Mistress made me...

Post your dares or request a dare here.
ilovebondage

Mistress made me...

Post by ilovebondage »

HI everyone,

my mistress ( my girlfriend) wants me to suffer badly because i came without permission and have been a dirty slut,

she wants me to ask you for some dares or scenarios for my punishment, ( I'm currently on all 4s while being whipped and every mistake i make she hits me twice as hard!)

my mistress said that she will imply every reply that you guys make as she knows that i really want to make her happy so will be willing to do anything!

i am a very sorry slave but know that mistress wants to punish me more,

I'm currently been off work for 2 weeks from work and have been tied and punished since day 1, my mistress will have me tied up for another 2 weeks,

here is what i have!

a ball gag
handcuffs
some belts
some rope
nipple clamps
candles
enema kit
peggs
butt plugg
dildo on a stick
blindfold
a couple of dress
a couple of skirts
bra
tights
leggins
spredder bar
butt plug
combination lock
pvc tape in different colours !!
a container to hold cum once i am free or while im in bondage !! you choose what and how to attached
some sexy 6 inch heels
a sexy secretary dress

mistress has said she will buy anything you guys suggest to make me suffer.

have fun!

enjoy

:gag: :whip:
Last edited by ilovebondage on 06 Nov 2015, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.
ilovebondage

Re: Mistress made me...

Post by ilovebondage »

hello this is His mistress, i have now taken over my slaves account so he can't see any of replies xx :rofl: :whip:
poppersandpluggslut

Post by poppersandpluggslut »

hello :)

would you both like another cd slave to abuse :) .. i live close to romford

yahoo addy is "lollypopcd"
free now for dressing and poppers fun add me if you want to view direct and get me all poppered and slutty :)
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

I see he likes enema what about a colonoscopy cleanse drink a bottle of mag citrate then about 3 hours later take a 30g bottle of miralax pour half of it into a bottle of gatorade then wait about 4 hours pour the other half pig the miralax into a second bottle pig gatorade. Maybe do a hike with a diaper on and maybe handcuffed to a leash with a ball gag if your mistress wants to go. You could also add your tallest heels to make sure you don't get to a bathroom in time.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

since mistress is still reading this:

you need further punishment for faulty orthographics (it's a spreader bar) among other things.

well, here you go. saturday morning shopping together with mistress with stayup stockings & a buttplug of mistress' choice under your clothes.
make sure you look for delicious vegetables like cucumber, zucchini, carrots and fruits like banana.
chose the specimens which most likely would be qualified for analplay & present them in your open palms for mistress approval in the store.
(oops, forgot you can't read this)

how about golden showers ?
it is one of the most intimate practices of submission (and an aquirred one of mine over the decades)
mistress waking me @ night & telling me she needs to take a leak, stradling my face & just let go, enjoying being cleaned by my tongue, kissing me on the cheek afterwards and going back to sleep is the best way to ensure i'm on my best behaviour the morning after.
[