Looking for more dares (Equipment list updated)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sissy maid debbie

Looking for more dares (Equipment list updated)

Post by sissy maid debbie »

After my initial post introducing myself i thought its about time to start getting more involved and thought i might see how devious some of you lovely lot are :oops:

As my name suggests i do have lots of maids unifroms in pvc's, satins, heavy cotton and a latex one (not very easy to get on) in different length and colours ^^ and of course own plenty of lingerie, stocking tights even a spiral steel bone corset, etc, on a side note i have regular clothing and a few other random fancy dress bits (School girls etc) also a collction of heels 2-4" in height

Thats pretty much it for the clothing side of things, i guess its now onto what equipment i have at my disposal :oops:

2 x 10 Metre rope
1 x 12-15 Metre rope
1 x 1 Metre of chain
1 x 24" Spreader bars
2 x 20 Metres of pvc bondage tape
A set of 5 individual Leather Cuffs, all with there own padlocks
1x Standard single strap ball gag 20mm solid red ball
1x Full head harness ball gag 20mm white perforated ball, (Straps have seen better days and cannot be tightened very much)
1x Full head harness ball gag 60mm Solid purple ball, with 4 locking buckles
A Latex hood with only 2 nose holes for breathing (used to have inflatable gag/popped :( )
A chair with holes in the back
A wooden bed frame on 4 raised legs, holes in the head board
A double D ring belt
a 5" Pink pencil vibrator (2cm wide?)
A Inflatable vibrating butt plug
A vibrating love egg
Real locking handcuffs
3 Extra padlocks
A Hitachi Wand
Industrial pallet wrap (Black)
1 Metre strip of blue Latex material 3" to 4" wide
Latex Washing up gloves
A couple of karate belts (Random i know lol)
Do have a Straight Jacket, Armbiner, and Vacbed, but sadly not usable by ones self :|

I would very much prefer not to go outside, and ideally would like to be as tightly bound as possible, (but its not up to me :lol: ) i have not ever been able to bind myself properly it seems and can always seem to get free on a whim so help with techniques as well as ideas on how to stay bound would also be greatly appreciated

Please feel free to either message me as would be happy to talk personally about any session ideas you might have, or it will be still very much appreciated posted or commented here, so others can experience the fun with me or add to the fun <3

I can pretty much only do sessions at the weekends and promise to report back on how things went if it be here or personal messages
Hope to see something soon or speak to some of you soon <3

Love
Debbie
xxxxx
Last edited by sissy maid debbie on 18 Apr 2017, 16:01, edited 8 times in total.
sissy maid debbie

Re: Looking for my first dare

Bumping in the hopes that someone might be able to get me on my way this weekend coming as i have a free house, and 2 free days to do multiple sessions,

I missed a couple of pieces of simple equipment

Latex gloves
Industrial strength pallet wrap (much stronger than normal wrap)
a 1 Meter strip of blue Latex material 3" to 4" wide

Still hoping to read some of your devious ideas or talk to some of you soon privately if you prefer

Love
Debbie
xxxxx
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

A good one would be to dress up in a slutty outfit (whatever makes you feel exposed and vunerable). In an empty space around you on the floor scatter a munch of keys, coins, paper clips, and other small metal objects. Included amongst these should be the keys for the locks on your leather restraints. Tie your knees together with rope and lock your ankles together with the leather restraints while sitting in the middle of all the keys, etc. Put on your latex hood (with your ball gag underneath if it fits) so that you cannot see any of the keys. Now lock your hands behind you with the leather cuffs. Now you must roll around and search for the correct keys to your escape.

For added fun, insert that vibrator so it distracts you the whole time!
sissy maid debbie

Thank you for the dare Wingmen, a little report after having just finished the session

first off i dressed up in a knee length pvc maids dress and full apron, plenty of ruffles and frills, (Hand made by me :D ), then came the 4 individual leather cuffs one on each limb, and i thought might as well add the collar for extra effect *giggle*, then came the rope tied above and below my knees nice and tight, they were going nowhere fast! after this i placed a padlock between my ankle cuffs and the was my legs perfectly taken care of! I was a little short on paperclips etc but had plenty of coins, (probably in excess of about a 1000 random coins), i mixed the keys to all my locks in the keys and thew the jar all over the floor, next came the red ballgag :gag: strapped on to its tightest hole, and to my suprise the latex hood fit over the top after carefully stretching it over my head and gag, so now i was totally silenced and could not see a thing, while is my blind semi bound state i added the vibrator as you mentioned it :oops: and finally locked my hands behind me, i couldnt do with just a padlock so added a short amount of chain and then the final "Click" i was stuck! my heart rate began to race as soon as i snapped that last lock in place, i scrambled about the floor feeling all the coins as i went wondering where on earth the keys could possibly be i used several different locks so the was no garuntee it would be the right key to any of the locks, I probably scrambled about for a good 30-40 mins trying to find the right key, and finally started to slowly free myself and my heart rate finally returning to normal

