Dares I can do at work?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Lexxxig

Dares I can do at work?

Post by Lexxxig »

hi, I'm looking for things I can do at work, either in the bathroom/in my office or things I can wear/do while sitting behind a desk. I have plugs and ropes and vibrators as well as cuffs and things, bonus points if you can come up with something interesting to do with office supplies. I'm a girl btw.
Torn

Re: Dares I can do at work?

Post by Torn »

Wear a skirt or dress you dare for the following:
Visit the bathroom and rip your panties in pieces. You will need to be pantieless for the rest of the day.
You can do the same with bra.
To be more cost efficient, you can prepare your panties and bra with predetermined breaking seams, so you can easily sew them together again, at home, or you might use a padlock and find a way to wrap and twist the fabric around the padlock, so you can't get it free again, without unlocking.

This brings my to my next padlock idea:
lock a padlock to the crotch part of your panties. you will feel it between your legs all time.

Sew an glass ball with a decent size into your panties (it should be a ball with a hole in it or a hinge). You can vary the location, e.g. clit or pussy, and you can wear jeans.

Apply tabasco or tigerbalm to your privates. - Also nice, use ginger, cut it, and rub the fresh cut face to your clit or labia, then go back to work. It might take some minutes till the effect starts. Nice, if you do it just before you go to a meeting.

Place the keys to your cuffs at your office, e.g. at the last day of the week. When at home, get cuffed. To get free, you need to get to the office while cuffed.

Wear a bodysuit under your business dress. Make sure it has no way to open the crotch. Now, if you need to go to the bathroom, you need to undress yourself in your cabin, to strip the bodysuit, so you can use the toilet.

Take some drawing pins, use a plaster and plaster them into your shoes. Use different locations or shoes for different effects.

Use love balls, while wearing a skirt or dress with no panties. The trick is, not to loose them while walking around.

Now I wonder, which of these Ideas you never had before.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I can top that fantastic list with just one word...
...Claudia...
Read what she has done and pick one for a "fun" filled day...
You could also try her "tack bra" on for size...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
MuffinMcMuffin

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

I hate to be a wet blanket here, but I'd just like to remind you to manage risk sensibly. Self bondage play at work sounds like a great way to lose your job if things go wrong. Stay safe
Ms Muffin McMuffin
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ButterflyGirl wrote:How about trying this out? :?:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =20&t=6453

Let me know what you think! 8)
Making people read that and get all hot under the collar in this kind of heat is evil! :twisted:

Now go take a COLD shower! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!