In-Out Dare for me, AssTechWarrior

Post your dares or request a dare here.
AssTechWarrior

In-Out Dare for me, AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I have an opportunity to have some fun in SB tomorrow and decided to put my fate into the capable yet devious minds here at BA.

I expect to do this late tomorrow ( Wednesday ) night and it is expected to be raining but warm.

My limits are pretty minimal, mostly just nothing to get me arrested or in the newspaper.

I was oringinally thinking about a variation on my Semi Public Outdoor Scenario but with your input I can make it more exciting. Check out my previous posts for what I have done and can do.

I have or can easily go purchase:
Black Raincoat with hood
Diapers
Pantihose
Condoms, regualr and XXL sized
Butt plugs
Dildos
Backpack style 2.5 qt enema bag ( camelbak )
Tight girl's pants
3 feet of open link chain
Various locks both combination and key
1 foot of 1" ID plastic pipe
rope of various sizes
String and thread
Glue, tape, tools etc.
Anything I can buy at the grocery store or thrift shop ( $15 limit )

Let me have it!

I may have a 1 channel electrostim working also...
TheWingmen

Re: In-Out Dare for me, AssTechWarrior

Post by TheWingmen »

Here is one of my recent favorites that I have come up with for myself that I find quite entertaining and challenging, maybe you can use it or parts of it.

I will put in a large dildo with an excess amount of lubrication (so it is stupidly slippery). To the bottom of the dildo I will affix quite a few washers to make it quite heavy, and want to slide out when standing. Next wear a skirt preferably so the bottom is open (doesn't matter how long it is but more fun if it is short and slutty in my humble opinion). When you go out for a walk you are not allowed to touch the dildo with your hands, it becomes increasingly hard to hold it in with your sphincter the longer you go. If it falls out then you must put it back in and have some punishment for it falling out (usually I will use a punishment for myself like when I come home I must be tied in some very strict bondage for an hour for each time it fell).

To adapt it sort of like the previous scenario you referenced maybe you could have a string running from the dildo to the goo bags in your bra, so that if the dildo fell when it was about to hit the ground it would yank on the string, tearing the bag open. Then you would be covered in a mess for dropping the dildo.

Have fun with it!
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Thanks Wingman. Wish I'd checked earlier today, I had no responses so I just guessed on my shopping trip.

I bought:
Tight stretch girls jeans
Knee high mid heel boots
Bikini top ( no bras at thrift shop )
Thick syrup
Refired beans, 3 cans
Instant pudding, 4 packages
Sugar
Katsup
baking soda
pack of instant lime drink mix

I also have mustard and various other things in the kitchen as well as powdered J-Lube.

I'd thought to fill the camelback with the instant pudding mix and drink mix and use the baking soda in a small open pack held to the top of the closed camelback to create pressure from the reaction with the citric acid in the lime drink. Once I am on my mission, release the clothespin holding the baking soda so it drops in and makes CO2 helping push the thicker pudding through the hose into my ass.

What can I add to this core of a scenario to make it more exciting?

And my in-out I meant inside to outside, walk / treasure hunt type mission.

I've made 3 of my 'goo bags' with strings, 2 for progressive release, initial pull small hole, next tug, full tear. Third is just full tear.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

OK, here's what I've come up with so far:

Girls tight jeans over yoga pants and diaper. Backpack enema system with one of my expanding plugs inside of me. 2 quarts of instant pudding in the bag.

A chain locked on around my waist locking the jeans on. My hands locked together with another chain, one lock per hand and one more to shorted the chain. This chain is then locked to the waist chain with a 1' piece of plastic pipe preventing me from touching my body at the waist before I unlock.

The electro-stim will be attached to the head of my cock using a self stick electrode and another bare wire electrode is wound inside the diaper absorbant. This means if I leak I will get increasingly stronger stimulation as the wetness increases.

Keys will be pre-dropped in different places in a random order forcing me to go to each key location to get free.

I still have to decide on what sort of goo to fill the bags with and where to place them. Also, how large should my boobs be and should I have to include a pop method on them also?

I will likely use the drag hook method of unpredictable release as described in one of my prior sessions.

Any input? I'm starting in under 5 hours so speak up ( please :D )
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Well that was interesting...

Some lessons learned:
Too complicated and lots of sticky goo makes for a messy setup and missed steps

I had written down good notes when I set the hidden keys but when I transferred them to a smaller paper I just drew a map using google maps as a reference. I did use pencil and covered it in clear tape but the wet paper and darkness meant I had to wander around a lot more than I had planned to find the keys. Still I missed one key, even though I walked past it twice due to lack of written notes.

Wet tape covered paper gets transparent and then starts to fall apart. Pencil marks helped but were too faint to read street names once it got wet.

My planned 2 mile hike turned into about 3 miles.

I realized that I had forgotten to pull the 'pop string' on the condom covering my plug so the flow was just expanding it like a baloon in my ass. That was hard to fix with my hands chained to my waist.

Once the diaper started to get wet the stim on my cock head was way too intense. :x Writhing on the ground waiting for it to pause and trying to get the electrode off the head was also very hard since I could not get my hands to my crotch. Had to use a stick I found on the ground. Note to self, check how high the stim is set!!!

Once off my cock the power was just fine. It intensified as I got wetter until my ass cheeks were clenching on every pulse. I set it to pause for 15 seconds, then start small light pulses, increasing in speed and intensity until it switches to longer stronger pulses, then one solid 10 seconds ON period. Made walking straight interesting.

Tall boots will fill with slippery goo. No socks and slippery makes your feet slide like they are 5 sizes too big and starts to hurt after a while. I tried cramming newspaper into them to reduce movement but that only worked for 15 minutes. Once I realized I was getting blisters I took off the boots and trashed them. Walked barefoot through alleys for the last mile or so.

Locks can fail, I had one lock ( the one holding my heavy waist chain, refuse to unlock. I assumed it was the key I had missed but when I went and got it today it didn't open. Turns out I had the key ( and spare ) but it had sticky goo in it and the pins were stuck. :facepalm:

Sleeping in a heavy waist chain isn't all that uncomfortable. :)
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Sounds like a pretty good time (despite the malfunctions, who knows maybe the unplanned made it even more exciting!) If you do get around to trying out the scenario I laid out for you be sure to let us know how that goes, I am interested to see how my activity works with your goo bags!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sounds like you had fun.
[