It was a very good dare for my first time here and i thank you for it and would be more than happy to do more for you or others if they so happen to want to indulge me

Hope you found my little report some what of a good read and speak more soon

Love Debbie
xxxxx
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

sissy maid debbie wrote:Thank you for the dare Wingmen, a little report after having just finished the session

first off i dressed up in a knee length pvc maids dress and full apron, plenty of ruffles and frills, (Hand made by me :D ), then came the 4 individual leather cuffs one on each limb, and i thought might as well add the collar for extra effect *giggle*, then came the rope tied above and below my knees nice and tight, they were going nowhere fast! after this i placed a padlock between my ankle cuffs and the was my legs perfectly taken care of! I was a little short on paperclips etc but had plenty of coins, (probably in excess of about a 1000 random coins), i mixed the keys to all my locks in the keys and thew the jar all over the floor, next came the red ballgag :gag: strapped on to its tightest hole, and to my suprise the latex hood fit over the top after carefully stretching it over my head and gag, so now i was totally silenced and could not see a thing, while is my blind semi bound state i added the vibrator as you mentioned it :oops: and finally locked my hands behind me, i couldnt do with just a padlock so added a short amount of chain and then the final "Click" i was stuck! my heart rate began to race as soon as i snapped that last lock in place, i scrambled about the floor feeling all the coins as i went wondering where on earth the keys could possibly be i used several different locks so the was no garuntee it would be the right key to any of the locks, I probably scrambled about for a good 30-40 mins trying to find the right key, and finally started to slowly free myself and my heart rate finally returning to normal

It was a very good dare for my first time here and i thank you for it and would be more than happy to do more for you or others if they so happen to want to indulge me

Hope you found my little report some what of a good read and speak more soon

Love Debbie
xxxxx
Sounds like you had quite a good time! Glad you had fun! That final click is always such a rush, especially when you can't see anything at all and don't know how long you will be locked away.
sissy maid debbie

Re: Looking for more dares

I just recently changed my topic from "Looking for my first dare to "Looking for more dares" and very much appreciate Wingmens first dare, it was so amazing!

I've been a bit of a bad girl this weekend..... supposed to have been on the strictest of diets and i blew it all in a matter of hours after having a bad day, so my willpower did not last and feel i should at least somewhat be punished for my transgrestions by going against what i was supposed to be doing, my equipment list stands as from my original post (with the addition of 1 extra length of chain) and will accept anything anyone gives me to do, i have every evening free this week, scenarios/dares will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow and out of the fridge/cupboards and back on track

Post a reply or message me and i will do as im told

P.S dont hold back...

Love you all lots
Debbie
xxxxx
teather

Post by teather »

Hi Debbie

If you can, set up an ice release, 3 or 4 ice cubes in an the foot of an old stocking, thread a padlock with your release key attached onto the stocking - the ice cubes should stop it sliding off until they have melted. Tie a knot in the stocling near the thigh end then throw it over the top of a door, ideally one that locks, so that the knot is on the far side and the ice and key arei on the inside. Close the door, lock it and put the key well out of reach on a high shelf.

Put on your lingerie with your ankle cuffs double locked over your stockings. Padlock one length of chain tightly around your waist - have the padlock in front and when you snap it shut also attach the second chain so it hangs in front. Make sure your other padlocks are all open and your cuffs are handy, then put the keys out of reach in a high place. Lock a cuff onto each wrist - when you are done, one of the remaining padlocks should be one of those with the key held by the ice lock.

Put on your prettiest maids uniform then kneel sitting on your heels. Pull the loose chain back between your legs, so that it captures the chain on your ankle cuffs, then thread it through the back of your waist chain and pull it tight. Use the padlock with the key held by the ice release to attach the wrist cuffs to the free end of the chain behind your back as close to the waist chain as you can manage.

