Almost dare, mostly secondary release

Post your dares or request a dare here.
FatherOfFour

Almost dare, mostly secondary release

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
I'm working on this thing:
- Raspberry pi cam with motion, PIRs, and micro-switches to test my bondage.
- If I use my secondary (I cannot bear the time (or pain?)) release system, it would post images of me in real time (1-2 fps) on Internet.
- I would like to keep my kink "in family", so not to publish them to the large public...

I have a question:
- Could I publish them here/elsewhere/... You get the picture? to risk my kink reputation, not my vanilla/real-life one?

Disclaimer:
- I'm not looking for Dom/Domme (I'm too freak-control)
- I don't want to get out of this closet... at least not yet!
- I really don't know if it's appropriate... even for us!
Sir Cumference

Re: Almost dare, mostly secondary release

Post by Sir Cumference »

We have some strict rules regarding nudity, that could be a problem.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

I've read those...
I think It would add to [my] embarrassment to wear my wife's undies, and even if moderated - posting decent{*} self pictures might be enough for fellow followers...

Also, as I'm not quite into self-rewarding (I enjoyed it, but it's much better with my wife...), [the bondage] it's mostly for the feel of rope and control/switch... You know better than I could try to explain...

Yes, indeed, it should be moderated, at least until member "fully" trusted...

=================
{*} or not so decent: catsuit, maid, schoolgirl or whatever You/They feel "right"... they all add more to embarrassment than simply nudity! Those law-makers know nothing!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Don't have any suggestions on where to post pictures. There are some suggestions on the forum about posting pictures online which are worth considering. A simple text post including duration of bondage and intended duration of bondage may work better.

On the other hand, providing more detail on your PI setup would be appreciated. It sounds like you have really nice setup which may help some of us. The DIY forum has many good ideas, but not much in the way of Pi releases at this time.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Yes, I will, I have two "restraints":
- I've dismantled that specific setup (I needed the unit +relays - I sell automation systems...)
- This winter I'm going to prepare a new, better (as in kinkier) one, will document for "civilians"

I've seen that there are folks that would like to post their pictures, and others are shyer...
There has to be a way of publishing Your picture (blindfolded and no genitalia) in a small community (no FB), as means of punishment...
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Just thought of a good option: Fetlife! They accept nearly any pictures a person may want to post, are BDSM friendly, and can possibly give you a decent enough audience. The coolest part about adding pictures to Fetlife is that it could be sent as an email to your Fetlife page. You will have to figure out the email formatting and picture attachment method, but should be easier than the rest of the setup.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

YES!
You nailed it!.
- FL is not public (i.e. not google indexed - on pictures)
- Large audience
- You could make here an announcement (no links, I know) and be followed there...

But:
- I was reluctant to post on FL: too many co-nationals (by the hundreds, even from my home-town!)(*)
- There are "professionals" there, who might became interested of making money over You...
- They accept nudity- for those tingled by that notion
- My Real Life reputation is not a problem: I'm sort of entrepreneur (no Jobs,Gates,Ellison here...) but I have schools and churches in my portfolio; I don't want my Lady to find out: no way she would understand!...

Overall It's the best idea until now. I'm proud I had the courage to became involved with You, as community.
We are peas in a pod!

===================
(*) Only few days "old" here, and already talked more about me than two years of FL. Knowing that we are "few and far" and that we are bound by our kink, makes it easier to confess...