Looking for difficult / evil dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Anything_Once

Looking for difficult / evil dare

Post by Anything_Once »

I know this is short notice for tonight but I have some free time tonight and I'm looking for a dare. Please feel free to post if you find this tomorrow or later, I will save any dares until I have some free time to do it.

Looking for something difficult, tight or particularly evil. You can find a list of supplies below. Any dare that is undertaken will be replied to with a report of how it went should you desire (please let me know).

If I get multiple dares I will try my best to do them all as and when time allows.

So, I'm male and have...

1 dildo
1 two way dildo
small buttplug
Medium tunnel buttplug
Large inflating buttplug
Bullet vibrator
Hitachi wand
Anal hook
Basic nipple clamps
Clover clamps
Clamps with attached chalk board sign
Lots of clothes pegs
Paddle, riding crop, flogger
5 Metal rings
7 x 10m of rope and 5 smaller peices (~2m)
6 chains
lots of padlocks
Lots of belts
Blindfold and ear plugs
Leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs
Latex shorts with 3 way zip, trousers and shirt.
Pet play kit (paws, ears, tail plug, bowls)
Enema kit
Cage
The entire house and house hold items.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
TNTBound

Re: Looking for difficult / evil dare

Post by TNTBound »

first, lock on your collar. then insert your medium butt plug. make a harness to make sure it stays in place and put on your latex shorts. get inside your cage with a few pieces of chain after locking your wrist and ankle cuffs on. lock the cage door with a 4 digit combo lock.

thread the chain through the cage so your feet will be spread apart at the door end of the cage and lock the ankle cuffs to the chain(keep the keys to the ankle locks within reach of the cage). then chain your wrist cuffs to the other end of the cage with a combo lock in a way that you will be able to get comfortable. wait till its dark and spend the night in the cage like that till morning comes and you can unlock the combo locks to free yourself.

EDIT: I would love to hear if you were able to get to sleep like this, if you decide to try it that is. :twisted:
Last edited by TNTBound on 22 Mar 2015, 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I think you should first fasten your dildo to the bottom of the cage. Sit on it and lock your ankles to the sides of the cage hook your nipple clamps (most painful ones) to the bottom of the cage, and also lock your hands to the top of the cage. Make the length of chain locking your nipple clams to the bottom of the cage short enough that in order to give your ass a rest from the dildo deep inside you you'll have to sit up and tug on your nipples. This will mean you'll have to fuck yourself intermittently as deep as possible with the dildo to give your nipples rest. Use whatever timed release you wish to let you out.

If you want to make it extra fun attach the hitachi somehow to the dildo so that it vibrates like mad. If you cum at any point during the experience an additional punishment/task must be completed. I'll have to think longer on that one. Hope you have fun tonight :wink:
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Thanks for both of those dares. Unfortunately I have to do a lot of travelling today and I know I can't sleep properly in the cage so I decided to save TNTBounds dare till next weekend as I don't have to be anywhere next week and travelling whilst exhausted isn't exactly safe. I did go through with TheWingmens dare.

It took me awhile before I could figure out how I was meant to perform the tie until I realised that my legs should be in a similar position to a frog tie but with my shins pointing to the sides instead of them being beneath me. Once I figured that out I got the dildo and tried placing it using only the suction cup on it but is wouldn't stay put so I got 4 lengths of rope and loop them around the base and tied to the corners of the cage making sure it would remain standing and wouldn't move.
Getting in the cage I had to carefully and slowly lower myself onto the toy and attached the ankle cuffs. The clamps where the clover ones and tied at the bottom of the cage on either side with the slack when sitting. The wrist cuffs I attached so my fore arms were only an inch or two from my face to prevent my rising off the toy and leaning forward to give relief to both ass and nipples, it would only be one or the other. I couldn't figure out any way to include the wand without it just rolling away the first time I raised off the toy.