You should be held on your knees until the release key falls - plenty of time to regret your binge. Once your wrists are free you should be able to stand again.
sissy maid debbie

Firstly a very big thank you "teather" for giving me a dare to do

So here is what happened last night :)

Firstly i do not have a door that locks but decided to do the dare in my bedroom, I started off by putting on a pair of my pvc panties, a pink bra and 2 pairs of tights, (Sorry didnt have spare stockings) I had to place my individual Leather cuffs on my ankles due to my metal ones having broke :( although i did place a padlock on each cuff so no way there coming off :) and the leather cuffs on my ankles were attached together via a cable tie, maybe about 3 inches apart, i placed a length of chain very tightly around my waist and i mean very tightly, and locking it and the other chain to it left dangling, after this i placed each wrist cuff nice and tight and again padlocked them on

With the keys out of reach i looked through my unifroms and picked out a knee length pvc dress and full pvc apron and a lovely pair of heels, once i had this on looking all pretty i hobbled to the kitchen for the ice and placed 4 ice cubes into the stocking and returned to the bedroom put the stocking over the door and closed the door frimly, no chance of it opening from the position i would soon be in, i know it had not been mentioned to do so, but i put on my head harness gag just for added effect :oops:

I sat down on my knees and sat close to my heels and pulled the chain underneath me catching the cable tie holding my ankles together and through to the back of my waist chain, the chain was not as long as i thought it was so i had to pull it very tightly just to get it past and through the waist chain..., once i managed that i started working 1 padlock to my left cuff and finally got it through the d-ring and the chain and *click* i tested the bond before doing the next...nope thats going nowhere... and now for the second which took a little longer, and *click* the second cuff locked behind me, and there i sit on my knees barely able to move a inch

What seemd like only a few minutes and i start thinking how long before the ice melts and my keys fall (Honestly my first ice release....) but there i sit helpless just looking up at the stocking watching it drip away ever so slowly, after maybe 15 mins i start to wiggle about testing the bonds, nope going nowhere fast, almost fell on my side while doing this, the more i kept looking at the stocking i rapidly start loosing track of time and start to want out, but it looked like very little ice had melted

It ended up being a solid 2 hours before the the keys fell the to the ground to my relief (The room was pretty cold...), i slowly lowered myself down onto my side trying to feel for the keys which you think would have been easy... but nope... took 5-10 mins of wiggling and searching, and then another 5-10 to unlock my bonds, but i was now free and started to undo the rest of my bonds, took a quick shower and went to bed, certainly kept me out of the fridge for the evening!

Once again a thanks to Thatcher for the dare and will welcome more dares if anyone has more to come my way <3

P.S for each dare i do i will try to add a new piece of equipment to what i have avaliable, today i built myself a 24" Spreader Bar

Lots of love to you all
Debbie
xxxxx
teather

Post by teather »

Thanks for the account of your session Debbie. Adding a gag was a great choice - for me a ring gag is always a fitting addition to being chained on ones knees. If I had known about your spreader bar I would have suggested you tie it between your knees.

I have another scenario suggestion.

Set up an ice release as before all keys out of reach. Using the padlock corresponding to the key on the release - fasten the handles of a pair of kitchen scissors closed so that they cannot de used. Scissors should be capable of cutting one of your zip ties. Leave them on the floor as far away from the ice lock as you are comfortable with.

Dress in lingerie, maids uniform - gag to taste :gag: Kneel below the release and use rope to frog tie each leg - cinching between ankle and thigh. Add spreader bar between your ankles tied in with rope. Using four cuffs, fasten one on each wrist and upper arm above bicep. Thread a zip tie between wrist and upper arm cuff d-rings - you might want to do this before locking them on :? Once cuffs and loose zip ties are in place on both arms, cinch the zip ties almost tight. Leave enough slack to be able to snip one later.

