Dare for new furniture

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Anything_Once

Dare for new furniture

Post by Anything_Once »

The other weekend I made my first bit of bondage furniture (a basic board), with the weekend coming up and a Friday night to myself I thought I would post up asking if anyone can come up with a dare / scenario using it.

Picture of the Bondage board

Other equipment
Equipment
2 dildo (7inch & 12inch)
3 buttplugs (s, m & inflating)
Bullet vibrator
Hitachi wand
Anal hook
Basic nipple clamps
Clover clamps
Clamps with attached chalk board sign
Lots of clothes pegs
Paddle, riding crop, flogger
2 Metal rings
3 Cock ring set
7 x 10m of rope and 5 smaller peices (~2m)
6 chains
lots of padlocks
Lots of belts
Blindfold and ear plugs
Leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs
Latex shorts with 3 way zip, trousers and shirt.
Pet play stuff(paws, ears, tail plug, bowls)
Dog Cage
Enema kit
The entire house and house hold items.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
TheWingmen

Re: Dare for new furniture

Post by TheWingmen »

First off freeze part of the enema kit tube so that nothing will flow through it. Lock yourself to the board by your ankles, wrists, and collar. Have a cock ring on and tie a string to it that runs to the hitachi, the string should be taut, this way you will be able to feel the vibration and it should be enough to just torment you but will never get you off. Make sure you are blindfolded and you have ear plugs in. You will be tormented by the hitachi, and when the ice in the enema tube melts you will without warning be filled. You choose your release method. Have fun and let us know how it goes!
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Thanks for the dare, I'll give a report later tonight / tomorrow morning.

Looks like I should have time to do multiple dares tonight as no one is expected home till around 3am.

If anyone has any other ideas please feel free to give them and I will give reports.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Feedback for The Wingmen.

There wasn't much to report I'm afraid as the dare was mostly uneventful.

Locking myself down was easy enough. I had one hand connected to an ice release so once it melts I can use that arm to unlock the other limbs.
Not knowing how long I would have to hold the enema I moved the board to the bathroom so there would be an easier clean up if I couldn't hold it.
The wand trick didn't work all to well for me, I couldn't get the wand to stay in the same place and keep tension on the ring.

I lost track of time so I don't know how long it was before the enema arrived but I do know the session lasted too long and I couldn't hold it. This made me glad of two things. The first being that I have moved the board to the bathroom, the second was that the board I made was waterproof and easily wiped clean.

After it was all over I was locked away for around an hour.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Anything_Once wrote:Feedback for The Wingmen.

There wasn't much to report I'm afraid as the dare was mostly uneventful.

Locking myself down was easy enough. I had one hand connected to an ice release so once it melts I can use that arm to unlock the other limbs.
Not knowing how long I would have to hold the enema I moved the board to the bathroom so there would be an easier clean up if I couldn't hold it.
The wand trick didn't work all to well for me, I couldn't get the wand to stay in the same place and keep tension on the ring.

I lost track of time so I don't know how long it was before the enema arrived but I do know the session lasted too long and I couldn't hold it. This made me glad of two things. The first being that I have moved the board to the bathroom, the second was that the board I made was waterproof and easily wiped clean.

After it was all over I was locked away for around an hour.
Well even though it wasn't particularly eventful at least it was probably a good test of just being locked to the board. Sounds like the enema supplied some anticipation though ;)