Shopping/selfbondage dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Slaveboy94

Shopping/selfbondage dare

Post by Slaveboy94 »

This is a 2 part dare you can come up with. First you decide on what I should buy to wear for my selfbondage predicament. I am a guy age 25 who is willing to cross dress. You pick my outfit/accessories/shoes and I will go out and buy them at the mall. Part 2 you get to chose a selfbondage scenario/duration you want me to complete and I will report back here. I have a ice lock, and a few items buy I'm willing to go out and buy more if need be. I am open to all suggestions you have. I will do this next Saturday if you chose something. That way I have a week to go out and buy anything I need.
boundsissy

Re: Shopping/selfbondage dare

Post by boundsissy »

Slaveboy94 wrote:You pick my outfit/accessories/shoes and I will go out and buy them at the mall.
What mall are you going to be shopping at, or what stores are in the mall? As so we can pick out something online for you to pick up at the store.
LOVE TO ALL
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

boundsissy wrote:
Slaveboy94 wrote:You pick my outfit/accessories/shoes and I will go out and buy them at the mall.
What mall are you going to be shopping at, or what stores are in the mall? As so we can pick out something online for you to pick up at the store.
I will be going to either garden state plaza or willowbrook mall in nj. They have a Bloomingdales,Macy,Sears,forever21, Spencer's and hot topic. I weight 118lbs so I think I'm a size small and I'm a size 7 1/2 in shoes so idk what size I would be in women's.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I will be going to either garden state plaza or willowbrook mall in nj. They have a Bloomingdales,Macy,Sears,forever21, Spencer's and hot topic. I weight 118lbs so I think I'm a size small and I'm a size 7 1/2 in shoes so idk what size I would be in women's.
Oooh Spencers is always a fun one, you should probably pick up a pair of really trashy/slutty crotchless underwear from there to get the outfit started :wink:
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

[/quote]Oooh Spencers is always a fun :wink:[/quote]

You must also pick up some kind of toy there, A plug, vibrator or cock ring perhaps

Then next go to Victoria Secret, shop around looking at everything in the store. Then buy, a corset, bustier or bikini top

Lets see how someone else will dress you, here is the link to the mall http://www.willowbrook-mall.com/directory

Also you must tell us all what you bought and your shopping experience. Photo would also be nice
LOVE TO ALL
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

ok so

Spencer's- crotchless panties and a toy (most likely a vibrator or butt plug)
Victoria secret- corset or bikini top

Now I ordered to ship to the store 2 pairs of heels I liked 1 from Kmart and 1 from target. I went to pick up the pair from target wasn't bad the guy just gave them to me and made me sign that I received them.

http://m.target.com/p/women-s-coco-plat ... A-16864773

https://m.kmart.com/qupid-women-s-liza- ... A77304712P

I will buy a pair of shoes if still requested at the mall just had to have these lol

Thanks for the ideas so far keep em coming lol
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I feel like on top of buying these things you should also have to put them on/use them before moving to the next store. So if you go to Spencers first and buy a pair of panties and a butt plug, you should then have to find a bathroom and put the panties on and the plug in your ass before moving on to the next store. Will make it even more of an experience in the next store :twisted: Also maybe after you have purchased all your items and put them on/in you should go somewhere really crowded (like the food court?) and sit down for a nice drink/snack. being out in open view will make it even more fun.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

definetly a pencil skirt, at least calf-length, better yet ankle-length, so you'll be hobbled.

if they are slit, go to a store that offers tailor-service and let it sewn shut.
[
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

Alright I will post pics as requested and I will put each item on as I buy it. what websites can I use besides photobucket to upload photos on here?

These are the items requested so far...
Crotchless panties
Toy
Corset/bikini top
Pencil skirt

I will most likely be doing this on Saturday
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Slaveboy94 wrote:what websites can I use besides photobucket to upload photos on here?
You can upload photos strait into your thread from the original files when posting a thread, just look below the text window and there is a tab "upload attachment"

Also last but not least, I think this outfit is missing one final thing... some high heels. So I think you should find the tallest set of high heels you think you can safely walk in to add to the trip :)
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

Ok I ll practice walking in the pair I have there 3 1/2 heel with a 1 1/2 platform. I tried driving to work with them on this morning but I could only do a block. It's really hard to drive stick with heels. I praise any women that can do that. Also practice buying a few things at the store today. I bought women's depend, suppossitores and some ky lube. The cashier looked and smiled, I was nervous. My girl is gonna measure me tonite so I can judge what size I need I think I'm a size 28 and I'm not a 100 percent.
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

I think I wanna do the bananas in the tailpipe scenerio before I leave for the mall. I'm gonna do that and wear a diaper and Yoga pants under my jeans with a pair of flip flops. Hopefully I can hold it before I make it to Spencer's.
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

So I chicken out I went to spencers and bought a butt plug training kit and a pair of Crothless underwear. I changed and put them on. I went to Payless and bought 2 pairs of shoes. A pair of wedges and sandals then I went home. I think I should be punished so I ordered a intake anal device and a 12 point under the bed restraints. I think Saturday I should be punished I'm gonna buy fake nails and glue them on that way by time I get out I will have to run to the store to buy nail polish remover to remove them after I get out of my predictament. If you think of anything else I should do for sissying out I will gladly do it
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Slaveboy94 wrote:So I chicken out I went to spencers and bought a butt plug training kit and a pair of Crothless underwear. I changed and put them on. I went to Payless and bought 2 pairs of shoes. A pair of wedges and sandals then I went home. I think I should be punished so I ordered a intake anal device and a 12 point under the bed restraints. I think Saturday I should be punished I'm gonna buy fake nails and glue them on that way by time I get out I will have to run to the store to buy nail polish remover to remove them after I get out of my predictament. If you think of anything else I should do for sissying out I will gladly do it
hmm, do you have a chastity device? If so a possibility is to lock that on, and not be allowed to take it off till you do your predicament and finish the original dare? (starting off from where you left off at spencers, since you already have the underwear and butt plug)
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

No I don't have one as of yet I bought one in the past and it was way to small. I do want to get one though just haven't found one that I should get.