Now you can puppy crawl around until the release key drops - unlock the scissors and snip zip ties to get free.
sissy maid debbie

Thanks again teather for the scenario, a quick note to put mind at ease, in regards to the first scenario you gave me to do i did not currently have the spreader bar, it was only after the session that i made it and added it to my collection :)

So now i give you the account of the latest session you gave me to do :)

This time around i dressed in the same lingerie as last time, pvc panties, pink bra a couple of pairs of tights and to avoid puppy walking on my dress i dressed in a very short black pvc maids dress and a little apron with a buckle intead of the usual type that ties at the back :oops: Once i was dressed i had myself a little glass of wine, don't know why hehe, but maybe just for a relaxation factor ^^

Once i was all nicely dressed went for a walk around to collect everything i needed, locks scissors, cuffs etc, i placed 3 ice cubes into the stocking this time and closed the door behind me thus leaving the key to the locked scissors dangling on the door, then i got myself down on the floor and onto my knees, and took the first piece of rope, and tied my right ankle to my thigh, using the method where you fold the rope in half and wrap it round passing the 2 loose ends of the rope through the other closed off end and continued to wrap it round and round until the majority of rope was used then puled one strand between my ankle and thigh then wrapped in different dirrections and tied it off nice and tight, now my right leg was going no where not even a inch of movement...., then i moved onto my left leg and did exactly the same, im now going nowhere fast thats for sure :oops: I tried very hard to place the spreader bar between my ankles but im sorry to say i was just not flexible enough for my ankles to take the full length of the bar :( i deeply apologise for not being able to do this part, but i prefer to be honest about what happened.

Now it was time for the cuffs, placing each one onto both of my wrists and above my biceps, decided to lock them on before adding the cable ties, once the cuffs were on i once again added my head harness gag, shamefully i have to say this gag is the least effective of the gags i own so i am a little ashamed of using this one.... but now it was time to bring in the cable ties, i took each one and connected the D-rings between my wrist and bicep cuffs on each arm, i then took one quick look up at my ice release and across the room at my scissors and the took the end of each cable tie and pulled them tightly thus bending my arms into postion and not able to move them apart, once again i was truly stuck and forced to wait for the ice to melt

While waiting for the ice to melt not being able to stay in one place the whole time i moved about, including to the scissors although i dont know why as the was no way i could use them yet..., like before i totally lost track of time and maybe a hour went by and was starting to get desperate for a pee :oops: (starting to regret the glass of wine) and looked over at the ice stocking and looked like just over half the ice had melted, so i puppy walked my way over to the door to await my release, and trying to get dripped on, (was feeling hot...) about another 30-40 mins went by and the keys finally dropped, i moved my elbow towards my chest to be able to pick up the keys, and the made my way over to the scissors, unlocked them and snipped myself free, and proceeded to untie myself, to no big surprise had some serious rope marks from the frog tie... once free jumped into the shower to clean up, and spent the rest of the evening reflecting on the session

Once again a big thank you to teather for giving me this to do, and as promised i will once again add a piece of equipment to my collection, this time it is another spreader bar, but with a difference this time, (someone has the option of teling me the length it should be, anything between 1-24 inch, as i make my own :oops: ), i will also edit my original post to reflect my new equipment as i add it to my collection

Lots of love to you all
Debbie
xxxxx
teather

Post by teather »

Hi Debbie

Thanks for your latest account. I like the thought of the short PVC uniform, that was a great decision. I suspected that a 24" spreader might have been too long. Maybe it would have been better to add it first then do the frog tie with your ankles outside your thighs

I hope these aren't getting too boring. This is a 2 spreader bar scenario - both 24" long.
Set up the usual ice release. Dress in your lingerie and short uniform.
For this one you can use one of your vibes for entertainment if you wish.

Tie your ankles, with one end of the first spreader bar between them. Tie your legs above and below your knees and cinch them tight. Finish the knee ties by fastening the loose ends at your ankle tie so the knots will be out of reach. Sit down and fasten one end of the second spreader bar to a collar or chain around your neck then let the bar fall in front of you between your thighs. Lock on your wrist cuffs and bend your knees up until the free ends of both spreader bars meet. Padlock the two free ends together and attach your cuffs so that your wrists are held beneath your knees.

