Equipment:

-rope
-master lock (3 number combo)
-one shoestring (usually toe tie)
-belts
-gag
-blindfold
-vibrator

You guys have any dares for me, can you make it something simple or maybe a little hard (pause), I'm still new to this
TheWingmen

Re: Sb dare?

Post by TheWingmen »

Bind your ankles, and right below your knees together (either belts or rope). Tie a karada with rope to hold the vibrator on you to tease you. Put on the blindfold and gag, then finish by tying your hands behind you using the coil and slipknot technique. Have your timed release be a pair of scissors with the tip frozen in ice. Make sure you have a backup too (: make sure to let us know how it goes!
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

TheWingmen wrote:Bind your ankles, and right below your knees together (either belts or rope). Tie a karada with rope to hold the vibrator on you to tease you. Put on the blindfold and gag, then finish by tying your hands behind you using the coil and slipknot technique. Have your timed release be a pair of scissors with the tip frozen in ice. Make sure you have a backup too (: make sure to let us know how it goes!
I'm not really an ice fan mostly because our house is... well... not a great house, no place to do it. I haven't learned how to tie many knots like the karada yet, is there a video or something easy to understand explaining it
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Thatworm wrote: I'm not really an ice fan mostly because our house is... well... not a great house, no place to do it. I haven't learned how to tie many knots like the karada yet, is there a video or something easy to understand explaining it
I learned it from this "comic-strip" => http://s283.photobucket.com/user/calico ... y.gif.html
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Thatworm wrote: I'm not really an ice fan mostly because our house is... well... not a great house, no place to do it. I haven't learned how to tie many knots like the karada yet, is there a video or something easy to understand explaining it
I'm not sure I understand how a house couldn't be good for an ice release, but you can use whatever release you prefer!
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

Not much of a story to tell because I usually escape the first time I come with the wrist coil and slipknot, even in a hogtie when it keeps tightening. I only came like once... I need something maybe a little bit harder
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Sounds like you need to get yourself some handcuffs or locking leather cuffs so you cant just let yourself escape after you cum