Need a Crossdressing dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
CDKalle

Need a Crossdressing dare

Post by CDKalle »

Hi there everyone! I'm a male and I have the house free tomorrow and Thursday and I really want a nice SB scenario. Not the simple long crawl or stuff like that. I want something more "special". I can do outside at my backyard, but nowhere else.

List of my equipment:
Plenty of clothes (Skirts,dresses,panties,bras,heels,pantyhouse, scarfs and so on)
Small,Medium and Large buttplugs
Handcuffs
Nipple clamps
Collar
Plenty of rope
Ankle cuffs
Ballgag
Vibrators
Dildo
Padlocks

So, Go wild and give me all your ideas and scenarios. This forum is great!
CDKalle

Re: Need a Crossdressing dare

Post by CDKalle »

Anyone? I'm ready to play right now and will give you my experience after the scenario.

Edit: I got some heels too, and blindfold
aeon

Post by aeon »

How about this:

Dress up nicely: sexy underwear, stockings/pantyhose, bra, short tight skirt, high heeled boots.
Lock the boots on with ankle cuffs with a nice short chain to hobble you.
Leave keys inside.
Take blindfold and handcuffs outside.
Go to the center of your yard.
Put blindfold on.
Spin around at least 10 times so you don't know in which direction you're facing.
Lock handcuffs behind your back
Count to 300 slowly, and try not to think about who might see you standing there
Make your way back inside. Carefully, as you'll have to figure out where the back door is first :)
* click *
CDKalle

Post by CDKalle »

I did this last night and it was amazing. It took me hours to reach the door, but it was fun. I have no idea if someone saw me or not because I know I went out to the main road then I don't have a fence at my backyard. It was kinda hard when I fell into a shrubbery. Very funny dare.
Do you have some other dares to recommend?
aeon

Post by aeon »

CDKalle wrote:I did this last night and it was amazing.
Glad you liked it :) And also glad that you managed to find your way back :wink:
Do you have some other dares to recommend?
I'll see if I can think something up :P
* click *
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

na dann kalle,

skirt & heels that will sink into the grass in your backyard are mandatory.

you'll need a good gag that will stifle your curses of ponylady or you'll wake your neighbours.

you will "run the rope" but with a twist.

tie a rope to a tree, about your "crotch height" in these rainsoaked days. add some knots to the rope for more fun. tie it taut at least 20 cm higher to a tree 20-30 m away.

hang your handcuff keys from the 2nd tree, so you can reach them.

here's where the fun starts:
lift your Skirt & tie your cock & balls. you need some rope left over. now bend down over the rope. and the catch is you'll be going backwards, otherwise you won't be able to reach the keys to your handcuffs. when bend down apply nippleclamps and pull them tight to the rope, so the rising rope will increase the pull on your buds. connect the clamps tightly to your cock & balls bondage to increase your fun and start your journey. add toys at your discreation for
an enhanced experience.

make sure you test a couple dryruns & have a working backup release.

hope you catch the drift of where i'm going with this scenario.
[
aeon

Post by aeon »

OK, here's another one. You might call it "Great Circle Route by Night" :wink:
It'll take a bit longer to set up than the last one.

Dress up as you like. I'm sure you'll make some good choices. High heels mandatory :wink:
You'll be bending and straightening a few times, so a decent sized buttplug might enhance the experience.

Leave keys A, D and G in the house, in a place that you can't reach when bound.

Take keys B, C, E, and F. Mix them up so you don't know which key unlocks which padlock. It helps if they look similar. If you're afraid you might cheat, take 4 little identical boxes and put each key in a little box before mixing.

Pick a tree in the backyard.
Tie a very long string (fishing line, whatever, it doesn't need to be very strong) to it at hip height.
Take the loose end of the string and walk to a tree (or something else that can't be moved easily) far away.
Position key #1 here. Make sure you can pick it up when bound.
Twist the string around the tree a few times, then continue to another tree, further away is better.
Position key #2 here.
Twist string around tree, continue to next tree.
Position key #3 here
Twist string around tree, continue to next tree.
Position key #4 here
Tie string around tree

You'll be bound as follows:
- ankle cuffs locked on with padlocks with key A
- short hobble chain between ankle cuffs with key B. You'll use 2 padlocks; I'm assuming both use the same key, but if they're different it's ok. Just leave 1 key safely out of reach so you can't get to it after you're bound.
- another short hobble chain between ankle cuffs with key C
- wrist cuffs locked on with padlocks with key D
- short chain to connect wrist cuffs behind you back with key E
- another short chain to connect wrist cuffs behind your back with key F
- ballgag. Lock it if you can, with key G
- blindfold

To perform this scenario, go to the first tree, and tie yourself up. The blindfold will make it impossible to just walk to the various keys. You'll have to take hold of the string and follow it round the garden, collecting keys as you go, and unlocking more and more of your ties.
The double wrist chains make sure that you won't get lucky at the first tree: it would be a shame if you found the keys to the wrist chain straight away, as then you'd be able to take of the blindfold and take the direct route to the other keys. This way even if your first key is for the wrist chain, you'll still have to follow the string to the next tree while blindfolded :gag:

Variation: if you're willing to push the boat out further, run the string around another tree, and lock both wrist chains to both hobble chains with a chain, and put the corresponding key into the mix. If you make this chain short enough you won't be able to stand up straight, but I'll leave that up to you :whip:
Just make sure you can reach high enough to grab the string, or you'll be doing my previous dare again to get to your backup release :roll:

What do you think?
* click *