You can use a vibe whilst you wait for release.
sissy maid debbie

Your being very kind to me teather :oops: well if getting told how to be tied can be considered as kind... :oops:

I am very glad your enjoying my accounts of the sessions you have been giving me and hope you and the others are enjoying them as much as im enjoying writing them, and please believe me when i say they are not getting boring in the slightest, i am findind them to be good training and exciting to do especially as each one that comes my way is completely unexpected in regards to not knowing what im going to be expected to do :) so that being said onto the latest account :)

This morning i woke up and after seeing your response for my new session, i got to work making the new speader bar out of my spare piece of wooden broom handle and screw eyelets, cut it down to the correct size sanded the ends down so they were nice and smooth and screwed the eyelets in nice and tightly, with my new piece of equipment ready i was ready to start the session or so i thought, after a quick look in the freezer found i had no ice, something i am a little ashamed of (punishment will be accepted for this error of course if anyone so wishes for not being prepared on my part :oops: ) so i grabed the tray and stuck it in the fast freeze section of my freezer, after 3 hours my ice was frozen and ready :)

I made sure to read this scenario very carefully and multiple times to make sure i got everything just right, I started off by slipping into my lingerie, pvc panties tights, and my regular bra, having hand washing them the other day, (maybe it might be proper of me to admit my corset has not been in use :oops: ), but with my lingerie on i took out the black pvc maids unifrom from the puppy crwal and proceeded to slowly put it on and made sure it was nice and straight and donned the apron, and a pair of small 2" balck heels to top it off

With the ice in my stocking ready to mock me, I started off with the easy stuff to prepare for the scenario, and placed cuffs on my wrists and around my neck locking them all on and making sure the D-rings from them were all facing the right way, with this done i sat down on the floor lent to one side and inserted my pink pencil vibe <---(if you suggest it or tell me to use one i will) and sat back into a straight position, and instantly feeling the vibes get to work... :oops: i lean forward and take one end of the first speader bar and threaded a doubled up piece of rope through it round my ankle and the loose ends though the folded end at the other end of the rope, pulling it tightly and wrapping it round and round pulling tightly after each pass, and then cinching the ends around the loops before tying it off underneath my ankles, with the other end of the spreader bar underneath my legs i proceeded to start binding above and below my knees using the same method except for when tying the ends of the rope at my ankles completely out of my reach or at least soon to be :wink:

Next came the second spreader bar placing a padlock between one end and my collars D-ring locking it to my collar and pass the other end through my thighs to meet the other end of the first bar, it took a fair bit of wiggling and moving legs about but eventually managed to lock the 2 ends together, once they were locked together i had very little bend in my waist or legs for that matter it was either one or the other, before locking my hands i placed on my head harness gag again (Managed to do a tiny bit tighter this time although i really should be using something a bit more effective me thinks...) now it was time for my hands, had one of my lengths of chain handy and locked one end of it onto my left cuffs D-ring, and the proceeded to thread the chain through the eye holes of the 2 seperate spreader bars beneath my legs pulling my chained wrist in further and further as close as i could get, i then grabbed the other padlock and reached under my legs for the chain, and no word of a lie it took me maybe a good 10 mins to lock on the other cuff to the chain as i was trying to also get this one as close as possible and *click* everything is now locked and in place

I begin to test my bonds, and suffice to say i am literally going nowhere!!! "oh god what have i done" i think to myself, i struggle loads but no movement while im on my back barely even able to make much of a crawling movement, i try to turn to my front but the spreader bar from my neck only allows me to turn on my side and not my front, i cease my struggling, but start to realise if the key dropped now it would take me some time to get to, so i begin what feels like my cm by cm crawl to the door, i feel i have barely moved sevral feet in a solid 30 mins, and have to take several breaks on my journey, i continue trying to make my way over, and making slow progress, i really was taking my time as however much time has passed and i hear a "clunk" my keys have dropped! but yet i feel i am miles away still, i continue my crawl and eventually get to the door after maybe another 30 mins or so, but i had not counted on how to get the keys from this position, As i had been travelling head first in the direction of the door my hands were nowhere near the keys, i had to body swerve onto my side and try to shuffle on my side to reach the keys, this was no easy feat, but eventually found them, and started to unlock, this took me some serious time after being ties so well

So eventually freeing myself and removing the pencil vibe (i know i not mentioned this during this account but i am ashamed to say it is not a very good vibe toy, and need a serious upgrade for it) got underessed hit the shower and once again had some serious rope marks to show for the session, sign of a job well done :oops:

Took a rest and had some food and now give you the account of my session today, thanks once again to teather for the task, and will always welcome more and will strive to give you a account of the session at hand as they are given to me, i hope you all enjoy reading as much as i have enjoyed doing it/accounting it

I'm sorry to say i dont have anything proper to add to my collection this time, but i may as well mention my bed, a wooden frame double bed on 4 raised legs and a solid head board with decorative holes that are above head height when laying down, im sorry its not more exciting than that this time but will also welcome reccomendations for euipment to build/buy for future session

Love you all lots
Debbie
xxxxx
teather

Post by teather »

Hi Debbie

Thanks for your latest report. I was hoping for quite a restrictive scenario - like a basic scavengers daughter.
I use mopstick from jewson (from memory it comes in 5 metre lengths and is cheaper and more sturdy for screwing in eyelets than broom handles).

