A game of chicken!

Post your dares or request a dare here.
TheWingmen

A game of chicken!

Post by TheWingmen »

Thought it might be fun to start up a game of chicken with self bondage dares. How this should work. I'll leave a list of my supplies, the next person gives me a dare using this list. The dares should start off fairly simple (ex, wearing something for a day, wearing a restraint for a certain amount of time during a day, etc.) When that person posts a dare for me, they should also leave a list of their supplies. My goal is to then post a counter-dare for them, that is a little harder/more severe than the dare they gave me. Then they return the favor, building it up until someone can't complete a dare (this is why you start off slow and build up, so no one just gets a super insane dare right off the bat).

So here goes, these are my supplies:

Sensory deprivation hood with locking collar, blindfold strap, and chin strap
Locking leather collar with 3 D rings
Locking leather wrist and ankle cuffs
Locking gag
2 pairs of small locks for locking restraints. Each pair have their own key (2 locks to a key)
A chastity cage
Large suction cup dildo (6 in long, 1.5 in across)
Smaller dildo (5 in long, 1.2 in across)
Large butt plug (4 in long, 1.5 in across)
Small bullet vibrator
300+ ft of rope
A large chest that can be locked to store items
A full size bed that I can tie things to fairly easy.
And this clothing collection:
Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 10.55.11 AM.png
Left column - swimsuits (including slingshot style thong)
Middle column - thongs
Right column - g-strings
Bottom - thong bodysuits

My hard limits are: use of body fluids/waste. Public scenarios where I am certain to be caught (I need to be able to hide whatever is going on as long as I am cautious, but there can be a risk of being caught)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
TheWingmen

Re: A game of chicken!

Post by TheWingmen »

Looks like I'm winning by default :lol:
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I'll play, I'll post what all I got when I can take pictures
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

here is what I got....
I also have a blindfold, gag, and two pairs of handcuffs. I will also be getting a Halloween skin suit and wig
Last edited by hayden9009 on 01 Sep 2015, 03:06, edited 1 time in total.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:here is what I got....

I also have a blindfold, gag, and two pairs of handcuffs. I will also be getting a Halloween skin suit and wig
You may want to try cropping your photos or downsizing them a bit, I think the files are so large that it is cutting most of the photo off so I can't really tell what is in the photo.

As for your first simple dare, simply handcuff your feet together and your hands behind your back. Blindfold yourself and have a bowl filled with random keys so you must find the right key for the cuffs for release.

Let me know what your initial dare is for me (:
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I edited my last post, let me know if its better.
as for your first dare wear one of your body suits and hog tie your self, with a blind fold, use your leather wrist and ankle cuffs, throw the key/keys randomly around the room and you have to crawl around and find them.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:I edited my last post, let me know if its better.
as for your first dare wear one of your body suits and hog tie your self, with a blind fold, use your leather wrist and ankle cuffs, throw the key/keys randomly around the room and you have to crawl around and find them.
They are a little better now. I'll do your dare tonight then report back! You do the same ;)
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Are we doing the honor system or taking pictures to make sure we do them
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:Are we doing the honor system or taking pictures to make sure we do them
I think I would prefer honor system. I promise I won't lie if you won't!
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Alright, didn't really what to deal with the trouble of posting pictures , for my dare did you want me to wear any of my cross dressing stuff?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:Alright, didn't really what to deal with the trouble of posting pictures , for my dare did you want me to wear any of my cross dressing stuff?
Just the red skirt ;)
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Just the red skirt no bra or panties? I also have a pair of heels
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:Just the red skirt no bra or panties? I also have a pair of heels
Comfortable underwear and a comfortable bra for now. The dares will get more sadistic later ;)

I did your dare!
I did not throw the key blindfolded (I wanted to make sure it would be accessible, so I threw it while I could see. Once assured I could actually reach it I went to the other side of the room blindfolded myself and spun in a circle many times to disorient myself. Then I laid down and hogtied myself with the leather restraints as requested. I squirmed around for the better part of 35 minutes before locating they key, unlocking myself took another 5 and I was free.

Let me know what you have in store for the next dare! Also remember to report back on how yours went
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Just did yours, took about 15-20 minutes to find the handcuff keys. I did not have many keys so I threw some coins in the bowl as well. I also got a bikini I can use as well as 4 small locks with some rope, and I made some fake cum. As for your next dare I am going to need some more time to think about it. But feel free to give me my next dare in the mean time.
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Ok here is your next dare, wear one of your thongs with a blind fold and tie yourself up how ever you like and use some kind of time release system to drop the key to you, have the time release be at least 45 minutes long.
Can't wait to see what my next dare is, not looking forward To having that fake cum in my mouth, it tastes nasty