Out of Practice and need some dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
corvon

Out of Practice and need some dares

Post by corvon »

I have not done self bondage in about a year because well.. I'm looking for my spark again. So I am here asking for self bondage dares to help me find it again.

If it's anything public then please make it hidden public. I don't want to be found out. :oops:

I am 27 male with a average body and long hair.

I am willing to take on more than one task, and will try to do them in order, and will let you know if I can't do it and why I can't, and let you decide if it's good enough to get me out of it.
Attachments
Lookie. I'm a bunny!
Lookie. I'm a bunny!
You never know. Knowing self bondage might one day save your life. I mean if he don't know how to gag right he might not know how to tie you up right.
bobothesillybear

Re: Out of Practice and need some dares

Post by bobothesillybear »

Hi, I might try this http://lerra22.deviantart.com/art/Armbi ... -440527818 especially with your long hair, i think if you combine this with http://www.selfbound.net/tech/basic_hogtie.html to create a pretty restrictive, but still fun and escapable hogtie
FatherOfFour

Re: Out of Practice and need some dares

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi corvon,
Sorry for Your loss (of "spark"), those "little things" make life bearable when hard times became harder...

It's hard to tell, despite the pictures (in those You look damn good!), what would "light Your fire" as late Jim would say...
(You have some posts here but at this moment I cannot "walk in Your shoes"...)

Let's try:
Scene A:
- You're a maid, so dress accordingly (tucked in, plugged, no orgasms yet)
- Clean up Your place, set up for a photo shooting.
- You could use some clamps, or any means of making You finish chores faster...
Scene B:
- real photos (or video recording)
- You're a model, so You need to show some skin
- Take Your time with the photo shooting, and eventually extend it outside (if private enough)
- Try to tease Yourself: if You like cheap be slutty, if not, be a Lady...
- Might include some ropes in it.
- no release yet
Scene C:
- Tie Yourself in a comfortable position, in front of computer screen, with preferred release (ice sock?)
- Your movie/slideshow in infinite loop
- One hand on Your privates, tightly tied so You could masturbate, but not remove hand from privates...
- How many orgasms would You count?

Have Fun, it's only one life...
Merry Christmas
f4