Self-Bondage Scenario Dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Kaizo

Self-Bondage Scenario Dare

Post by Kaizo »

Nope. :P Sorry everybody.
Last edited by Kaizo on 23 Mar 2015, 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
TheWingmen

Re: Self-Bondage Scenario Dare

Post by TheWingmen »

If I understand correctly you are wanting us to give you some sort of dare where you are tied up and one of these girls is notified of your whereabouts so they find you in that state.

Have you really though this through? Do you really think its a good idea?

Bondage is an activity that when involving two parties should be completely consensual on both sides and discussed beforehand. I point you in the direction of this thread

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =18&t=5992

It discusses the use of public in your scenario. In short you should never have any scenario where you are involving the public in something they might not want to be a part of. I would strongly suggest against tying yourself up and having one of these girls find you without first discussing it with them.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

What I understand is that you don't have the nerve to ask any of these young ladies out on a date, but you do have enough of it to expose yourself to them in a bondage situation (without asking their consent first...).

I don't get it. :?

I strongly suggest you read the thread indicated by TheWingmen before you proceed with any such plan.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kaizo

Post by Kaizo »

Ugh I just read the link, I didn't even think of it like that. I'm so sorry. Anyways I think I'm just going to simply bow out of this website. Sorry for taking your time and I'm REALLY sorry for typing what I did. I obviously wasn't thinking clearly and made a complete ass of myself. Have a nice day everyone.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

we all make mistakes of judgement, kaizo

no need to go back into a shell after just joining here. i' m sur you have something to contribute to this board, so please keep partcipating.
[