A new dare for new toys?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jdoh

A new dare for new toys?

Post by jdoh »

I've recently purchased some new toys and was pondering a new dare. I'm comfortable with cd and private play, preferably indoors.

Current stash:
Black corset
Leopard print ankle length dress
Assortment of panties
Stuffed gag
Collar and leash
Plug
Clover clamps
Alligator clamps
Paddle
Crop
Chastity cage
Assortment of cuffs

If shopping is necessary it can be done inside or outside of the dare.

Thanks!
aeon

Re: A new dare for new toys?

Post by aeon »

Something very important seems to be missing from your list: you need to do some shoe shopping! :whip: :gag:
* click *
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Any suggestions for my first pair? I did purchase new red satin panties and black lace the other evening. :gag:
aeon

Post by aeon »

As you haven't set a location I don't know on which side of the world you live.
Here are some suggestions from European stores:

Knee boots from Fuss, might be a bit high for a first pair, but very cool :gag: :drool:

More knee boots, with a slightly lower heel. Probably my choice for a first pair.

Black pumps, can we worn with everything. 100mm heel is a good height to start. Shoes like these can be worn all day :)

Oxfords, comes in 9 different colors (to quote John Cleese). 4.5" heels should be good; this style also offers more support. I'd rate the quality a touch lower than Fuss or Italian Heels. Boots from Skyscrapers used to be finished in a disappointing manner. Dunno if that's still the case.

Fernando Berlin OTK. Awesome boots. Comfortable, made to measure. Careful though: they seem to have a problem fitting the heel correctly. My old pair is perfect, but not made to measure and worn out :shock: The replacement I ordered in January... Well, pair #1 had crooked heels (not at a 90 degree angle to the floor). The fixed pair was hardly any better. They replaced those with a new pair, which is worse. We're currently discussing how to proceed...

More Fernando. Very comfortable heels, easy to walk in, crotch high :drool:
They can also do a knee high version of this if you ask nicely :whip:

That should give you some ideas :)

If you need pointers on the 'mericun side of the pond, I'm sure someone more local can help you :)

Oh, and if I were you I'd skip the Pleaser stuff that you can find in every other store. It might be reasonably priced, but it's no match for a pair of we'll made quality leather footwear. IMHO, at least.
* click *
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Thank you so much for the detailed response. I'll definitely peruse these links. And as for locale, I am in the US. Thanks again! :gag:
aeon

Post by aeon »

There's always Shoebidoo to find stores (including online).

A quick look filtering on USA doesn't look too promising, to be honest. Unless I'm missing a killer store that sells good quality for reasonable money, you might have to buy in Europe. A bit surprising, really, so I hope someone here can help you find something good in the USA.
* click *
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Thanks again for the lovely link. If there is anything else you'd suggest beyond shoe shopping, I am certainly game.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Bump due to free time this weekend...
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Bump...