Selfbondage session poll.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Shin

Selfbondage session poll.

Post by Shin »

Hey Everyone,

I'm planning to do a nice selfbondage sessions and would love some ideas. I made a poll over at misterpoll.com stating my options. Could you be so kind and give me some suggestions?

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/597822

Thanks a lot!
:gag:
Bahia

Re: Selfbondage session poll.

Post by Bahia »

Hey all!

Im new to the site, at least posting, and i really like the information. Fairly new to self bondage and am really enjoying the info and suggestions.

I LOVE the idea of the poll. I cast my vote for the one above and was inspired to make one myself:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/601882

Really appreciate the community's suggestions and votes. Look forward to being more active on the forum and expanding my love for bondage into a more self oriented direction!

Thank You!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I wonder why you don't use the poll function of this forum, instead of going to another site.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Bahia

Post by Bahia »

cdinbonds wrote:I wonder why you don't use the poll function of this forum, instead of going to another site.
I didn't know there was one. I'll have to check it out.
lj

Post by lj »

when you start a new topic, look to the bottom of the text box and you will see "Options" "Upload attachment" and "Poll creation". Click the last one and follow the instructions.

That tab disappears once you have submitted the first post creating the poll.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

lj wrote:when you start a new topic, look to the bottom of the text box and you will see "Options" "Upload attachment" and "Poll creation". Click the last one and follow the instructions.

That tab disappears once you have submitted the first post creating the poll.
Interesting, I can't seem to see it here, is it only an option when posting a new thread and not a response?
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

TheWingmen wrote:
Interesting, I can't seem to see it here, is it only an option when posting a new thread and not a response?
Yes.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:
TheWingmen wrote:
Yes.
Yes. :hi:

In order to make a poll appear in an existing thread, the OP must edit the first post of the thread and add the poll. Polls cannot be added by subsequent posters in the thread. New polls must be created in a new thread.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Bahia

Post by Bahia »

I don't see a way to post multiple questions with the poll settings. Maybe make a new post for each question? Sounds somewhat tedious and not designed for what was being asked above. Unless I'm missing something, which is highly likely.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Bahia wrote:I don't see a way to post multiple questions with the poll settings. Maybe make a new post for each question? Sounds somewhat tedious and not designed for what was being asked above. Unless I'm missing something, which is highly likely.
I noticed the same thing, but it said you can make it so each user can answer a certain number of times. So you could just have obvious sections within your poll, list all the restraints after each other, then all the clothing etc. And in the post request that everyone selects one from each "category" even though they aren't formally separated.