outdoor dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Pia

outdoor dare

Post by Pia »

I would love an outdoor dare. I don't want to get famous, so it should be hidden somewhere. It may be slightly risky.

I'm a transgender girl, but not fully transitioned - that means I still have a penis. I'll not do any pictures.

please be mean.

Things I have at hand:
- female clothes (obviously)
- hand cuffs, leather
- leather collar
- cloth blind fold
- leather blind fold
- venetian mask
- ring gag with leather strip
- 4 leather restraints connected with chains (no locks)
- dildo, vibrator, butt plug, vibrating butt plug
- two nipple clamps connected with a chain
- two nipple clamps with a short string each
- two nipple clamps with weigths
- two flat clamps connected with a chain

I can buy whatever is missing as long as it doesn't cost a fortune.
TheWingmen

Re: outdoor dare

Post by TheWingmen »

Maybe you can find a place thats hidden but near a path or road. Wear your sluttiest clothing and hide, put in your ring gag and then your vibrator and vibrating butt plug. Your goal is to last as long as possible without moaning or making a sound (hard to muffle with a ring gag in) so you are not heard. Maybe you can set up that dildo and deep throat it if you need help muffling any moans
Pia

Post by Pia »

I'll do that dare eventually, probably this week. Since I'm trasgender, I'll have to find a way to use the vibrator in addition to the vibrating butt plug first... I'll probably buy a vibrating cock ring for that matter.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Pia wrote:I'll do that dare eventually, probably this week. Since I'm trasgender, I'll have to find a way to use the vibrator in addition to the vibrating butt plug first... I'll probably buy a vibrating cock ring for that matter.

hmm, maybe vibrating butt plug inserted, vibrator tied with a rope or held by a thong between your ass hole and the base of your cock (since vibrations here will still stimulate the prostate) AND a vibrating cock ring...triple threat, I dare you not to moan with all that vibration going on :twisted:
Pia

Post by Pia »

TheWingmen wrote:triple threat, I dare you not to moan with all that vibration going on :twisted:
Triple vibration, triple the fun and triple the punishment. Sounds good. I'll try that.