The ice timer lasted somewhere between 1 and 2 hours of fun although I lost track so I don't know exactly how long. Although I wasn't just riding the toy to relieve my nipples and ass, I also had to do this as my legs became uncomfortable I found raising and lowering would use different muscles and prevent my legs from getting numb and rest different parts of my legs. To begin with I didn't need to move much but about 30 minutes or so I was moving up and down often and enjoying myself a little too much which lead to not caring about risk of additional punishment and going for it. After cumming I started to lose track of time and both nipples and ass where feeling tender. I tried not to move as much as possible but nearing the end I was moving around a lot again and this lead to getting close to the edge again. I end up thinking screw it and riding until I came again. It was whilst I was slightly out of it after the second time that the release triggered, it took some time to get with it enough to find the key and begin unlocking the cuffs from the cage and unlocking the cage door.

When I could get out my legs felt weak from staying bent so long. I literally crawled across the room of my bed, collapsed on it to stretch out and fell asleep not long after still wearing my cuffs and that is how I woke up. I'm still cuffed whilst writing this before I need to take them off get dressed and get on the road.

Thank you for the dare. Next weekend I have an entire weekend to myself with no travelling anywhere so I will be doing TNTBounds dare then along with any other dares that appear on the thread (so long as it is possible).
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

it sounds like you had a good time last night, thanks for sharing that with us. its getting me aroused just thinking about that predicament with the way you described it! I cant wait to hear how next weekend goes :wink:

if you want to give me a counter dare to do next weekend, im up for it. :)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

glad you had a great time! Jealous that you can cum just from riding a dildo and no other touching. I haven't been able to active that yet. Does mean if I ride something with my hands locked it just makes me extremely turned on and want release though :twisted: I'll try to think of more for your next weekend, some sort of punishment for letting yourself get off not once, but twice :shock: naughty boy
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

@TNTBound
I found your thread, I will think up a dare for you.

@TheWingmen
I'm lucky that I can cum from anal alone but only if the angle in right, lucky the way I was sitting gave the right angle and the nipple clamps help a lot as I have cum from just nipple play in the past.
yes4fun2

Post by yes4fun2 »

Looking for public dare?
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Depends on the public dare. If it involves discovery or others possibly "walking in" on it then I can't do it.
If it involves being in public with the dare effectively being hidden in some way without involving the general public then I will give it a try if I can do it.

If you have a public dare in mind post it anyway as even if it is something I can't do we may be able to alter it to something I can do if you are happy with it.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Apparently I have been forgetting to check my messages. I have just found the following from yes4fun2.

Turns out I have an entirely free weekend this week and I already have two dares. If you would like to add to it please feel free (my list of supplies is at the top of the thread). I will keep an eye of this thread to see if anything is added during the weekend. All dares will receive a report of the dare and / or a dare in return if requested.

yes4fun2 Public Dare

First google how to make a rope bra.
Tie the rope bra on yourself, put on a shear top. No other covering on your top.
Insert one dildo in front, put on jeans.
Go to a Walmart or similar type store.
Walk the entire store for minimum of 30 minutes.
Go to the TV section and have a guy tell you the features of two separate televisions.
Then pm me a good description of how it went.
Thanks
PS you are allowed to offer me a dare

yes4fun2 I will send you a dare as soon as I come up with something good.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

So I went through with yes4fun2s dare last night.

I started just as the sun was beginning to go down after I finished work. I began with the rope bra / harness on top with a toy in my butt (as I can't exactly put it up front) and tied on a basic crotch rope to keep everything in place. I then got dressed in some black combats and a white shirt (as I don't have a shear top, they don't really make them for me) that can show the black rope though it if close enough.

I had a 30 minute walk to get to the store during this time the roads were very busy with people heading home from work and but the paths were relatively clear. I only encountered around 5 people on the route to the store. I kept my head down and tried not to make eye contact so I have no idea if any of them noticed anything odd. The walk with exciting knowing I had a naughty secret, as I moved the toy would move around and felt like the crotch rope was loosening. The crotch rope felt like it would rub every so often but tugging on it adjusted it enough to prevent it whilst also pushing the toy deeper in again.

