikini bottom and tie your legs in a futomomo (google it, much easier than it looks). Now lock your hands behind you with a pair of handcuffs or something else, thread the chain of them under the back of your thong so when you have to reach out it pulls on it giving you a wedgie. Put your keys as far from your starting position as possible. Now you must crawl to them.
bobothesillybear

I did your last dare too, for your next dare sleep 1 night with your wrists tied to your knees (sorta like a light ball tie) while wearing the bathing suit/ bikini thing near the bottom left of your picture.
Ps: sorry for being gone for so long, computer was in the shop
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I don't have the bikini that is the one thing in that picture I don't have, also for the next dares you come up for me can they not be stuff I have to do while sleeping, try to think of things I could do in my car or at a park or something, thanks
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

For your next dare hogtie your self wearing something girly and use a blindfold, put the key or sissors some where on the floor and tie yourself up away form them you then have to roll around till you find them it's a bit difficult since your blindfolded but it's a nice experience, I have done it before
bobothesillybear

Sorry for not responding in a while, my computer was in the shop. Anyways, I did your dare and your next one is to sleep for one night with your knees tied to your elbows (sorta like a ball tie) and while wearing the bikini in the bottom left. Again sorry for the delay and I look toward to doing my next dare
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I did that one, for my next dares can they not involve sleeping, and be more like stuff I could do while home alone or in a car or at a park or something?
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Are you there?
bobothesillybear

Hi, yes I'm here, I'm very sorry for my recent failure posts, I let one of my friends use the account while I was off on vacation and he didn't know how to go the the second page of the thread, making him think that his posts weren't uploading and the only posts on the thread where those on the first page. BUT I'm back now... SO, in your next dare go to a somewhat public place (so there is a small chance of someone seeing you) and in the trunk, cuff your left leg to your left arm, and your right leg to your right arm (both in front of your body) but put the keys on the hood of your car, so that going to get them you need to crawl outside of your car do this ONLY wearing your pink athletic shorts so that you would get weird looks if someone found you, but you won't get in trouble for public nudity. Again sorry for my idiot friend, I'll try to not let it happen again
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Ok I'll do that today, I am also going to upload an updated pic of my stuff because I changed a few things
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

ok I did you dare, I forgot how much I love handcuffs they are a little difficult to get out of so I get that feeling of being helpless that I think most people here want from bondage. but anyway here is the stuff I have this Is all of it, yes I did remove some things from the previous pic, but I did so for a reason, less stuff is easier to hide and I now only have my favorite outfits.
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

for your next dare you can do it at what ever time you want but I want you to dress up in a very girly outfit, then put your ball gag and arm binder on and either take a lap around your house or walk down to the end of your street and back
bobothesillybear

Wow, i did your dare and it was super adrenalizing, a car began to drive down my street as i stepped back into my house, it was super fun. For your next dare I want you to 1 up my last dare, to what I just did, but do wearing only one of your panties from the bottom left of your last picture (and find some other way to tightly bind your arms since you dont have an armbinder), good luck!
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I did your dare it was a little cold out and I almost got caught, very scary, for your next dare I want you to wear something girly and cuff your hands but freeze your key or sissors in ice and you have to wait for it to melt to be free