Having the house to myself friday :-)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sagitarium

Re: Having the house to myself friday :-)

Post by sagitarium »

Been trying this tie out. Couldn't find the keys to the cuff's, though, so had to improvise. and do a kind of wristcoil - cinchnoose for my hands behind me. oh god It was a tough cockie to get out of :-P
aeon wrote:Here's one for you:

Cuff your ankles together
Tie your legs together below and above your knees. Make sure there is enough slack that you can sit on your haunches.
Tie some scarfs loosely around your neck. Make sure they cannot tighten when you pull on them!
Sit on your knees, tie ankles to your upper legs
Tie the rope that binds your legs above the knees to the scarves around your neck
Cuff hands behind your back. If you use handcuffs, you might want to double-lock them, because it wouldn't be fun if you rolled over and they were squeezed shut too much.
Pick a suitable release mechanism. An icelock would be nice, if you have one :gag:
Attachments
balltieDSCI0006.AVI48.png
balltieDSCI0006.AVI45.png
balltieDSCI0006.AVI43.png
balltieDSCI0006.AVI38.png
aeon

Post by aeon »

Thanks for posting the pics :)
Good to hear you enjoyed it and that I didn't waste your time 8) :gag:

I'll do a bit of thinking and then I'll post another suggestion, if you like. I already have a few things in mind :P :hi:
* click *
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

aeon wrote:Thanks for posting the pics :)
Good to hear you enjoyed it and that I didn't waste your time 8) :gag:

I'll do a bit of thinking and then I'll post another suggestion, if you like. I already have a few things in mind :P :hi:
I sure did, eventhough it was a challenge to get out of. I'd love another sugestion. Might have the house to myself again next weekend ;-)
aeon

Post by aeon »

Here we (or rather you) go:

- tie your ankles apart with a spreader bar. Length isn't all that important; a long one will be uncomfortable because you'll be spread more, but a short one will make you bend over more 8) :twisted: :gag:
- tie a short rope to the center of the spreader bar. Bonus points if you can prevent it from sliding :wink:
- tie your hands together with a wrist coil that's tied to the short rope, connecting wrists to the center of the spreader bar

Some leather gloves would go very well with this scenario, and will reduce wear and tear of your wrists :wink:
If you're so inclined, wear high heels to make it more difficult to gain traction on the floor when trying to move to your release. I'd suggest a nice pair of boots; I'm sure Jenny will approve :wink: :twisted:

What do you think?
* click *
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

Love it ;-)
aeon

Post by aeon »

Thought I'd post the next one, even though you haven't had a chance to do the spreader bar tie yet :-P
This one is a little more complex.

- Choose a suitable outfit. A lycra catsuit would be perfect, but you're free to choose whatever is best for you
- Attach a pulley to the ceiling in a spot where you can lie underneath it
- Thread a string through the pulley; long enough to go from the floor to the pulley and back to the floor and still have at least a meter extra
- Sit underneath the pulley
- Tie a scarf around your right ankle
- Pull up your left leg
- Tie a scarf around your left leg, just above the knee. Either tie a sturdy ring to it, or feed the scarf through the ring before tying it around your leg
- Thread one end of the string through the ring, and tie it to the scarf that's around your right ankle
- Use bondage wrap to make a futomomo-like tie to hold your left lower leg to your left upper leg. Or go wild and cover the entire left leg from ankle to knee with it ;)
- Lie on your back and draw up your right leg so your knees are together and your feet are next to each other
- Take the slack out of the string by pulling on the free end
- Tie the free end of the string to the center link of the handcuffs. The handcuffs should be a little higher than your body to avoid you accidentally touching yourself ;)
- Lock handcuffs on wrists
- Wait for the release :-D

The idea is that at some point you'll want to stretch your right leg and/or more your left leg. That will cause the string to pull up on the handcuffs.

You might need to experiment with how high you tie the handcuffs by putting a clothes peg or bit of duct tape on the spot where you intend to tie the handcuffs, then stretch out your right leg and move your left leg a bit to see how high that raises your wrists.
I'll leave it up to you how ambitious/strict you want to make it :)

Obviously the string needs to be strong enough that you can't just break it by yanking on the handcuffs.

High heels make things a lot more difficult. The less grip you have to hold your right leg in position, the better :-P

Some nice leather or satin gloves would protect your wrists well. Or you could roll a scarf around each wrist before closing the handcuffs.

You could of course swap right leg and left leg ;)

Optional: wear a hood :)

Let me know what you think. Sounds doable? Interesting enough to give it a try?

J
* click *
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

looks interesting :-P
aeon

Post by aeon »

sagitarium wrote:looks interesting :-P
Great :)

I'll slowly start thinking about #4 then. Wouldn't want you to have the house to yourself and not have a tie waiting to be done :wink: :P 8)
* click *
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

lol - no wouldn't want that :-P