I have a couple of bed-based scenarios in mind... The set up for this one uses a few things you haven't listed

This one needs several pieces of rope, 2 spreader bars, wrist and ankle cuffs and padlocks, a pair of sports socks, 3 welded steel rings (B&Q - 2" diam, also good as ring gags), a quick link (like a mini-carabiner), decent sized ice cubes (I freeze them in plastic shot glasses), a kitchen tray, a pair of scissors.

Attach ropes to each end of one spreader bar, tie it between the legs at the foot of your bed.
Put one sock inside the other, put several large ice cubes inside the socks. Join the three rings with the quick link and thread one onto the socks so it's held by the ice cubes. Secure the socks to the centre of a doubled rope and tie it to each side at the head of the bed so that the ice release is centred where the pillows would be. Put the tray underneath to catch the melting water.

Tie a piece of rope to the D-rings of both wrist cuffs and place them near the foot of the bed. Thread the loose end of the rope through the two free rings at the sock to form a SRD then route it back to the cuffs.

Dress again in lingerie, maids uniform and the highest heels that you can tie on. Lock on your ankle cuffs and attach the remaining spreader bar between them. Kneel at the foot of the bed and tie each knee to one end of the spreader bar attached there. Lean over the bed and lock on your wrist cuffs. Pull on the SRD rope to extend your arms fully. If all is done correctly the SRD will lock under the tension when you try to pull your wrists back but you shouldn't be able to reach the ice release.

Wait for the ice to melt. Have scissors at hand for emergency release.
Cryslody

Post by Cryslody »

sissy maid debbie wrote:After my initial post introducing myself i thought its about time to start getting more involved and thought i might see how devious some of you lovely lot are :oops:

As my name suggests i do have lots of maids unifroms in pvc's, satins, heavy cotton and a latex one (not very easy to get on) in different length and colours ^^ and of course own plenty of lingerie, stocking tights even a spiral steel bone corset, etc, on a side note i have regular clothing and a few other random fancy dress bits (School girls etc) also a collction of heels 2-4" in height

Thats pretty much it for the clothing side of things, i guess its now onto what equipment i have at my disposal :oops:

2x 10 Metre rope
1x 12-15 Metre rope
2x 1 Metre of chain
2 x 24" Spreader bars
2 x 20 Metres of pvc bondage tape
A set of 5 individual Leather Cuffs, all with there own padlocks
1x Standard single strap ball gag 20mm solid red ball
1x Full head harness ball gag 20mm white perforated ball, (Straps have seen better days and cannot be tightened very much)
1x Full head harness ball gag 60mm Solid purple ball, with 4 locking buckles
A Latex hood with only 2 nose holes for breathing (used to have inflatable gag/popped :( )
A chair with holes in the back
A wooden bed frame on 4 raised legs, holes in the head board
A double D ring belt
a 5" Pink pencil vibrator (2cm wide?)
3 Extra padlocks
A Hitachi Wand
Industrial pallet wrap (Black)
1 Metre strip of blue Latex material 3" to 4" wide
Latex Washing up gloves
A couple of karate belts (Random i know lol)
Do have a Straight Jacket, Armbiner, and Vacbed, but sadly not usable by ones self :|

I would very much prefer not to go outside, and ideally would like to be as tightly bound as possible, (but its not up to me :lol: ) i have not ever been able to bind myself properly it seems and can always seem to get free on a whim so help with techniques as well as ideas on how to stay bound would also be greatly appreciated

Please feel free to either message me as would be happy to talk personally about any session ideas you might have, or it will be still very much appreciated posted or commented here, so others can experience the fun with me or add to the fun <3

I can pretty much only do sessions at the weekends and promise to report back on how things went if it be here or personal messages
Hope to see something soon or speak to some of you soon <3

Love
Debbie
xxxxx
I very much agree with your point of view!!
sissy maid debbie

Re: Looking for more dares (Equipment list updated)

Returning and Equipment list updated :) get your thinking csps on guys :)