Once I got to the store the first thing I did was headed to the customer toilets so I could tighten the crotch rope again so I would be sure not to loose the toy. Honestly I didn't notice how busy the shop was until I left the toilets. Turns out Friday night after work was a busy time in this store. Suddenly the excitement of a naughty secret turned into dread as I was convinced someone would notice the rope if my trousers rope down or my shirt shifted. Suddenly feeling very self conscious I began walking around. To look less suspicious I grabbed a basket and did some shopping whilst I was there. Every know and then I had to find a quiet aisle or corner to adjust the rope as they began to rub again. Most of the time no one even looked twice at me. There were a couple of times when I was close to someone that I got confused look from them, I think they noticed something was off but I am not sure if they noticed what I was wearing. With the lack of looks I was getting I became more confident walking around. I went slow around the shop and it took just over 30 minutes.

After walking the shop I went back to the electronics section, the guy I asked about the TVs seemed to know nothing of the TVs, he literally just read off the details from the card next to the TVs. He seemed distracted during that time, I think he know this sale wasn't going anywhere, after I said I would need to think about it he left pretty quickly to do something else.

Having completed and tasks I went to the check out to pay for the food. The cashier was an older lady, shortly after I got to her she started grinning and looking at my chest. I'm certain she noticed and based on the whispers I partially heard after I think the person behind saw something as well. The most I heard was "Did you see...?". Damn those gossipy cashiers.

Considering the long walk to the shop and the fact the despite trying to adjust the rope it was finally rubbing and would lead to me being very sore by the time I got home so I nipped to the customer toilets again and removed the rope and toys for the walk home. I wrapped the rope around the toys and slipped it into the bottom of the bag to hide it.

By the time I got home the light rubbing was quite sore, today its not so bad, it just looks red. The shopping experience was fun and quite scary really. Its something I may have to do again but I think I will have to find a way of doing it without the risk of rubbing.

I will be doing TNTBounds dare tonight and will update tomorrow.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

sounds like you had some fun today! I couldn't do your dare this morning because I had do a bunch of running around in town today, but I did it all while wearing my latex socks and underwear! just walking around in the stores was moving the latex enough to get me aroused! I had everything covered pretty good and didn't even get a second glance.

i'll be doing your dare either tonight or tomorrow and i'll post how it went.

I hope you have fun tonight! :hi:
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I finally had an oppurtunity to complete TNTBounds dare. Its been a long night so sorry for any mistakes I make.

Set up was easy for this dare. Put on collar, lock on the cuffs, insert toy, tied harness to keep it in place, add latex shorts. First off I can tell you that I was daunted by this one as I have not been able to sleep for more than a hour while wearing a plug let alone bond in the cage as I can't stretch out in it but still I thought it worth a try. I gathered togeter all the locks, keys and chains needed, a torch and turned the lights out. Using the torch I took all the items in to the case and began.

First I locked the door and randomly spun the wheels and locked my ankles to the corners nearest the cage. I position my butt to the back of the cage with my back resting against the cages back in a sitting position with legs out straight, or as straight as I could get them. Next I locked the wrist to separate chains and prepared the last combo lock. Before I locked the last lock I turned the torch off and threw it in front of me in the cage (for use in emergency). Reaching back I locked the two wrist chains together so that where by my sides locked to the rear corners of the cage.

So this is how I would be stuck until it is light enogh to see and undo the lock. I started around midnight knowing that here it should be bright enough to unlock myself after around 6 hours or so. This will also be one of the longest times I've been in the cage so I was kinda nervous. I think I managed to sleep for about 2 hours split across the entire night, I keept dozing and waking up with a start. I think the longst I slept for was 40 minutes or so, it was hard to tell due to the darkness and the dozing messed up my ability to estimate time. It really got creepy during the night. Being tied, vulnerable, without any light (I have black out curtains) and feeling really tired put me on edge, every normal sound in the house sounded like someone had got in and was moving around.

I was tempted to attempt an early release from this as the wrist lock was only 2 digits off on each number, in theory I could get out at any time but I chose not to. By the time first light final arived I was feeling stiff and aching from being in one position for so long. Neewdless to say I got quite sweaty in those shorts. I have literally just got out of the shower to help take those shorts off, written this and now I am actually going to bed as I am exhausted.

I could not recommend this dare unless you have a cage large enough to spread out in or can comfortably pull of a night in a cage.

Asuming nothing else arrives on this thread or via PM by the time I wake up, that is my weekend of self bondage over. Thank you to TNTBound and Yes4fun2 for the dares.