Just purchased some new items, hoping for some input!

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Pick one!

25%
45%
10%
20%

Total votes: 20

TheWingmen

Just purchased some new items, hoping for some input!

Post by TheWingmen »

So as some of you may know Victorias secret is having a sale right now. Some of you may also have noticed that it is summer! :rofl: I figured I should grab some new swimsuits (as of now I did not have any, only women's underwear till currently). I splurged and purchased 4 different suits for myself. They should be arriving sometime next week and I am planning to head to the beach soon as they arrive (a secluded spot since I am not so much into being spotted in public). Which suit should I wear first? The fabric on them feels heavenly, and they are all quite a cheeky cut, so hopefully a little scandalous. I'll leave photos with a little info below. My question is in what order should I wear them out on the beach? I'll leave a poll where you can choose - item with most votes will be first, second most votes second...etc (you can vote for your favorite two). I plan basically on lounging around and suntanning, but if you have any requests you think I should do at the beach, or how long you think I should stay out let me know and I will see what I can do! :wink:

#1- In size extra small (I predict this will basically fit like a thong on me, has a ruched back that will further induce this)
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 7.00.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 7.00.37 PM.png (26.66 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
#2- In size small (will probably ride up a fair amount, will turn into a thong if I bend over and stand again)
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 6.59.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 6.59.50 PM.png (100.85 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
#3- Size medium (doesn't cover a lot of my butt as its a small cut but doesn't ride up, until I bend and stand up again that is)
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 6.59.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 6.59.12 PM.png (27.81 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
#4- another size small (same deal as #2)
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 6.58.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 6.58.48 PM.png (46.22 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
ponylady

Re: Just purchased some new items, hoping for some input!

Post by ponylady »

wow,

they arrive soon, but you know the fabric feels heavenly ?

has victoria's secret a new app that can transfer haptic textile impressions via IP-protocol ?
[
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

ponylady wrote:wow,

they arrive soon, but you know the fabric feels heavenly ?

has victoria's secret a new app that can transfer haptic textile impressions via IP-protocol ?
No, I was actually in the store recently looking at them, just ended up cheaper to order them online. So I have handled the merchandise :wink: although an app like that would be incredible would it not?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Update: this handy tracking thing they do nowadays tells me they shall arrive on Wednesday! Thus means Thursday (weather permitting) will be my first excursion (also first public excursion during the day which will be exciting I'm sure). Looks like we have a tie going between #2 and #4, so hopefully that's changed by then :lol:
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

So look what I found on the doorstep this morning!
Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 11.20.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 11.20.46 AM.png (162.6 KiB) Viewed 3578 times
Tore it open and all these fun colors fell out!
Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 11.21.08 AM copy.jpg
And I could hardly hold in my excitement unpacking each of them :D
Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 11.21.16 AM.jpg
I tried each of them on and they feel great, the fits are pretty much as expected! And it seems the order has been chosen by the poll, #2 - #1 - #4 - #3. I might even be able to make time for the first outing this afternoon! Wish me luck as this is my first real public outing where anyone would have the possibility of seeing what I'm wearing :wink:
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

First outing was a success! Found a nice secluded spot on the beach and stayed for about an hour and a half laying out in the sun. It was quite the rush being truly out in the open for the first time, especially wearing something as small as the swimsuit (#2) in such bright stand out colors. Admittedly there were a couple times when I spotted someone coming down the beach and scrambled to throw some shorts on over the bikini. Hopefully I will start to develop some nice tan lines :wink:
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

Wow you have a lot more guts then me. I don't know if I could do that I would be really shy about getting caught.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Slaveboy94 wrote:Wow you have a lot more guts then me. I don't know if I could do that I would be really shy about getting caught.
Thanks, as I said was my first time in public (other than thongs under male clothes). And I covered up anytime I saw someone coming down the beach (I was quite far away from any of the beach entrances) :rofl:
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Progress report! Round two went well. Found a very nice little spot to sit on out at the beach and didn't see a soul the whole time. Which was good because I tell you what, that swimsuit (#1) is incredibly small, both in the front and the back which is impossible to stop from sitting like a thong. Just laying around tanning in them has been fun but I feel as if I should have some sort of goal/challenge I must complete before I leave the beach or put my clothes back on. Maybe also lock away all my other clothes till this is complete. Any ideas?
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Wingmen, maybe handcuff a wrist to something immovable, with the key on an ice release and a towel tied to a long string that you might be able to reel in in time if you saw someone coming.

Mar Lingspike