Birthday self Bondage dares wanted

Post your dares or request a dare here.
ilovebondage

Birthday self Bondage dares wanted

Post by ilovebondage »

Hello, so first I'm a Male ( 23)

So its my birthday in 3 weeks, and i want to to plan a self bondage dare for myself as i have 3 days off after my birthday to which i intend to do my big dare....

but i thought it would be better if i ask the Boundanna forum for their dares and scenarios!

so the things i have are;

a ball gag
handcuffs
some belts
some rope
nipple clamps
candles
peggs
butt plugg
dildo on a stick
blindfold
a couple of dress
a couple of skirts
bra
tights
leggins
spredder bar
butt plug
combination lock
pvc tape in different colours

and I've recently got some high heels to play with too,

I'm up for anything as long as there is no blood!

like i said I've got 3 days off, so I'm happy and willing to be tied for 3 days straight.. I'm leaving it entirely up to you guys to decide ho =w i will spend my 3 days!

i look forward to hearing what you guys think of!

and also if you guys want me to buy any toys / clothing / punishment kit, il be happy to buy them for my birthday :) just include the link in your dare :whip:

:gag: :whip:
Riddle

Re: Birthday self Bondage dares wanted

Post by Riddle »

I am having trouble thinking up a scenario. However, I do believe that "some rope" should not be enough. You should consider going to buy some more until you have "plenty" of rope. May I suggest testing the rope feel on the back of wrist in the store so that you find the right rope. Would hate for you to get home and suddenly be surprised the rope does not feel right. Twisted poly, the rope type, is just wrong. It does not like knots, hates to stay in place, and rubs skin the wrong way.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I haven't got any particular dares for you at the moment but I have some tasks to be completed on top of any other dares you are given. Each task is accumulative, each day adds to the last. You should do the following.

On Birthday
You should be wearing leggings and knickers or a thong under your normal clothing. If you are going out to celebrate then these should be worn whilst out.

On day 1 after birthday
You are to wear a buttplug during the day, only to be removed to sleep, toilet breaks or relubing.

On day 2 after birthday
You are to wear a rope harness (Karada harness, if you are lacking rope just do a crotch rope). under everything.

On day 3 after birthday
You are to wear a dress, bra (filled to add shape), heels and you should already be wearing leggings and knickers. Do your hair in a girly style if it is long enough to do so and add make up if you have any or can get some. So by this point you should be wearing nothing but womens clothes, a buttplug and a rope harness underneath and hair and make up to make you look girly.

These tasks should be followed strictly unless any other dare requires a change or removal of any of the items used above. Should you need to change or remove something the item should be removed and replaced as soon as the dare is complete.

If you are happy posting pictures on the forum, post a picture for each day showing the progress with the items added that day clearly visible.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i would scratch the candles from any SB scenario. way to dangerous to play with.

if you follow anything_once scene let's add training slave positions in front of your dildo-stick to the list.
[
ilovebondage

Post by ilovebondage »

:whip:

I'm ready to be trained!
poppersandpluggslut

Post by poppersandpluggslut »

hm i dont think you are !
free now for dressing and poppers fun add me if you want to view direct and get me all poppered and slutty :)