I dare you.. asylum bed bondage over night + bondage

Post your dares or request a dare here.
9thunders

I dare you.. asylum bed bondage over night + bondage

Post by 9thunders »

Something like this

Buy power cables, computer cables, they are pretty strong and cheap. Push your bed a bit up, and pull those cable all around. One for your ankles, one between your knees and tights. One around waist, one for top body, have some tries and you will manage to tie your wrists with that one as well. And something bigger around your neck, like a wide belt, not a cable, it could be dangerous. Don't tie it tight, just enough to hold you in horizontal position. And add a wider belt around your forehead to keep your head down as well.
extra: use blindfold, earbuds with brainwash audio, and set an alarm on external devices very very loud, that might cause you instant wake up and panic. And a bit gag, but careful with that. gag can be painful, try it out few times.

It might not be easy to tie your hands at the end, but you will figure it out. ;)
Devastation is our salvation. If it's not tight enough, make it so.
Natale

Re: I dare you.. asylum bed bondage over night + bondage

Post by Natale »

I'm familiar with similar methods. However, instead of cables or cords I will suggest leather or long nylon luggage straps- they're perfect for this purpose.

An even better dare would be another restraint asylums once used for it's sedative effect on patients, the wet pack or wet sheet pack. Wrapped, strapped up in one or more layers of wet sheets (they "stick" and cling better when wet) and strapped to a bed. This can make an extremely tight wrap, but forget the wet sheet if it's a cold room! :shock:

The cooling effect can be intense if a fan is used, so this is also a great choice for dealing with hot weather if no air conditioning is available! :wink: