slim sub cd

Post your dares or request a dare here.
poppersandpluggslut

slim sub cd

Post by poppersandpluggslut »

hi every one im a slim smooth cd i love bondage poppers and inflatble butt plug nipple clamps etc

i would love to find some one who knows how to use poppers on a sub cd ,, i would cam for them and do what i was told do self bondage or perahps even let you come and tie me and feed me poppers etc

i live in essex

im on yahoo messenger as "lollypopcd"

feel free to add me or chat here xxx :)
free now for dressing and poppers fun add me if you want to view direct and get me all poppered and slutty :)
hayden9009

Re: slim sub cd

Post by hayden9009 »

Essex Maryland?
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

If so I am going to have the house to myself if you want to meet up, we can hangout and cross dress together
poppersandpluggslut

hi sadly no essex in uk england :(
free now for dressing and poppers fun add me if you want to view direct and get me all poppered and slutty :)
poppersandpluggslut

im still very intereste cif any one would like to recomend a scene .. direct in real life or via typing and view my web cam on yahoo messenger ,, bondage anal tpys and lots of poppers please :)
poppersandpluggslut

free tonight for dressing and poppers fun pls buzz me if you want to view direct and get me all poppered and slutty :)
lj

Post by lj »

apologies for being a boring 'elf n safety person but using any drugs in self-bondage is a bad idea. A friend of mine died messing around like that. Stick to partnered play with an experienced person if you use poppers.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
poppersandpluggslut

well judging buy the floods of responce its never going to happen

and anyway i would not bind myself in such away i could not excape

if you havent used poppers then you cant really comment , i have used them for over 25 years without any problem . sure they can kill you but so can water if you drink enough of it
lj

Post by lj »

poppersandpluggslut wrote:
if you havent used poppers then you cant really comment , i have used them for over 25 years without any problem . sure they can kill you but so can water if you drink enough of it

(a) how do you know whether I have used poppers, or not ?

(b) my friend had used ether as a self-asphyxiation/narcotic on many occasions until that one last time

(c) the danger of play with poppers (or any other drug) is not the bondage but the possible unconsciousness whilst in bondage

(d) of course you can kill yourself drinking water but it requires considerable determination to ingest the quantity required, not just a single overdose

(e) your lack of success getting a remote play-partner is simply down to the numbers involved - this site has several thousand members, most of whom have never posted, so it can be assumed they aren't regular readers either. Then bear in mind your activities are not going to appeal to everyone, and members are spread across the world so the timing may be inconvenient to the few who might be interested.
be a switch, double the fun :-)