Tasks wanted.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
ken1985

Tasks wanted.

Post by ken1985 »

My strictly online Mistress told me to ask for tasks here. She will select which ones I (might) have to do. Please reply in this topic, so she knows I'm not hiding anything from her.

My toy collection so far:
* inflatable butt plug
* ballgag harness
* rope (7 and 15 metres)
* hitachi magic wand (vibrator)
* nipple clamps
* flogger
* basic metal cuffs
* ass hook
* bon4 chastity device

* more to come... suggestions welcome!

And also all sorts of household items:
* candle lights
* ice cubes
* clothespegs
* tooth paste
* ping pong bat
* clothes hangers

Limits: public, family, poop, cross dressing, needles, permanent damage.

I'll need to do at least 3 tasks given by strangers. Proof (anonymous) might be given when it's completed.
ken1985

Re: Tasks wanted.

Post by ken1985 »

I'd like to bump this topic, and humble beg for some ideas.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Insert your inflatable butt plug and grab a chair. tie your ankles and just below your knees to the chair legs (so you have no leg movement at all).
Now sit down in the chair and put on your nipple clamps nice and tight, tie a rope from these to something above you, so that when you sit they tug hard on your nipples and become extremely uncomfortable.
Fasten the pump bulb for the butt plug into the middle of the seat so when you sit down it pumps air into the plug.
Tie a length of rope to the back of the chair to your handcuffs so that when your hands are cuffed behind you you wont be able to raise yourself more than a few inches off the seat.

So when you sit down to rest your leg muscles it will inflate your butt plug a little and cause nipple pain, eventually you will have to stand to ease the pain on your nipples. But soon enough you will tire and have to sit once again. Use whatever timed release you like for they cuff keys (make sure to have a backup). By the time you are released I should hope your nipples will be very tender and your ass will be stretched to its maximum :twisted: have fun!
MSpike

Re: Tasks wanted. slave labor

Post by MSpike »

Ken,

Set up a "slave chain": ankles shackled ~15 in. apart, wrists ~20 in. apart, collar and chastity device, all attached to a chain or rope running from the ankle chain up to the collar. The portion between the ankle chain and chastity device should be tight enough to hold the ankle chain off the floor, so the device gets a little pull and the chain doesn't drag on the floor. Fasten the wrist chain midway from your waist to the collar, or wherever you have enough reach to barely do your work. Be naked or wear something slavish, like a towel or burlap rag around the waist (your Mistress may have a preference). Add any plugs or clamps your Mistress likes. Now do your household chores: clean bathroom (maybe scrub the grout lines with a toothbrush), wash dishes, sweep floors (on your knees with a small brush), etc.

Put the rig on as soon as you get home, and wear it until you leave the next morning. Any time you're not working, lock your wrists and ankles much closer to each other, and shorten the vertical chain. You can remove the chain from the collar to sleep, but fasten the chain to the bed.

If you want to do this on a regular basis, get some large plastic chain, cut it to the right lengths, and fasten the whole thing together with zip ties. That way it's all waterproof, it won't ding the furniture, and you can wear it in the shower and when doing messy chores.

Enjoy.
ponylady

Re: Tasks wanted. slave labor

Post by ponylady »

Mar Lingspike wrote:
If you want to do this on a regular basis, get some large plastic chain, cut it to the right lengths, and fasten the whole thing together with zip ties. That way it's all waterproof, it won't ding the furniture, and you can wear it in the shower and when doing messy chores.
sounds like somebody is speaking of experience
[
ken1985

Post by ken1985 »

Thanks for the ideas! Keep them coming! I'll try to perform some as soon as possible!