Midterm Dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jefferson1989

Midterm Dare

Post by jefferson1989 »

Hello everyone,

I have midterms for summer college on Friday.
Seeking some bondage punishment/humiliation based on my grades.
Ex. if I get an A then have to do x, B then have to do y and so forth.

Things that I have:
Dildo
Vibrator
Women's clothing and heels
rope
zip ties
nipple clamps
duck tape
hand cuffs
webcam
clothespins
willing to buy some other small stuff if needed.

Thanks!
AssTechWarrior

Re: Midterm Dare

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Since I assume you intent to graduate I will assume that failing is very bad, as is a D and that A's deserve a more fun bonus.

Each A you get 4 plus 1 roll of the a die ( 6 sided ) and add it to your good boy points ( 5-10 points )
Each B you get 2 'good boy' points. Roll a die and if you get a 6 add 2 punish points
Each C you get 1 'good boy' and 3 punish points.
Each D you lose 1 'good boy' point and add 3 punish points plus 1 die roll ( 4-9 points )
Every F or fail you lose 3 'good boy' points and get 4 plus 2x2 die rolls in punish points ( 8-28 points )

Now for the rest of the group to come up with a way to use these points...

How many classes / tests do you have?
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

AssTechWarrior wrote:Since I assume you intent to graduate I will assume that failing is very bad, as is a D and that A's deserve a more fun bonus.

Each A you get 4 plus 1 roll of the a die ( 6 sided ) and add it to your good boy points ( 5-10 points )
Each B you get 2 'good boy' points. Roll a die and if you get a 6 add 2 punish points
Each C you get 1 'good boy' and 3 punish points.
Each D you lose 1 'good boy' point and add 3 punish points plus 1 die roll ( 4-9 points )
Every F or fail you lose 3 'good boy' points and get 4 plus 2x2 die rolls in punish points ( 8-28 points )

Now for the rest of the group to come up with a way to use these points...

How many classes / tests do you have?
A 15 second thought here...Of course helps to know if you are female/male....so will try to make this "gender neutral"

PUNISHMENT
MANDATORY
For every 1 punish point, you must spend 1 hour edging. (this obviously can be spread out over days/weeks depending how bad it was)
If you orgasm during the edging session, that is an immediate addition of 3 punishment points.

BONDAGE OPTIONAL

Also, beside the edging, you must spend 1 hour in self-bondage, without any possible way of masturbating.

REWARD
Frankly, I am at a loss here....I could say 1 orgasm per point...but alas...what is to stop you anyways :)
jefferson1989

Post by jefferson1989 »

Im a male and have 4 classes.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

So using my scale that's a range from 40 'good boy' point to 112 punishment points.

How about assigning points to each possible item, task or action and require Jefferson to come up with a combination of them to use up all of the positive AND negative points.

For example:

To erase 40 Punishment points: Wear a dress, high heels and light makeup and walk to a classroom where you earned the bad grade during the day. Class does not have to be in session. :oops:
jefferson1989

Post by jefferson1989 »

Something like that sounds good.
Forgot to mention I do have a chastity device as well.
Also trying to lose weight, so forced eating might be a possible punishment as well...
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

jefferson1989 wrote:Something like that sounds good.
Forgot to mention I do have a chastity device as well.
Also trying to lose weight, so forced eating might be a possible punishment as well...
OH....if you do.
2 Punishment Points per day worn....extreme :)
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Hmm, another one could be you can take away one bad point for every 200 in and outs with the dildo