dare for next weekend

Post your dares or request a dare here.
TNTBound

Re: dare for next weekend

Post by TNTBound »

ponylady wrote:i hope you're setting your phone to silent now when restraining yourself ?
it was the house phone, not much I can do about it except pretend to be sleeping. but in the middle of the day with the radio on, its kinda hard to do that. :roll:

I just bought the new padlocks with the rubber coating and a 1/2" x 50' piece of a nice blue poly rope to help tie my legs into position during my dare tomorrow. I will be doing it in the morning because my dad has work, so no one will be upstairs.

i'll be posting how it went sometime tomorrow. :)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Hey, good job. Thanks for taking on the dare. It looked like it would be quite a comfortable position to relax in whilst hooded up. Being in a stress position whilst hooded would, I think, be a little much. I'm getting a leather hood soon and I'll be following in your footsteps.

Good luck with your second tie - more hood time for you! Looking forward to your report...
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i didn't make it anywhere NEAR as long as i would have liked. i only lasted 46 minutes! so as i sit here typing this, i have clothes pins on my ballsack and my nipples, my 2" ballgag harness on, my ankle cuffs locking my ankles together, my wrists are handcuffed together and attached to my collar by a short chain, all the while, my hands are trying to hit me in the face from the tens unit making them jump 3 inches every 2 seconds! it is taking SO much longer to type this correctly because the jumping is making me forget the next letter im supposed to type, and i keep going back to fix mistakes. my balls feel like they have been chafing all day from the pain of the clothespins.

as for the dare, i tied my ankles to a rope going around the headboard. i then put on my latex gloves and then locked my wrist shackles on over the gloves. i wrote the time down and put on my sensory deprivation hood, laced up tight. i got myself into position on the bed so that my legs were in a hogtie position and padlocked my wrist shackles to the rope ratchet at the foot of the bed. the key was attached to a string that was tied to the rope ratchet.

i soon realized that it was a difficult position to breath in the way i was, so i rolled onto my side a bit. this actually made my leg ties a bit less of a hogtie and more into a split. what i was having difficulty with though was not my legs however, it was the strain on my wrists that i was quickly finding uncomfortable. so after what i thought was around an hour, i released my wrists and undid my hood. to my disappointment, i didn't even make 50 minutes, and now 28 minutes into this writing, my nipples are starting to hurt a bit!

i can only type about 4 keys at a time with my hands jumping the way they are, so im amazed that i have typed this much in the time i have.

this was a difficult dare to do, but an equally difficult punishment! OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Thanks for the dare Anything_Once! i hope you had fun with yours, this punishment is actually kinda fun and a good challenge to try typing like this. :twisted:

now to get some sleep and give my nipples a rest. LOL
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

as an after punishment update, taking clothespins off the balls hurts WAY MORE than taking them off my nipples! :shock:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I just realized that I forgot to mention that I did have my medium/large vibrating butt plug inside me, held tigbt with a simple harness. I must have been too distracted by my hands jumping soo much while I was typing that I forgot about that detail. Honestly, I kinda forgot I had it Inside me while doing the dare because of the strain on my arms.

Should I do another punshment for not doing a thorough enough job at describing the entire process?
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I think you did rather well considering I wasn't expecting all the time based results to be done together. Don't think you need any more punishment.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...