Dare for my sub

Post your dares or request a dare here.
LordMetus

Dare for my sub

Post by LordMetus »

I'm going to be away for a couple of days next weekend and I'm planning on leaving a self bondage task for my sub but to spice things up I thought I'd see what the good folks here think she should do in my absence.

She is 5' 4", long brown hair, 34E breasts and a curvy figure. If you need more details message me. Her hard limits are scat, urine, anal, anything that will leave visible marks and obviously nothing illegal.

Equipment we have available;

Handcuffs, lots of rope, blindfold, mask, ring gag, ball gag, nipple clamps, vibrating nipple clamps, pegs and clips and her collar, we have plenty of shops nearby for general bits and bobs for the scene as well if needed.

other than that I'm leaving it completely open so if you have any questions or ideas please let me know.
Zubba1

Re: Dare for my sub

Post by Zubba1 »

My thoughts would be extreme edging while you are gone...
Collar, ring gag, handcuffs and edging for a timelimit...sending you messages when she starts and then finishes...pictures are obviously nice (not to us, but to you, but some people dont ever take electronic pictures)
LordMetus

Post by LordMetus »

Thanks for the suggestion edging is a good idea though I think I would have that as either part of a scene or as a constant thing throughout the time I'm away rather that the entire focus.
SirTymothy

Post by SirTymothy »

To go along with the edging idea, I suggest that you set out several outfit and toy combinations for her to wear, along with a schedule for her. Then have her wear a specified outfit with toys and go where you want her too and edge there, and take a picture/video of her doing this for you. An example would be to have her wear the nipple clamps with a loose shirt and go to Walmart to do some shopping, and she must edge there. This way you know she is performing the tasks as she will have to send you the pictures/video while you are away, and you will get the enjoyment of seeing her perform for you.

Another idea would be to setup a webcam and have her be available on there through a site like Chaturbate. Make it password only and hand out a password to anyone on this site, and have her perform for a certain number of hours per day. Again you'd be able to view her if you are free.